Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,268 members, 7,807,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill (59494 Views)

Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) / Edeh Racheal Of Zizamakeover Transforms Burns Survivor On Her Wedding Day / Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2019
An extra chromosome.

timmilehin:
Wetin dey cause this down syndrome?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by Glorylynn: 11:12pm On Jun 06, 2019
She didn’t really try here cos the person still looks like an slowpoke,but she tried in the other

Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by ItsJagaban: 11:27pm On Jun 06, 2019
kelvine:
Can you message me her no. I want to give her some support.

That's a long time ago bro.
Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by Sambeef: 11:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
After olosho(ladies),pls fear make up artist, dem fit transform shit(pupu) to Gold or food

1 Like

Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by Lovelyn451(f): 11:30pm On Jun 06, 2019
and they'll always look at the photo and see how beautiful they are....God bless this lady

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 06, 2019
timmilehin:
A normal human being has 46 chromosomes in each cell. People with down syndrome have 47. This is caused by an error in cell division called nondisjunction. This extra chromosome affects the person's physical appearance, and intellect. Down syndrome is not a sickness though.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 06, 2019
Amazing

1 Like

Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by daddio(m): 11:42pm On Jun 06, 2019
donbachi:
Pls,dis goes to all naija guys...always carry bottle water with you...any girl you meet give her d water to wash her face..nice work though.

YOU WICKED!!!

SO LADIES CAN'T DO MAKE-UP IN PEACE ANYMORE?

SOON UNA GO DEY ASK DEM UNA MOST HOL DEM BRESS N BAKASSI TO KNOW IF E NOR BE FAKE. grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by tiziano(m): 11:43pm On Jun 06, 2019
donbachi:
Pls,dis goes to all naija guys...always carry bottle water with you...any girl you meet give her d water to wash her face..nice work though.
grin so, na watin u see bring out from everything be this

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by Litmus: 11:46pm On Jun 06, 2019
Nigerians don't realise how kind they are. Then again perhaps by thinking that you are the worst people in the world makes you people all the more genuinely good.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by Tiskid171(m): 12:14am On Jun 07, 2019
chisos😪😪😪😪😪😪😪
Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by Karemarealty288(m): 12:22am On Jun 07, 2019
ItsJagaban:
I and Awele attended the same Primary School..
Life wasn't so easy for her.

Awele has multiple visas to many A-list countries Mrs Mordi is also doing well with the foundation. She is catching up.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by enemyofprogress: 12:57am On Jun 07, 2019
Seun those numbers 2 and 4 go fit you o as you're busy searching for who to marry. Lalasticlala go be your best man
Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by obstead200(m): 1:02am On Jun 07, 2019
MiaB:
we have some really kind hearted people
WOW!!
I am really impressed

1 Like

Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by Nobody: 1:33am On Jun 07, 2019
Priceless. GOD bless her kind heart.
Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by Nobody: 1:56am On Jun 07, 2019
This is actually niCe....kudos to her
Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by oluogbon0000(m): 2:01am On Jun 07, 2019
very nice God bless you making people look good and nice
Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by dfrost: 2:06am On Jun 07, 2019
timmilehin:

Extra chromosome. +1
Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by Pezanix(m): 3:35am On Jun 07, 2019
Some people enjoy life while some of us suffer. Getting depressed everyday. I stand alone in this world. No dad no mum no siblings. Pls any kind hearted person should aid my tuition fees. I need #10,000 to complete it. I will appreciate anything u give. This is my account number 3119222486 first bank PLC
Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by deebrain(m): 3:45am On Jun 07, 2019
God bless you greatly, real woman.
Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by Ademat7(m): 3:46am On Jun 07, 2019
Nice initiative
Following them on Twitter @bayafoundation
Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by Raphtop(m): 3:49am On Jun 07, 2019
nice but only for a short while
Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by Nonstopvibez: 4:32am On Jun 07, 2019
At least they are happy and grateful,unlike those bastardised bleaching ingrates who use 60k phone but have zero naira in bank and nothing upstairs
Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by Nonstopvibez: 4:33am On Jun 07, 2019
Everyday. You scammer
Pezanix:
Some people enjoy life while some of us suffer. Getting depressed everyday. I stand alone in this world. No dad no mum no siblings. Pls any kind hearted person should aid my tuition fees. I need #10,000 to complete it. I will appreciate anything u give. This is my account number 3119222486 first bank PLC

1 Like

Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by toprealman: 5:35am On Jun 07, 2019
donbachi:
You must be an old school stingy village headmaster kind of brother.
Why not take her swimming instead!
Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by bestower: 6:05am On Jun 07, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Pls Sponge, help us transform this man too
Guy you dey mad poo. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6k Wristwatch Top Notch Brands BVLGARI smart watches,Rolex,Hublot ETC / When Your Barber Is A Magician (Photo) / Lady Asks Hairstylist For A Particular Hairstyle, But Got This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.