Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill (59485 Views)

Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) / Edeh Racheal Of Zizamakeover Transforms Burns Survivor On Her Wedding Day / Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by Tonero93: 6:11am On Jun 07, 2019
brautiful
Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by Realfrankie(m): 6:17am On Jun 07, 2019
Fake life
Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by relicng: 6:20am On Jun 07, 2019
They will decide not to bath for life
Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by PapaAdanna: 6:21am On Jun 07, 2019
Rubbish

Imbe na imbe

This is one thing I dislike this making up art

Becos every girl that makes up has assumed big girl, as long as her face shine... Even if her undies can kill the fishes in the ocean
Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by eteba(m): 6:32am On Jun 07, 2019
she try, but e remain small
Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by skypower(f): 6:36am On Jun 07, 2019
@op they are not disabled but challenged. Kindly modify your heading
Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by Mrjo(m): 6:38am On Jun 07, 2019
MiaB:
we have some really kind hearted people
as in what? Did she heal them?
Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by Slurity(m): 6:38am On Jun 07, 2019
What am I doing here? who pushed me?
Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by donbachi(m): 6:39am On Jun 07, 2019
toprealman:
You must be an old school stingy village headmaster kind of brother.
Why not take her swimming instead!
for spotting deceit,i'm stingy.
Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by donbachi(m): 6:41am On Jun 07, 2019
daddio:

YOU WICKED!!!

SO LADIES CAN'T DO MAKE-UP IN PEACE ANYMORE?

SOON UNA GO DEY ASK DEM UNA MOST HOL DEM BRESS N BAKASSI TO KNOW IF E NOR BE FAKE. grin
i can manage fake breast and fake ass...fake face is a no no.
Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by smokey12345: 6:51am On Jun 07, 2019
i love your heart
Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by BraveDeltan(m): 6:51am On Jun 07, 2019
YorubaWarrior:

You have a smart phone or computer to come on here... Just ask google for god's sake! angry

Sometimes it happens... You ask questions ordinarily one could have googled. My friend will say, why are you asking me when you have IFA in your hands.
Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by filleSouriante(f): 6:58am On Jun 07, 2019
oluwasegun007:
You Don try....

Anyone wanna go on a date

Venue pls
Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by 8stargeneral: 7:31am On Jun 07, 2019
ladies dey use makeup dey scam guys dis days
Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by iyke909: 7:45am On Jun 07, 2019
MasterRahl:
A normal human being has 46 chromosomes in each cell. People with down syndrome have 47. This is caused by an error in cell division called nondisjunction. This extra chromosome affects the person's physical appearance, and intellect. Down syndrome is not a sickness though.

What causes the nondisjunction

1 Like

Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by Geedy: 7:59am On Jun 07, 2019
Was the makeup super glued to their face if not, weytin she gain? Temporal happiness. Transformation indeed from down syndrome to up syndrome
Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by GYBABA(m): 8:02am On Jun 07, 2019
YorubaWarrior:

You have a smart phone or computer to come on here... Just ask google for god's sake! angry

Don't you get what a forum is? It's not Just about dropping news & info for people to read, it's also about dropping questions for people to help you answer. That's what a forum is. There was a time I went on google to search about something and even after getting explanations I still didn't understand because most of the references there were of Europe. I came to drop the same question here and I understood it well because someone explained giving me references to which I grabbed particularly about Nigeria. That's one of the purposes of a forum and not just to read news and comment. It's annoying when someone asks a reasonable questions and another is directing him to google even though the person recommending google could answer him. If you know you won't answer someone's question just shut up and let another reasonable person answer him instead of mocking or scolding such person. Don't be like that. You also don't know all.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by toprealman: 8:16am On Jun 07, 2019
donbachi:
for spotting deceit,i'm stingy.
for carrying a refilled bottle water
Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by YorubaWarrior: 8:17am On Jun 07, 2019
GYBABA:

Don't you get what a forum is? It's not Just about dropping news & info for people to read, it's also about dropping questions for people to help you answer. That's what a forum is. There was a time I went on google to search about something and even after getting explanations I still didn't understand because most of the references there were of Europe. I came to drop the same question here and I understood it well because someone explained giving me references to which I grabbed particularly about Nigeria. That's one of the purposes of a forum and not just to read news and comment. It's annoying when someone asks a reasonable questions and another is directing him to google even though the person recommending google could answer him. If you know you won't answer someone's question just shut up and let another reasonable person answer him instead of mocking or scolding such person. Don't be like that. You also don't know all.

Noted.
Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by Walexwisdom(m): 8:20am On Jun 07, 2019
Honestly speaking, this is a great service to humanity... God bless you
Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by donbachi(m): 8:39am On Jun 07, 2019
toprealman:
for carrying a refilled bottle water
dis is blackmail,and u wont go away with it.
Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by ajebuter(f): 8:39am On Jun 07, 2019
timmilehin:
Wetin dey cause this down syndrome?

Extra chromosomes
Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by ioreth69(f): 8:51am On Jun 07, 2019
SO sweet
Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by EtherealAnn(f): 8:58am On Jun 07, 2019
Mrjo:
as in what? Did she heal them?
Does she have to heal them
Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by mkoabiola: 9:11am On Jun 07, 2019
Beauty with brain...
Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by Mrjo(m): 9:55am On Jun 07, 2019
EtherealAnn:
Does she have to heal them
that means their problems where not solve, so the happiness is useless
Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by EtherealAnn(f): 9:56am On Jun 07, 2019
Mrjo:
that means their problems where not solve, so the happiness is useless
Kind gesutue Is kind gesture either ways
Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 07, 2019
timmilehin:
Wetin dey cause this down syndrome?
An extra chromosome
Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 07, 2019
iyke909:

What causes the nondisjunction
Nondisjunction is the term that describes the error in cell division. I've not gotten deep into it so I can't explain further. Lol. However, some research has shown that having children at middle age is a risk factor for this so-called down syndrome. I'm not saying that old age causes it oooo. But it is one of the risk factors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Your Barber Is A Magician (Photo) / Lady Asks Hairstylist For A Particular Hairstyle, But Got This (photo) / Abdulateef Titilope Kawiyat, Miss Kogi Gets 1997 Model Volks Wagen Star Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.