Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] (6790 Views)

Help I'm About To Marry A Choleric Woman / This Love Is Not My Thing. I'm Tire! How Do I Know Whether She Likes Me Or Not? / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2019
To be wealthy, you must do things everyone is scared to do. In this post, I'm about to do something I noticed a lot of people are scared of. It's making a generator use gas.

In this experiment, I bought two Fireman generators. One is 100k and the other is 40k. Though, on Jumia, they are cheaper, but in my area, things are a little pricey because of the oil companies in this zone.

Over here, people hardly buy generators because of free light, but this experiment has pushed me to buy two and a caburetor. The money spent in buying these gens will be remade in few months time. "How?" you asked. I'll explain later.

The two gens have arrived, but the dual carburetor which will be used to connect the gas cylinder to the gen hasn't arrived.

I love Warren Buffet. Everyone is normal, but I'm we are normal. We do scary things people don't like. When I told the man I bought the two gens from what I'm about to do, he said, "Hmmm! My hand no dey o!" Deep down, I laughed and said in my head, "Men of little faith."

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2019
Gen 1

Re: SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2019
Gen 2

Dual caburetor

Re: SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:27pm On Jun 06, 2019
Cylinder.

Re: SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2019
Generators arrived. The big one is at the bottom while the small one is inside the carton.

Re: SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] by Tony142: 12:31pm On Jun 06, 2019
iLegendd:
Cylinder.

Boss, no go let your village people make u burn house oo cheesy grin
Re: SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
Tony142:

Boss, no go let your village people make u burn house oo cheesy grin
Fear fear. grin

1 Like

Re: SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] by Tony142: 12:35pm On Jun 06, 2019
iLegendd:
Fear fear. grin

grin
Re: SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
So, if we want to make money with this, this is what we'll do. We'll record and document the entire process in a book and a video tutorial on how to do it, safety measures, and other secrets/benefits.

When the YouTube videos gets 10k+ views, we'll monetize it. The book, we'll sell it. At the same time, we may end up doing affiliate marketing for the products we bought.

And yes, people who are scared to do it themselves after reading our book and watching our videos may hire us.

There are too many ways to make money with a simple idea people are scared of. Those who take risks take the cash.

So, this is why Warren Buffet said what he said.

1 Like

Re: SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] by Equal2DeTask(m): 2:20pm On Jun 06, 2019
angry
Re: SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] by adeboi1: 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2019
iLegendd:
Fear fear. grin

Boss I have a question to ask you
Re: SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 06, 2019
adeboi1:

Ask, but if it's not about this topic, then send us a WhatsApp message.
Re: SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 06, 2019
adeboi1:

Ask, but if it's not about this topic, then send us a WhatsApp message.
Re: SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] by adeboi1: 6:11pm On Jun 06, 2019
iClef:

How can i make my handwriting better just like you did
yours?
Re: SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 06, 2019
Re: SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] by dotunibrahim7(m): 12:46pm On Jun 07, 2019
Hmm....no wonder akpororo always say that when he was normal he had no money but now that he is abnormal he has money
Re: SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:19pm On Jun 12, 2019
The caburetor I bought from Konga, not Jumia, arrived yesterday and today, I have removed the "carry come" and replaced it with the dual caburetor.

I purchased gas of 800 Naira and it has been serving the whole house dor hours now and it's still on. I noticed lots of great things about using gas to power a generator over fuel.

Too many advantages and I'll reveal them soon. Below are some pictures.

It's at the backyard, under a flower. Though, there is free light in this zone, but let me use my gas generator for now. My next so solar.

I'm just a mad scientist trying to document the entire process of using gas to power a gen. I'll publish a book and a video tutorial on it. It's easy, safer, cheaper, more powerful, and better than fuel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:19pm On Jun 12, 2019

Re: SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:21pm On Jun 12, 2019
Finally, let there be light and there was light.

Re: SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:23pm On Jun 12, 2019
Goodbye to combustion (no more gen fume killing people)

1 Like

Re: SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:24pm On Jun 12, 2019
The sound is semi-silent and it powers freezer, sumo, TV, etc. except electric stove.

1 Like

Re: SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2019
All these things are easy and safe, but it's sad to see how scared most Nigerians are. There "may" be another fuel scarcity or recession, so gas is the way to go and it's cheaper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] by BadBullet(m): 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2019
iLegendd:
If it's not ilegendd then who else

if you are not following this man in 2019 you need to be jailed by buhari

job well-done boss

3 Likes

Re: SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2019
The gen is still on. 2kg gas for 800 Naira. All appliances are on and it's sounding fine.

1 Like

Re: SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] by latram4ever(m): 7:42pm On Jun 12, 2019
2kg gas 800? Damn! Over here it's just 1kg for 350; 2kg is 700. Plus, as the person wey I be, I go buy am for 600. wink Anyway, bye bye to fuel palava.
Re: SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] by Tony142: 8:03pm On Jun 12, 2019
iLegendd:

At last cheesy

This boss enh grin
Re: SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:03pm On Jun 12, 2019
In a big gen with lots of heavy appliances, 2kg of 800 Naira lasted for 6 hours nonstop.

In a small gen, it should last 8 — 10 hours. My next experiment is with a smaller gen.

Good news: Four people in this neighborhood want something similar. Clients don dey come. Another source of income.

3 Likes

Re: SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:07pm On Jun 12, 2019
latram4ever:
2kg gas 800? Damn! Over here it's just 1kg for 350; 2kg is 700. Plus, as the person wey I be, I go buy am for 600. wink Anyway, bye bye to fuel palava.
Someone said in Imo state it's 300 per kg. In this part of Rivers, the oil companies here make sellers hike their prices.

Dem think say everybody dey work for oil company.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Nipples Stands And I Get Wet When I See A Married Man With Wedding Ring / Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? / I Hate Females In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.