Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,510 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:52 PM

SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] (6774 Views)

If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) / This Love Is Not My Thing. I'm Tire! How Do I Know Whether She Likes Me Or Not? / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 12, 2019
latmever: 2kg gas 800? Damn! Over here it's just 1kg for 350; 2kg is 700. Plus, as the person wey I be, I go buy am for 600. wink Anyway, bye bye to fuel palava.
Someone said in Imo state it's 300 per kg. In this part of Rivers, the oil companies here make sellers hike their prices. Bole and fish of 500 looks like bole of 200 Naira.

Dem think say everybody dey work for oil company.

Notice: Since last year, whenever I quote you, I get banned for 24 hours.
Re: SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 12, 2019
Tony142:

At last cheesy

This boss enh grin
grin Your fear don disappear now.
Re: SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] by Tony142: 11:53pm On Jun 12, 2019
iClef:
grin Your fear don disappear now.

Lol
Re: SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] by latram4ever(m): 8:51am On Jun 13, 2019
iLegendd:
Someone said in Imo state it's 300 per kg. In this part of Rivers, the oil companies here make sellers hike their prices.

Dem think say everybody dey work for oil company.

No be you talk say writing books is the New Oil Money. Na the eye dem dey use take look you so smiley

1 Like

Re: SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 13, 2019
Nice discovery boss

1 Like

Re: SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] by haloyeah(m): 9:47am On Jun 13, 2019
Thanks for sharing iLegends. Pls my question is that, what now happens to the other out in the dual carburetor that enters the fuel tank hoes? Did u block it or still connected the empty fuel tank?. Thanks
Re: SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] by myettiallah: 11:56am On Jun 13, 2019
iLegendd:
Generators arrived. The big one is at the bottom while the small one is inside the carton.
Pls can u share the youtube vid..
Thanks
Re: SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] by Etiyeokwe: 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2019
Pls be fast about the documentation. Waiting...
Re: SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:11pm On Jun 13, 2019
haloyeah: Thanks for sharing iLegends. Pls my question is that, what now happens to the other out in the dual carburetor that enters the fuel tank hoes? Did u block it or still connected the empty fuel tank?. Thanks

The fuel chamber and the gas chamber are separate even though they are together. This it to say, the two can't work at the same time. An APC and a PDP member can't be a president at the same time.

If your gas is on and your fuel is on, the generator will automatically use the fuel and keep the gas chamber on hold. When the fuel finishes, it will automatically switch to gas.

The best way to use it is: keep one off when using the other. Today, I used fuel for 1 hour, then turned off the gen and also turned off the fuel tap.

Then, I plugged the gas and powered the gen. Guess what happened? The gen ignored the gas and decided to use the fuel left in the carburetor (which lasted for 15 seconds or more) before automatically switching to gas.

When you off your gen while using fuel, there must be some fuel left in the hose. Before the gas will pick, that fuel must be used up first. Your tank can be 100% full, but as long as it's off, the gas will pick. If it's on, the fuel will take over.

In summary, off your fuel tank when using gas. When the gas finishes, on your fuel tap and continue using fuel.
Re: SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
Etiyeokwe:
Pls be fast about the documentation. Waiting...
In progress.
Re: SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:17pm On Jun 13, 2019
myettiallah:

Pls can u share the youtube vid..
Thanks
I didn't upload it again. The video looks unprofessional because of the shaky camera, so I'll redo it with another generator, but I don't know if I'll upload it either. Though, those who will purchase the book will get all the videos for free.

1 Like

Re: SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] by myettiallah: 7:51am On Jun 14, 2019
iLegendd:
I didn't upload it again. The video looks unprofessional because of the shaky camera, so I'll redo it with another generator, but I don't know if I'll upload it either. Though, those who will purchase the book will get all the videos for free.
Alright.
I will be waiting for the book publication then.
Re: SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:53am On Jun 14, 2019
Found Gold While Digging...

Short story.

So, I bought the carburetor for 4500 from Konga and the shipping was 3500. I spent a total of 8k for the carburetor.

This is the cheapest. Some people are selling it for 7500 while others are selling it for 8k and 12k. With shipping of 3500, it should be at least 10k from Konga or Jumia.

Now, here is the gold. I have found and messaged 2 manufacturers on Alibaba and it's as cheap as $1 - $5. (360 Naira — 1800 Naira).

So, let's assume I purchase 20 samples for 1800 Naira + Free shipping to Nigeria, that will cost me 36,000 Naira.

Since I'm buying in bulk, it means 1 will be sold for just 360 Naira. Buying 20 at this price will cost me 7200 Naira.

If I sell 1 for 10k, I'll make 200k with an investment of just 7,200 Naira. Also, if my team and I fix it for these people, we will charge them 10k or at least 5k for our services. This will give us another 200k or at least, 100k. Isn't this a business?

Think and grow rich is the formula of wealth.

Alibaba is cheap, but it's probably way cheaper on www.1688.com.

3 Likes

Re: SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:55am On Jun 14, 2019
In my secret book called 50/50, all these info will be added there too. It's the practical magic book of wealth creation. Sadly, this book is expensive and not available to the public.

Re: SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] by adeboi1: 9:59am On Jun 14, 2019
iLegendd:
In my secret book called 50/50, all these info will be added there too. It's the practical magic book of wealth creation. Sadly, this book is expensive and not available to the public.

I think u should let men have this book so that as they are handling their relationship problems they will also make money too

what do you think?

2 Likes

Re: SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:11am On Jun 14, 2019
adeboi1:

I think u should let men have this book so that as they are handling their relationship problems they will also make money too

what do you think?
You're right, but it's now like a secret diary.

1 Like

Re: SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] by adeboi1: 10:31am On Jun 14, 2019
iLegendd:
You're right, but it's now like a secret diary.

Ok
Re: SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:40pm On Jun 15, 2019
So, I had a long chat with two companies that manufacture these dual carburetors.

Negotiation is not easy. These Chinese people are on the same level in "business smartness" as the Igbos.

Dem wan cheat me, me I want cheat them. Though, the price is cheap, but I want it cheaper. I want to make 10k profit per 2k or 3k spent.

I may turn the chat to a book titled: How to Negotiate Price on Alibaba, Aliexpress, and 1688.com

As I told you guys, making money is easy, but thinking and staying focused is hard.

I'm using some psychological mind game to make the Alibaba seller slash his price. Their online representative is too smart.

1 Like

Re: SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 1:04pm On Jun 15, 2019
Nigerians are smart. He said a Nigerian bought 1000pcs a while ago. Trust me, that Nigeria buyer will make at least 4 million profit.

Re: SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] by SirDanny7(m): 5:30pm On Jan 14, 2020
sir ilegendd I no understand ooo

will the gen still be able to use fuel(petrol) and also be able to use gas ??
Re: SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:11am On Jan 15, 2020
SirDanny7:
sir ilegendd I no understand ooo

will the gen still be able to use fuel(petrol) and also be able to use gas ??

Both.

And still working with a new 12KG gas cylinder. Cheaper and better than fuel.

Re: SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] by SirDanny7(m): 10:28am On Jan 15, 2020
iLegendd:

Both.

And still working with a new 12KG gas cylinder. Cheaper and better than fuel.
how is it cheaper and better than fuel ??
1 litre of fuel is less than 150 while 1kg of gas is 400

dont u think fuel is still considerable !!
Re: SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] by ceeSleek(m): 1:48pm On Jan 15, 2020
SirDanny7:

how is it cheaper and better than fuel ??
1 litre of fuel is less than 150 while 1kg of gas is 400

dont u think fuel is still considerable !!

My thoughts exactly!!!!

Except he is considering 'eco friendly,' as the major factor.. but, if it is as a result of economical factor, fuel will last more than the gas at the same price range.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Broke My Heart With Her Words / My Nipples Stands And I Get Wet When I See A Married Man With Wedding Ring / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.