Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,815 members, 7,798,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

First Lady Shares Bags Of Rice When Parents Of Kidnapped Children Lament - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Lady Shares Bags Of Rice When Parents Of Kidnapped Children Lament (1124 Views)

FG Sends Parents Of Kidnapped Chibok Girls To Cameroon / Abba Kyari Meets Ambode After The Rescue Of Kidnapped Lagos Schoolgirls / Lagos APC Gubernatorial Candidate Shares Bags Of Rice *PHOTOS* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Lady Shares Bags Of Rice When Parents Of Kidnapped Children Lament by Orikinla(m): 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2010
When parents of the 15 school children kidnapped in Aba are going to mark the 50th Independence Anniversary of Nigeria in tears, the First Lady of Nigeria Mrs. Patience Goodluck Jonathan is busy distributing bags of rice in Abuja.
How can she be so DUMB?

Tomorrow she will be lying that she cares for mothers and children?

She is busy as both contractor and distributor of Golden Jubilee Bags of Rice in Abuja.
Re: First Lady Shares Bags Of Rice When Parents Of Kidnapped Children Lament by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 30, 2010
who is funding the rice donation
Re: First Lady Shares Bags Of Rice When Parents Of Kidnapped Children Lament by daylae(m): 12:49pm On Sep 30, 2010
Dangote,i tink. It shud be.
Re: First Lady Shares Bags Of Rice When Parents Of Kidnapped Children Lament by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 30, 2010
daylae:

Dangote,i tink. It shud be.

interesting.so after re-election he will be rewarded with oil blocks
Re: First Lady Shares Bags Of Rice When Parents Of Kidnapped Children Lament by Orikinla(m): 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2010
A Dame without shame.
But who is to blame?
She will do anything for fame.
For that is why her hubby is in the game.
Re: First Lady Shares Bags Of Rice When Parents Of Kidnapped Children Lament by naso2(m): 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2010
@OP

As much as I am against this sharing of rice thing and the poor organisation around the entire process, I think your idea of linking , the rice sharing thing with the kidnapped children is simply baseless. Get a life.
Re: First Lady Shares Bags Of Rice When Parents Of Kidnapped Children Lament by labiyemmy(m): 3:35pm On Sep 30, 2010
Poster

Get a life-
Re: First Lady Shares Bags Of Rice When Parents Of Kidnapped Children Lament by monkeyleg: 7:53pm On Sep 30, 2010
@labiyemmy

They cant critisize your towns woman, even when she is blindling being stupid. Were did she get the money to share rice to people. They have started looting public fund. Hang on oh, this was a humble lectures wife from Uniport right?
Re: First Lady Shares Bags Of Rice When Parents Of Kidnapped Children Lament by Sagamite(m): 8:05pm On Sep 30, 2010
What a stewpid thread!

What is she suppose to be doing?

Going to the bushes of Aba looking for kidnappers?

So all functions in Aso Rock should stop because of the kidnapping?

Although the act of rice distribution is a moronic exhibition that is targeted to impress a populace with impaired brain development due to poverty and illiteracy, at least it is still a helping hand for the [little, irrelevant number of] recipients. Are you saying because of a misfortune such helping hand should be cancelled?

What a sttteeeeeewpid post!!!
Re: First Lady Shares Bags Of Rice When Parents Of Kidnapped Children Lament by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 30, 2010
well, rather than seize what i wll cynically point out is a golden opportunity for a politicians wife to show solidarity
appear on tv 'our hearts go out to te families of these children in their time of dire need' maybe even shed a fake tear or two

' i am a mother too i cannot imagine' i am imploring these kidnappers to release these innocent children' etc

she would have generated goodwill that would have shut her detractors up

rather than do this, she chose to engage in an ill timed , poorly planned and outright foolish attempt at lord - serf philantrophy

if this had been done by the michelle obama some of the defenders of this madness were referencing, the pres would have roasted her.
Re: First Lady Shares Bags Of Rice When Parents Of Kidnapped Children Lament by Sagamite(m): 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2010
^^^ She should have done that on the day of the kidnap, not 2 days later.

The moronic rice distribution has no negative baring whatsoever with the kidnappings.

It was stewwwpid to link them.
Re: First Lady Shares Bags Of Rice When Parents Of Kidnapped Children Lament by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 30, 2010
^^^

better late than never

and how u say

fiddling while rome burns

anyway make i bow to the ego. cheesy
Re: First Lady Shares Bags Of Rice When Parents Of Kidnapped Children Lament by Kobojunkie: 9:03pm On Sep 30, 2010
If the bags of rice are going to the 2 million FLOOD VICTIMS in JIgawa, I am all for it. Now, I hope shelter or some other help comes soon.
Re: First Lady Shares Bags Of Rice When Parents Of Kidnapped Children Lament by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 30, 2010
^^^^

for where?

full insults collated here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-522694.0.html
Re: First Lady Shares Bags Of Rice When Parents Of Kidnapped Children Lament by Sagamite(m): 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2010
oyb:

^^^

better late than never

and how u say

fiddling while rome burns

Yep, but it is mutually exclusive from rice distribution. It is not like if she is heading to Dubai for some shopping trip.

oyb:

anyway make i bow to the ego. cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: First Lady Shares Bags Of Rice When Parents Of Kidnapped Children Lament by amakauju1: 5:01am On Oct 01, 2010
If you missed the "One Bag, One Vote" here we go:

Re: First Lady Shares Bags Of Rice When Parents Of Kidnapped Children Lament by amakauju1: 5:04am On Oct 01, 2010
More

Re: First Lady Shares Bags Of Rice When Parents Of Kidnapped Children Lament by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 01, 2010
patience good luck and the million rice march match i go match u
Re: First Lady Shares Bags Of Rice When Parents Of Kidnapped Children Lament by chyz(m): 6:37am On Oct 01, 2010
Orikinla:

When parents of the 15 school children kidnapped in Aba are going to mark the 50th Independence Anniversary of Nigeria in tears, the First Lady of Nigeria Mrs. Patience Goodluck Jonathan is busy distributing bags of rice in Abuja.
How can she be so DUMB?

Tomorrow she will be lying that she cares for mothers and children?

She is busy as both contractor and distributor of Golden Jubilee Bags of Rice in Abuja.

And this is the same lady that claimed she was from Abia. Funny.

(1) (Reply)

Worst First Lady In Nigeria N Why? / Rochas’ Running Mate Arraigned For Jumping Bail In America. / Corper Agnes Dies From Amajiri Injuries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.