Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Final Year Student Of EKSU Attempts Suicide Over Failure Of One Course - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Final Year Student Of EKSU Attempts Suicide Over Failure Of One Course (365 Views)

Ambrose Alli University Graduate Attempts Suicide Over Withheld Results / Mirabel Obi, UNN Twerker, Attempts Suicide (Video) / EKSU Sacked 1000 Workers: List Of Eksu Lecturer/ Workers Sacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Final Year Student Of EKSU Attempts Suicide Over Failure Of One Course by GistCandy(m): 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2019
On Wednesday, 5th of June, a final year Accounting student of Ekiti state university attempted to take his life because he was involved in the mass failure of one of his courses.

According to an aide of the former Governor Ayo Fayose, Lere Layinka said the victim was rushed to state hospital (EKSUTH) where doctors are currently battling to save his life.

Visit www.gistcandy.com for the hottest gist around
Twitter @gistcandy
Facebook - Gist Candy

Cc: Lalasticlala and Mynd44

Re: Final Year Student Of EKSU Attempts Suicide Over Failure Of One Course by handie(m): 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2019
Mtcheeew. This one na Mumu. In 2010, I got admitted. My admission got into my head and I began to think I'm super brilliant to gain admission at 16. I lost focus and it wasn't until my final year (When water don already pass garri) that I woke up from my delusion. Did all that was humanly possible to make up for my past errors (Including not registering some courses in 400 Level so I can have an extra year and more time to prepare for the exams.). Went for clearance in 2016/17 and I learnt that I had a 200 level CO i never re registered for.... And by that time, course registration had expired and I was deemed to have overstayed my time in the school. 4 years wasted! I was demoralised. Me that was the hope of d family fa! Did I contemplate suicide? Not at all..... I believe so far there's life, there certainly will always be hope. I went back, wrote JAMB, got admitted into d same institution (Albeit a different department) and I am already in my 2nd year. Na just one extra year this one get he wan kill himself. Truth is, It's never over unless you give up. Tho, it's hard, When you fail, dust yourself up, learn from ur mistakes, apply the lessons learnt and give it a push again and again till you succeed. SUICIDE IS NEVER AN OPTION.
Re: Final Year Student Of EKSU Attempts Suicide Over Failure Of One Course by Nogodye(m): 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2019
Fail in a course..Is that the end of the world?
Re: Final Year Student Of EKSU Attempts Suicide Over Failure Of One Course by nero2face: 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2019
Fool wanna die bcuz he failed just one course... U no use the correct Snipper bro...

(1) (Reply)

ABU Teaching Hospital, Department Of Community Medicine (CHO), Shika, Zaria, Kad / Our Admission Cut-off Mark Remains 200, UI Insists / UNILAG POSTGRADUATE APPLICATION FORM IS CLOSING SUNDAY JUNE I6TH!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.