Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

A MUST READ LATER MYBE LATE. JESUS I know all other I DONT. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A MUST READ LATER MYBE LATE. JESUS I know all other I DONT. (198 Views)

I Believe In Jesus, I Am Not Gullible, You Are The One Foolish If You Don't / Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' / The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A MUST READ LATER MYBE LATE. JESUS I know all other I DONT. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2019
Most of all the religions in the world are at a point intercept
JESUS was mentioned in the bible and the bible talks about faith.
JESUS was also mentioned in the quran as a prophet.
So if JESUS never existed muhammed was a lie because it says muhammed wrote the quran.
And first of all, JESUS i know and i follow. But the bible original named of JESUS was EMMANUEL.
So EMMANUEL. Is REAL. JESUS IS REAL .
The bible teaches about faith.

And faith "IS the assurance of things hoped for of things not seen "
So i believe and i have faith thst he IS REAL.
Justlike the way the muslims believe in muhammed that they havent even seen before.
So my friend faith IS every thing.
Re: A MUST READ LATER MYBE LATE. JESUS I know all other I DONT. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
Yashua or what ever you call it i dont care.
All i know IS that my JESUS died on the cross for me and came back from the died after three days.
And his name shall i confess with my mouth to the world.
I know you will say JESUS does not exist because you know him not.
And the bible says that many didnt know him when a was alive and neither believe then how can it be now that the world IS filled with So much evil that the world will know him.

My friend i will tell you the JESUS IS REAL. I was born into a christain home.
But christainity was not my family obligation i just saw something in christainity that i cant explain.
So people born into christain homes later left for other religion But i saw something So precious in JESUS.
I pray you have an encounter him one day So you dont miss in the joy of GOD kingdom in JESUS Name.AMEN
Re: A MUST READ LATER MYBE LATE. JESUS I know all other I DONT. by OtemAtum: 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2019
So you know fictitious Jesus. Goodluck to you.
Re: A MUST READ LATER MYBE LATE. JESUS I know all other I DONT. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
OtemAtum:
So you know fictitious Jesus. Goodluck to you.

The my brother you are not any better.
If you call the son od GOD fictitious you deny a GOD.
and If So my brother i will advice you to read about JESUS in the bible i wont lie he IS REAL.
Hell IS REAL and So IS heaven.
Likewise before JESUS was born.
The old testament had recorded his arrival.
And that no one will believe him and you have actually proven it yourself since you dont believe.
Have ever wondered why the world IS aganist christainity.
Why not aganist the muslims or buhddist.
And there IS a saying that goes " robbers dont go to steal in a house that doesnt have treasure.

This IS to say that the devil knows that JESUS IS REAL that IS why he IS trying to divide This world aganist christain.

Example: in India Christians are being killed.
In the Muslim jihad Christians are also killed why don't they kill buhddist or traditional worshippers why should it be Christians.
In some countries Christianity is being banned why.

This are sign but know one is seeing this.
The Bible also said that in the last days people will see sign but will not still believe .
Pls don't forsake God so he won't forsake you

Pls Give your life to Christ later may be late.remain blessed in Jesus name.

(1) (Reply)

Today On Crazy Bible Stories: How Jacob Served His Uncle 14 Years To Marry His C / Joel Osteen Devotional 2 June 2019 / TB Joshua Reacts To Rape Allegation Watch Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.