Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Finally Rebranded And Cool With Cardi - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Finally Rebranded And Cool With Cardi (1258 Views)

Today's Picture Of CARDI B...she Is Up For Sale....she Is 9wks Plus... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Rebranded And Cool With Cardi by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2019
Use to have 4 Lhasa’s and later had to give them out when I moved to my new place but now thanks to princetobi,I have a purebreed Caucasian!!will give you details as she grows.she is already settled in the house..Princetobi,I appreciate you,he took his time to explain things to me.If na me sef,I go don vex but he was patient and helped me looked for a purebreed Caucasian and her name will be Cardi!!!

2 Likes

Re: Finally Rebranded And Cool With Cardi by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2019
Father and mother

Re: Finally Rebranded And Cool With Cardi by prinzetobi: 9:32pm On Jun 07, 2019
We’re really happy we could help. Even happier that you like your new girl. This thread will be interesting for sure. We’re following diligently.
Re: Finally Rebranded And Cool With Cardi by Namdeenero(m): 7:46am On Jun 08, 2019
Nice

1 Like

Re: Finally Rebranded And Cool With Cardi by rumenase(m): 9:08am On Jun 10, 2019
beautiful
Re: Finally Rebranded And Cool With Cardi by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
At 7 weeks

2 Likes

Re: Finally Rebranded And Cool With Cardi by theecaus(m): 9:50am On Jun 14, 2019
Nice pups OP, I always like to hear someone just get a pup, feels like a new born baby grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Finally Rebranded And Cool With Cardi by Lloydthesaint: 6:34pm On Jun 17, 2019
How much did you get her
Re: Finally Rebranded And Cool With Cardi by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
Lloydthesaint:
How much did you get her
Re: Finally Rebranded And Cool With Cardi by theecaus(m): 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2019
Where is the breeder located I will like to get a pup like this
Benz4pimp:
Re: Finally Rebranded And Cool With Cardi by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
theecaus:
Where is the breeder located I will like to get a pup like this
Jos,but you can contact princetobi,he helped me out

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breed of dog / Solid Adult Male BB Available For Stud Service At Ado Ekiti. / My Adult GSD Attacked Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.