Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,880 members, 7,798,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread (53357 Views)

Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel / Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions / Samsung Galaxy A70: Forget The S10/plus/e (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by Boyco: 11:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
Y'all Samsung A70 users should share photo samples ...both selfies , bokeh shots etc
Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by michealdeco: 12:45pm On Jun 09, 2019
spartacus11:
Does of you using Spotify premium how do you pay for it. I'm having difficulty finding a valid payment method
I have one available for sale
Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by spartacus11(m): 12:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
Goldmyln:
has anybody try it with ntel sim?

They was someone who complained about it, no feedback from him yet
Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by spartacus11(m): 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2019
michealdeco:
I have one available for sale

What do u have available for sell?

1 Like

Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by michealdeco: 12:55pm On Jun 09, 2019
spartacus11:

What do u have available for sell?
Spotify
Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by spartacus11(m): 12:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
Boyco:
Y'all Samsung A70 users should share photo samples ...both selfies , bokeh shots etc

When it comes to Nairaland many people like to stay anonymous.

For some pics, check the earpiece shot and charger shot, it was shot with the A70
Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by spartacus11(m): 12:57pm On Jun 09, 2019
michealdeco:
Spotify

Account?
Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by michealdeco: 12:58pm On Jun 09, 2019
spartacus11:

Account?
yeah
Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by spartacus11(m): 1:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
michealdeco:
yeah

Oh ok, i actually needed a card from US I've tried different card with no success, i just need a valid payment method that's all.

Was able to get a visual card platform yesterday but they wants me to verify my IS phone number, that one was the stumbling block
Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by michealdeco: 1:02pm On Jun 09, 2019
spartacus11:

Oh ok, i actually needed a card from US I've tried different card with no success, i just need a valid payment method that's all.

Was able to get a visual card platform yesterday but they wants me to verify my IS phone number, that one was the stumbling block
ok

Can I get the name of the visual card platform you used because I need one myself
Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by spartacus11(m): 1:08pm On Jun 09, 2019
michealdeco:
ok

Can I get the name of the visual card platform you used because I need one myself

The US visual Card was www.privacy.com but you will need a US phone number to complete registration before they can reveal ur card details to u

There is also a Nigeria own some have said it works on Spotify, and the company also affirms to this Barter payment www.flutterwava.com
Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by michealdeco: 1:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
spartacus11:

The US visual Card was www.privacy.com but you will need a US phone number to complete registration before they can reveal ur card details to u

There is also a Nigeria own some have said it works on Spotify, and the company also affirms to this Barter payment www.flutterwava.com
tried using the Nigerian own on Netflix and I got invalid card details
Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by spartacus11(m): 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2019
michealdeco:
tried using the Nigerian own on Netflix and I got invalid card details

I use PayPal on Netflix, i actually wasn't convinced about the Nigerian own that's why I've not signed up, The US own I'm hoping it should work but the US phone number verification is the problem

I registered for PayPal, link my Nigeria phone number
I Also link my FirstBank MasterCard, i was debited #770 about $2 to to validate the card,and the money was returned back after few days.

So i will suggest u try PayPal for Netflix
Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by lordchiz(m): 2:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
My Xiaomi Redmi note 7 4000mah went 12hrs SOT with 4% remaining.....using 7-8%per hour.......
Few samples below shot......
This equals ur Samsung 4500mah.....
Maybe I suggest Snapdragon 660 optimises my battery better sha.....

Note:. I used same screen brightness as yours but maybe the amoled screen of urs consumes the battery to step it down to d value of a 4000mah battery....

Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by seanwilliam(m): 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2019
@spartacus11 pls be sincere. btw samsung a20 and samsung and uk used s7.. which one is better. my budget for phone is 60k.. that is what i can afford nw without breaking banks. i dnt knw much about phones. pls which will u choose and why? anyone can countribute
Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by spartacus11(m): 3:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
seanwilliam:
@spartacus11 pls be sincere. btw samsung a20 and samsung and uk used s7.. which one is better. my budget for phone is 60k.. that is what i can afford nw without breaking banks. i dnt knw much about phones. pls which will u choose and why? anyone can countribute

First of all if ur need is the flagship go for the S7, if u just need a phone that will met to ur needs with plus or minus flagship experience i will say get a new device over a used devices, so u enjoy better battery life

For ur budget i will take A30 over A20, but the A30 may be a little expensive than ur budget

Get the A30 Bro 68900 or 69500, you're almost there you can still get it lesser than this price if u still wait a little longer like 2 weeks plus, that was how i waited to get my A70 for 125k it fell from 130k plus a week after i bought it was 123k, u see

1 Like

Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by lordchiz(m): 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2019
Also screenshot of the brightness and specs ....
Also portrait front cam pix at a dark cloudy morning

Nairaland have a way of reducing my hard earned Pix

1 Like

Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by spartacus11(m): 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2019
lordchiz:
My Xiaomi Redmi note 7 4000mah went 12hrs SOT with 4% remaining.....using 7-8%per hour.......
Few samples below shot......
This equals ur Samsung 4500mah.....
Maybe I suggest Snapdragon 660 optimises my battery better sha.....

Note:. I used same screen brightness as yours but maybe the amoled screen of urs consumes the battery to step it down to d value of a 4000mah battery....

Yesterday i did 4+ Hours SOT with 71% battery left, that's 29% battery usage do the Maths

6.7inch Super Amoled display with a 4500Mah battery pack, I've achieved more with the A70 than i did with my Mi Max2.

1 Like

Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by seanwilliam(m): 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2019
@spartacus11, apart frm ram and storage. what is the different between a20 and a30, and what does display pixels mean(abi wetin dem dey call am) 720p x 1028 what does it mean? i dnt knw about phone much bro
Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by spartacus11(m): 3:34pm On Jun 09, 2019
seanwilliam:
@spartacus11, apart frm ram and storage. what is the different between a20 and a30, and what does display pixels mean(abi wetin dem dey call am) 720p x 1028 what does it mean? i dnt knw about phone much bro

Ok give me time to review both device so i can break it down for u. A20 vs A30

1 Like

Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by lordchiz(m): 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2019
spartacus11:

Yesterday i did 4+ Hours SOT with 71% battery left, that's 29% battery usage do the Maths

6.7inch Super Amoled display with a 4500Mah battery pack, I've achieved more with the A70 than i did with my Mi Max2.
Then I think we are on same page cos if u calculate from my 7% per hour....roughly 29% too at most in 4hrs.......

I feel the amoled screen display made it more or less 4500mah looks like 4000mah......I think if Redmi note 7 has d S amoled....it would made it look like a 3500mah battery too.....

Overall I like ur fone specs and UI.....but I think Samsung should HV added d traditional IR blaster and second space/dual app.....cos I can't imagine myself without those again
Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by seanwilliam(m): 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2019
spartacus11:

Ok give me time to review both device so i can break it down for u. A20 vs A30
thanks . u go explain dat display stuff well. that 720p x 1280 things.
Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by spartacus11(m): 3:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
lordchiz:

Then I think we are on same page cos if u calculate from my 7% per hour....roughly 29% too at most in 4hrs.......

I feel the amoled screen display made it more or less 4500mah looks like 4000mah......I think if Redmi note 7 has d S amoled....it would made it look like a 3500mah battery too.....

Overall I like ur fone specs and UI.....but I think Samsung should HV added d traditional IR blaster and second space/dual app.....cos I can't imagine myself without those again

Lol check out what Secure folder does on Samsung One Ui
Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by spartacus11(m): 3:48pm On Jun 09, 2019
seanwilliam:
thanks . u go explain dat display stuff well. that 720p x 1280 things.

Here will go, I didn't have to go dip before i saw some differences

1- both have same battery capacity

2- A30 have better screen display

3- A30 is 4gb Ram 64GB rom why A20 have 3Gb ram and 32Gb rom

The difference on screen quality is that u get more crisps beauty on colours on the A30 than the A20, that means if u put both device side by side u will like the display of the A30 more that the A20

A30 Bigger storage and ram with better display, worth the extra cash
Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by seanwilliam(m): 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
@spartacus11 thanks. means i go wait till next month end be dat. who knws the phone might have dropped to 60k.
Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by spartacus11(m): 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2019
seanwilliam:
@spartacus11 thanks. means i go wait till next month end be dat. who knws the phone might have dropped to 60k.

Lets say 65-67k realistically. By then God go do am u will get the balance
Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by spartacus11(m): 4:06pm On Jun 09, 2019
I will do a post on the features of the secure folder on Samsung One UI, what it means and what it is used for

Even Nokia X5 have a second space

1 Like

Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
spartacus11:

Here will go, I didn't have to go dip before i saw some differences

1- both have same battery capacity

2- A30 have better screen display

3- A30 is 4gb Ram 64GB rom why A20 have 3Gb ram and 32Gb rom

The difference on screen quality is that u get more crisps beauty on colours on the A30 than the A20, that means if u put both device side by side u will like the display of the A30 more that the A20

A30 Bigger storage and ram with better display, worth the extra cash

Great analysis..... How would u judge this display. This is Redmi Note 7 and Galaxy A30

Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by spartacus11(m): 4:38pm On Jun 09, 2019
wizzywisdom:

Great analysis..... How would u judge this display. This is Redmi Note 7 and Galaxy A30

U want to compare SAmoled with ips, ok, open Whatsapp, GTBank world app, and First mobile, on both device same time, judge From there. U don't need to send me pictures see for urself
Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by spartacus11(m): 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2019
Will be replacing my Nokia X5 with an iPhone 6s to use as hotspot for my galaxy A70, instead of buying Mifi device to use Glo band 28 i rather just buy the 6s for that purpose. since iPhone comes with band 28, i need the Glo data abeg
Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by lanre316: 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2019
lordchiz:

Honestly speaking. AMOLED +IR BLASTER is a winner combo for me personally. I love Samsung AMOLED display and I don't think I can use a phone without universal remote control. I hope next year Samsung considers IR blaster in their budget phones.

1 Like

Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 09, 2019
spartacus11:

U want to compare SAmoled with ips, ok, open Whatsapp, GTBank world app, and First mobile, on both device same time, judge From there. U don't need to send me pictures see for urself

I know....I have watched lots of video comparison of both device. Redmi Note 7 win it all. As someone said, if u are after great performance Redmi Note 7 got it. But if u are after Name....Galaxy A30 got it grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Top 10 Best Affordable Smartphones In Nigeria Currently / How To Stop Airtel Payg..?? / South Africa Xnophobia: Nigerian Man Broke His MTN Sim Card In Protest(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.