Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,453 members, 7,801,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. (75662 Views)

Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair / Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex / Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. by Nobody: 6:01am On Jun 08, 2019
He shld get a maid...then d bed part,he shld teach her.

3 Likes

Re: Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 08, 2019
Lols
love should remain blind, indeed

3 Likes

Re: Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. by Nobody: 6:14am On Jun 08, 2019
The world is funny
Re: Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. by ignis: 6:18am On Jun 08, 2019
Congratulations to the blind who can see now.
Re: Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. by amazon14: 6:35am On Jun 08, 2019
ikechukz:
Who else came in here to read a completely different story undecided undecided

Guy, I thought it's physical blindness. Very wrong headline. People need to be schooled on to how to write headlines
Re: Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. by IkemChris(m): 6:37am On Jun 08, 2019
If he can do the cooking let him teach the wife. All I can see here is just some little enlightenment. She doesn't know how to cook, teach her. She doesn't know how communicate, he should work on her,she no Sabi move like snake on top bed my brother let her morning exercise grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. by Reference(m): 6:43am On Jun 08, 2019
There is no nobility in the acts from whence you both came, no vision to where you both go and no grace on the land you both stand.... so there is no advice to give. Any move you both make is bound to end disastrously.....

Correct your ways and embrace life.
Re: Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. by SmartMen: 6:44am On Jun 08, 2019
Dreamz77:
A friend of mine happens to be in a serious dilemma, he is a Successful young man, a Muslim but Unhappily Married! The gist -.

Some few years back my Buddy (Ibrahim)was fortunate to secure a Federal govt job which as we all know in naija is like hitting a jackpot! His family are quite rich and he happens to be the last born so he had so much benefits and little or no responsibilities.

Dude was living large and as such was able to Conquer quite a number of ladies and you know our Naija girls, once you are a "money spender" you Automatically become their dream Man! Love of their life and all those rubbish etc.

Every damn thing was good, we always balled together, i made him stop takin codeine and all this crazy syrub which I noticed most some part of Hausa's Cherish more than their O level(dats mostly their max anyway)well I introduced him to taking proper Alchohol like Hero, legend and my ever favorite "Budweiser "!
He always payed the bills coz financially he was bigger!

The main problem began wen he traveled to Philippines to meet with his dad, a Consultant in Manilla, their he met Zainab who was a med practitioner. This lady drove my guy crazy! Like literally crazy! First, wen she got back to Nigeria he became more obsessed ,their was no conversation we could make without he mentioning or Linkin it to her. He was becoming bitchy! Even wen we all go out together she always had dis disdainful grimace on her face like the people around there are beneath her. Imagine ordinary Philippines naim she school (no disrespect for) dats not my headache atoll.

In a nutshell, he wanted her badly and as we all know, as a Muslim its a serious taboo to lose ur virginity before marriage! Ibrahim wanted dis lady soo badly and I don't know mayb it was her beauty cause to be honest she was glaringly radiant in beauty and very erudite in speech. or maybe twas his percievd pedigree of her, I couldn't tell what the oomph was all about.

She liked him too dou but he never took the time to understand that marriage is different from the normal menalin quest!

They never kissed; touched nor romanced before he proposed which I agitated against but my friend went on with his plan and they got married. Yes! He got married Blindy and ever since Dia marriage has been more like its a hell in a cell match.

First, this lady knows nothing about cooking,she can't even cook shit! Ibrahim always have to come eat at my place after work cause according to him she only prepares indomie and Egg!

Secondly she is not a playmate unlike before she doesn't gist while watching tv or have naughty talks aside work and normal stuff like dey use to.

Lastly she doesn't flow in bed (dead wood) and my friend through me has tasted some igbo girls and we know igbo ladies are beasts in bed (we love it like da) he complains of her being too modest in bed and this is funny cause I believe he solely got married cause that was the only way he could have her.

At the moment, they not on talking terms cause he doesn't touch her anymore nor even eat her food (indomie).

My friend was blind to get married with a wrong perception but I really feel for him dou he causd the drama himself. He is considering cheating on his wife at the moment just to relax his urge but I don't support cassanovering wen one is already legally married.

The wife already believes me to be the shenanigan confusing her hubby not knowing m trying to save her marriage .pls dam, Any reasonable advice would be much appreciated guys cause I really don't know how to help out here. Tanx

My bros, I have been there before but thank God for his saved me... Omo, some girls beauty make us lose our senses... I Don japa leave the babe since 3 weeks now.

Well, all those things your friend is complaining about can be fixed if she is willing to learn.

I will advise he talks to her about how he feels and if she is not willing to change, let her know he can't cope.

1 Like

Re: Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. by kullozone(m): 6:48am On Jun 08, 2019
Fvcking, rude tribalist... I thought the guy was literally blind sef.
Na jealousy go kee the op las las. He's just scared his friend won't pay for drinks anymore.
Leave them, when they're tired they'll divorcesmiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. by biacan(f): 6:48am On Jun 08, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Lastly she doesn't flow in bed (dead wood) and my friend through me has tasted some igbo girls and we know igbo ladies are beasts in bed (we love it like da)

no wonder them plenty for hotel dey do prostitution grin grin
Brostitude undecided
Re: Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. by SmartMen: 6:52am On Jun 08, 2019
spongeisback:
OP is Ibrahim's side chick. Leave the young couple to work on their marriage, whatever he's telling you ask him to go tell his wife.
that is what has led to the death of a lot of people... Shut ur mouth. Allow people to speak up and save themselves. I know you will also say people shouldn't divorce even when it is leading to death of one of the couple... Cos that is the stock in trade for u Nigerians angry

1 Like

Re: Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. by donvicky2007: 6:54am On Jun 08, 2019
Dreamz77:
A friend of mine happens to be in a serious dilemma, he is a Successful young man, a Muslim but Unhappily Married! The gist -.

Some few years back my Buddy (Ibrahim)was fortunate to secure a Federal govt job which as we all know in naija is like hitting a jackpot! His family are quite rich and he happens to be the last born so he had so much benefits and little or no responsibilities.

Dude was living large and as such was able to Conquer quite a number of ladies and you know our Naija girls, once you are a "money spender" you Automatically become their dream Man! Love of their life and all those rubbish etc.

Every damn thing was good, we always balled together, i made him stop takin codeine and all this crazy syrub which I noticed most some part of Hausa's Cherish more than their O level(dats mostly their max anyway)well I introduced him to taking proper Alchohol like Hero, legend and my ever favorite "Budweiser "!

The main problem began wen he traveled to Philippines to meet with his dad, a Consultant in Manilla, their he met Zainab who was a med practitioner. This lady drove my guy crazy! Like literally crazy! First, wen she got back to Nigeria he became more obsessed ,their was no conversation we could make without he mentioning or Linkin it to her. He was becoming bitchy! Even wen we all go out together she always had dis disdainful grimace on her face like the people around there are beneath her. Imagine ordinary Philippines naim she school (no disrespect for) dats not my headache atoll.

In a nutshell, he wanted her badly and as we all know, as a Muslim its a serious taboo to lose ur virginity before marriage! Ibrahim wanted dis lady soo badly and I don't know mayb it was her beauty cause to be honest she was glaringly radiant in beauty and very erudite in speech. or maybe twas his percievd pedigree of her, I couldn't tell what the oomph was all about.

She liked him too dou but he never took the time to understand that marriage is different from the normal menalin quest!

They never kissed; touched nor romanced before he proposed which I agitated against but my friend went on with his plan and they got married. Yes! He got married Blindy and ever since Dia marriage has been more like its a hell in a cell match.

First, this lady knows nothing about cooking,she can't even cook shit! Ibrahim always have to come eat at my place after work cause according to him she only prepares indomie and Egg!

Secondly she is not a playmate unlike before she doesn't gist while watching tv or have naughty talks aside work and normal stuff like dey use to.

Lastly she doesn't flow in bed (dead wood) and my friend through me has tasted some igbo girls and we know igbo ladies are beasts in bed (we love it like da) he complains of her being too modest in bed and this is funny cause I believe he solely got married cause that was the only way he could have her.

At the moment, they not on talking terms cause he doesn't touch her anymore nor even eat her food (indomie).

My friend was blind to get married with a wrong perception but I really feel for him dou he causd the drama himself. He is considering cheating on his wife at the moment just to relax his urge but I don't support cassanovering wen one is already legally married.

The wife already believes me to be the shenanigan confusing her hubby not knowing m trying to save her marriage .pls dam, Any reasonable advice would be much appreciated guys cause I really don't know how to help out here. Tanx

He should marry second wife, I thought more than one wife Islam permit that.

1 Like

Re: Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. by SmartMen: 7:01am On Jun 08, 2019
Kobicove:

This marriage is already 'Dead on Arrival' undecided

If at this stage they're already keeping malice then it's only a matter of time before domestic violence rears its head.

Please tell your friend to divorce the lady and move on before kids start coming...

but some fools and idiot are saying op is jealous... These are kind. Of people that have innocently killed men and women with their evil advice

1 Like

Re: Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. by mechanics(m): 7:06am On Jun 08, 2019
For the cooking aspect, he can take her to a catering school if she's serious, then the other aspect, they should both see a marriage counselor, I really feel for him, he made her beauty to turn him on, when beauty is not everything.

1 Like

Re: Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. by HMarshal(m): 7:07am On Jun 08, 2019
If u decide to seek satisfaction outside she will screem men are scum upandan the road & many other fools will start showing her condolence...

1 Like

Re: Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 08, 2019
Look at what igbo (çhristian girls) have reduced their selves to? Sex slaves.

The Muslim folks use them to perfect their bedroom skills while they keep their virgin girlfriends for marriage.

I will continue to say this 90% of Christian girls are a disgrace.

2 Likes

Re: Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. by Biggcake: 7:32am On Jun 08, 2019
TANID:
That Man Would Blind Again If He Fail God Test

You will not die if you read the post.
Re: Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. by SaturnNick(m): 7:33am On Jun 08, 2019
Benbisco:

OP, I feel for your friend and wish him well but I have a bone to pick with you on this matter.

Lastly she doesn't flow in bed(dead wood) and my friend through me has tasted some igbo girls and we know igbo ladies are beasts in bed(we love it like da)he complains of her being too modest in bed and this is funny cause I believe he solely got married cause that was the only way he could have her.

At this point, I reserve my comment.
Re: Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. by Sexymercy: 7:33am On Jun 08, 2019
Please subscribe to my channel by clicking on the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51Fm1ybgDkc
Re: Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. by SaturnNick(m): 7:36am On Jun 08, 2019
ikechukz:
Who else came in here to read a completely different story undecided undecided
Thot he was actually blind
Re: Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. by Jude4Jesus: 7:47am On Jun 08, 2019
Dreamz77:

Oga, advice your friend rightly, the way you narrated the story, ur friend believe u a lot, tell him to endure, u guess they are newly married, tell him to go back to her and fix things up, God hates divorce according to the Bible. If he get another lady outside marriage he will regret it, that's the bitter truth, he may fall into the hand of a promiscuous girl that nay be unfaithful. I suggest he enroll her on a 2weeks catering course, and she will learn how to cook. And I most say this here, as regards what you said about been good in bed or not, the women is not the problem, UR FRIEND IS. it is because of the way he had slept with other lady, so he is expecting HIS WIFE to behave like those prostitutes, it doesn't way that way. Sleep with her in a decent way sir, this is marriage, not a brotel. And he is very wrong for discussing their sexual life with other, it may lead to wrong advice.

MAKE THE MARRIAGE WORK.

1 Like

Re: Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. by Gforce2019: 8:00am On Jun 08, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:
I sincerely see no problem here, not to talk of one strong enough for divorce. Op, please stay out of their marriage, give them time to figure each other out as this is the time they need to avoid 3rd parties like you who unknowingly gives bad advice. If your friend values his marital vows and commitment and also the happiness of his marriage, he'd do everything to help her and not run at the slightest flaws he observes in her. These things can be taught and worked upon when they both sit together to discuss. We really think all should be perfect in marriage, but that's us being unrealistic, and this to me is a minor problem, your friend is just looking for a quick excuse to sample different ladies thereby blaming his wife just to justify his filthy actions.

I always think nairalanders ladies no get sense but you prove me wrong... very intelligent comments.
In addition , I will say that the op shld copy your comment and send it to the guy instead of giving him wrong advice. I'm sure the guy will pick sense from your comment.
It seems to me that the couple are committed Muslim (I may be wrong)

2 Likes

Re: Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. by xianah(f): 8:05am On Jun 08, 2019
Get someone to teach her how to cook,and the sex part he can talk to her about it,she will adjust if she's willing to keep her marriage....I don't advice u cheat ,just end it and move on since u guys don't have kids together.

1 Like

Re: Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. by Abbeywonderclon: 8:06am On Jun 08, 2019
������ marrywood
Re: Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. by bobbychenko(m): 8:10am On Jun 08, 2019
I can't marry a woman that can't rape me In bed, never cheesy���
Re: Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. by BULLIONVAN4(m): 8:25am On Jun 08, 2019
Nyamiri:
Igbo girls are beasts in bed. grin
Them full King's Hotel, Dragonara, Rita Lori, etc
Nyamuri don suffer.

Sexual slaves of Nigeria.
How many igbo girl friends do you have? say the truth and shame the devil, have you tasted any igbo girl before? or are you saying because you heard others speculating?
Re: Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. by MrSly(m): 8:41am On Jun 08, 2019
TANID:
That Man Would Blind Again If He Fail God Test
I hope you read? Who told you he really blind abinitio?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) / Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt / Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.