Stats: 3,150,140 members, 7,807,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

My First Dog Ever (A German Shepherd) - Pets (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My First Dog Ever (A German Shepherd) (23136 Views)

My First Dog / My First Dog!! / Perol and Peroral, My First Dog Ever (GSD), Check Them Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Dog Ever (A German Shepherd) by Countrykvng(m): 1:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
I just remembered that her mom(tasha) didn't take in, when she was first bred..
could it be genetics or just a coincidence?

Re: My First Dog Ever (A German Shepherd) by sixsgod: 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2020
Countrykvng:
I just remembered that her mom(tasha) didn't take in, when she was first bred..

could it be genetics or just a coincidence?

I'm confused so she wasnt pregnant right?
Re: My First Dog Ever (A German Shepherd) by Countrykvng(m): 2:21am On Nov 01, 2020
sixsgod:
I'm confused so she wasnt pregnant right?

yeah, she wasn't �

Re: My First Dog Ever (A German Shepherd) by space9880: 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
Countrykvng:
hey there, it's been a while.
so bella was on heat in the month of August, so we decided to breed her..we had 3 ties during the mating sessions, every other persons would have thought she will litter in the next two months, just as I did...

as time went by, I observed she wasn't showing an signs of pregnancy, I thought she was one of those dogs that won't show any sign...

3weeks, 4weeks, 5 weeks. stomach wasn't even showing, I had to ask some persons, and they told me that's its possible for her stomach not to be big, but pregnant...

so I was hoping , not until 6weeks and finally the day she was supposed to litter, I was waiting for her to show any nesting signs, surprisingly she did!!

that faithful morning she woke up restlessness, pacing the whole house, then I brought her into the house, and she ran straight under my bed and started pushing out things that were there..and then I thought she was about or in labour...

and that was how we waited ooo and till now we are still waiting

she really played us..she's a good actress I guess
Re: My First Dog Ever (A German Shepherd) by Countrykvng(m): 9:53am On Nov 03, 2020
Re: My First Dog Ever (A German Shepherd) by Countrykvng(m): 12:17pm On Nov 03, 2020
Happy new month!!!!

Re: My First Dog Ever (A German Shepherd) by Countrykvng(m): 10:10am On Nov 10, 2020

Re: My First Dog Ever (A German Shepherd) by Countrykvng(m): 9:38am On Nov 20, 2020
Re: My First Dog Ever (A German Shepherd) by justinbolodj(m): 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2020
Available for stud service.TnC applied

Re: My First Dog Ever (A German Shepherd) by Eveezy(m): 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2020
justinbolodj:
A ped?
Re: My First Dog Ever (A German Shepherd) by Countrykvng(m): 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2020
justinbolodj:

where's your location?
Re: My First Dog Ever (A German Shepherd) by Countrykvng(m): 10:51pm On Nov 20, 2020
justinbolodj:

where's your location?
Re: My First Dog Ever (A German Shepherd) by Countrykvng(m): 8:33am On Dec 27, 2020
merry Christmas

Re: My First Dog Ever (A German Shepherd) by Countrykvng(m): 8:37am On Dec 27, 2020
kiss

Re: My First Dog Ever (A German Shepherd) by Countrykvng(m): 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2021
happy Easter all, it's been a while

Re: My First Dog Ever (A German Shepherd) by Countrykvng(m): 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
so I decided to breed her again when she was on heat, breeding took place ending of February. hopefully she litters this month

Re: My First Dog Ever (A German Shepherd) by Countrykvng(m): 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2021
tho I don't see any signs yet or maybe I'm not observant enough, it's 5 weeks now since the breeding!!!

I'm hoping

Re: My First Dog Ever (A German Shepherd) by Countrykvng(m): 5:35pm On Apr 04, 2021

Re: My First Dog Ever (A German Shepherd) by vincentjk(m): 6:13pm On Apr 04, 2021
You've a fine dog. I just admire her colour.
Re: My First Dog Ever (A German Shepherd) by Countrykvng(m): 7:31pm On Apr 04, 2021
vincentjk:
You've a fine dog. I just admire her colour.
o
Re: My First Dog Ever (A German Shepherd) by Countrykvng(m): 8:13am On Apr 05, 2021
cry

Re: My First Dog Ever (A German Shepherd) by Haroldjunior: 7:11am On Jul 20, 2021
If you want to breed her next time, do not just count days. Most times, we can’t deduce when they ovulate based on that. Some ovulate as early as 5 days into heat, but we won’t know. Get an ovulation kit preferably, so you’d know the right time to breed her.
Re: My First Dog Ever (A German Shepherd) by Countrykvng(m): 8:17am On Nov 06, 2021
Omg, it’s been awhile

Re: My First Dog Ever (A German Shepherd) by RYEOFARMS(m): 1:47pm On Nov 06, 2021
Nice I just went through the thread smiley
Now I now more about ASLAN’s bloodline smiley
Nice k9 you’ve got
But still no pup till now?!
Have you considered progesterone tests?!

Re: My First Dog Ever (A German Shepherd) by Countrykvng(m): 9:25am On Jul 23, 2022
Good day!!
We are expecting a littre soonest cool

Re: My First Dog Ever (A German Shepherd) by Countrykvng(m): 9:28am On Jul 23, 2022
Here is the stud, long coat

Re: My First Dog Ever (A German Shepherd) by Countrykvng(m): 5:49pm On Aug 05, 2022
Hurray!!!
Bella just littered, contraction started by 2pm and eneded by 5pm.

5 Males
5 Females

10 pups in total, and all pups are doing great..

Re: My First Dog Ever (A German Shepherd) by Countrykvng(m): 5:52pm On Aug 05, 2022
Being that this is a large litter , is it necessary that i supplement their milk?

Please I need all tips and advice from you'll.
It's my first time

Re: My First Dog Ever (A German Shepherd) by ebonyoyas(m): 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2022
Congratulations
Countrykvng:
Hurray!!!

5 Males
5 Females

Re: My First Dog Ever (A German Shepherd) by Countrykvng(m): 1:15am On Aug 06, 2022
ebonyoyas:
Congratulations

Re: My First Dog Ever (A German Shepherd) by Abidecdrock(m): 5:47am On Aug 06, 2022
Congrats man,
Observe to see all pups are sucking well incase if the breast milk seems not sufficient for all you can get milk to supplement it.
Happy vigil moment for you
Countrykvng:
Hurray!!!

5 Males
5 Females

Re: My First Dog Ever (A German Shepherd) by Countrykvng(m): 11:04am On Aug 06, 2022
Abidecdrock:
Congrats man,
Observe to see all pups are sucking well incase if the breast milk seems not sufficient for all you can get milk to supplement it.
Happy vigil moment for you
I

Thanks man, omo no be small vigil oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Make Money Breeding Dogs - Starting A Responsible Dog Breeding Business / Cute Pixs Of Puppies And Dogs / Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video)