Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,525 members, 7,808,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood (38152 Views)

These Houses In Ebute Metta Are Too Close To Each Other (pictures) / Man Baths And Swims In His Flooded House (Photos) / Lands And Houses In Estates For Sale At Choice Places In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by Chelseaplus: 12:09am On Jun 07, 2019
Which Way Nigeria?
This Is, Ogbunabali Porthacourt where people living in the house use bucket to scoop water.

Trending video of groups of people scooping out water from their house emerge. They where seen removing the water from entering their house after raining and it was flooded everywhere.

Watch Video Here..https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/06/see-how-people-remove-flood-from.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by Chelseaplus: 12:32am On Jun 07, 2019
More, Watch Full Video From HERE

Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by Preshy561(f): 12:54am On Jun 07, 2019
And there money is being used to develop north.
I wonder what will become of them if the world stops using Oil.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by Ultimatezlant: 5:05am On Jun 07, 2019
Preshy561:

what is their governor even using the money he gets to do other than bankrolling PDP national problems.

I mean for a state that also gets massive nddc assistance while been one of top three revenue earners.

Funny enough the sufferers are happy to die so long as their revenue is sustaining the offices of PDP northern states that can't survive on its own

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by rOsy247(f): 5:33am On Jun 07, 2019
Which one is oro abali in pH again. Ogbunabali u meant

5 Likes

Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by seanfer(m): 6:59am On Jun 07, 2019
Preshy561:

Hatred for the North will not kill you. Why can’t you ask the State Government that constructed that road reason there was no proper planning for good drainage. I work and stay in Rivers state and I can tell you that 80% of roads done by Wike in the last 4 years are scam, those roads are always flooded after rainfall. Go to trans-Amadi/ Slaughter road and see flooding.

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by sogodihno: 7:08am On Jun 07, 2019
Preshy561:

what has thier useless governor done with the high allocation and the 13% derivative? using the money that is suppose to develop his state to sustain a looting party. Mtchew

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by trapQ: 7:18am On Jun 07, 2019
Asking what someone is doing with his own money, lol. What have your governors done with the free money they've been collecting?
sogodihno:

what has thier useless governor done with the high allocation and the 13% derivative? using the money that is suppose to develop his state to sustain a looting party. Mtchew

18 Likes

Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 07, 2019
Wike is a disgrace to river state,I prefer ameachi.

This goes beyond party, i support pdp but let call a spade a spade.wike failed

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by sogodihno: 7:31am On Jun 07, 2019
trapQ:
Asking what someone is doing with his own money, lol. What have your governors done with the free money he's been collecting?

well, my governor is doing well with the money that's why u guys hop in night bus to come and sale gala in my state.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by sogodihno: 7:31am On Jun 07, 2019
trapQ:
Asking what someone is doing with his own money, lol. What have your governors done with the free money he's been collecting?

well, my governor is doing well with the money that's why u guys hop in night bus to come and sell gala in my state.

7 Likes

Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by YorubaWarrior: 7:33am On Jun 07, 2019
Awon Developers... yet, dem go come here dey make noise. grin

13 Likes

Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by Dbes1(m): 7:47am On Jun 07, 2019
Government should do something concerning flood of a thing in most State
Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by ideynl1: 7:49am On Jun 07, 2019
sogodihno:

well, my governor is doing well with the money that's why u guys hop in night bus to come and sell gala in my state.

No wahala if they sell gala.

As long as they keep buying your ancestral lands whole you become a tenant, then no issue.

As long as they continue to move from selling gala on traffic to owning a shop, while you come collect Owoile, no wahala still.

As an Afonja, you will either engage in skull mining, yahoo yahoo, and agbero, while the gala sellers continue to sell and own shops then buy your ancestral land. You'll continue to be tenants in Lagos, until we force you to Ogun the ancestral ritual capital of Yoruba land.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by verifiablefacts: 7:53am On Jun 07, 2019
Igbobyblood:
Wike is a disgrace to river state,I prefer ameachi.

This goes beyond party, i support pdp but let call a spade a spade.wike failed
Ameachi wanted to reconstruct that road like nkpogu but they refused.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 07, 2019
YorubaWarrior:
Awon Developers... yet, dem go come here dey make noise. grin
port Harcourt isn't an Igbo city.

Take note

14 Likes

Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by ralmix(m): 8:05am On Jun 07, 2019
Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by Pavore9: 8:05am On Jun 07, 2019
Poor drainage system and the drainage available is filled with waste that blocks the flow of water.

1 Like

Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by sogodihno: 8:05am On Jun 07, 2019
ideynl1:

No wahala if they sell gala.

As long as they keep buying your ancestral lands whole you become a tenant, then no issue.

As long as they continue to move from selling gala on traffic to owning a shop, while you come collect Owoile, no wahala still.

As an Afonja, you will either engage in skull mining, yahoo yahoo, and agbero, while the gala sellers continue to sell and own shops then buy your ancestral land. You'll continue to be tenants in Lagos, until we force you to Ogun the ancestral ritual capital of Yoruba land.

lolz, see dz gala boy spewing thrash here, which land, which property? Mr. enter road and sell ur gala b4 hunger finish u.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by Lizilicious(f): 8:07am On Jun 07, 2019
People will see area that is very very prone to flood and will still go there and build batcher.
Is that not foolishness?

1 Like

Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by wink2015(m): 8:08am On Jun 07, 2019
Chelseaplus:
Which Way Nigeria?
This Is, Ogbunabali Porthacourt where people living in the house use bucket to scoop water.

Trending video of groups of people scooping out water from their house emerge. They where seen removing the water from entering their house after raining and it was flooded everywhere.

Watch Video Here..https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/06/see-how-people-remove-flood-from.html?m=1

WATER PUMPING MACHINE WOULD HAVE DONE THE JOB BETTER INSTEAD OF BAILING THE WATER WITH KON KON ! OR BASIN !

1 Like

Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by Sammy34: 8:08am On Jun 07, 2019
���
Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by Dottore: 8:09am On Jun 07, 2019
... while their elites are very buys beefing and recruiting ignorant youths to kill themselves
Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 07, 2019
Hmm. Rivers is prone to flooding. It is just few meters above sea level.

During the flood of 2012, I visited some Ekpeye and Engeni speaking communities (Ahoada East and West LGAs) and it wasnt a joke.

cc: JudgeOgbunabali, this is your area o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by arthurmate: 8:10am On Jun 07, 2019
OPERATION YOU MUST NOT BE SINGLE BEFORE END OF THIS YEAR. LET'S HELP YOU TO CONNECT WITH YOUR TRUE LOVE NOW!

Love is something different. Love is sweet, infact, true Love is the sweetest thing ever and even God almighty himself is Love!

Two Things You Don't Fight For; True Love and A True Friend
Love and Friendship are the touchstones of our lives, they define who we are and so when you truly love someone, to hell with butterfly in the tummy, you feel the whole zoo when you are with that person!

Until you meet someone you are scared to cheat on, you have no idea what being "IN LOVE" means!

Ready to meet that special one that makes you feel the ‘whole zoo’ in your tummy?

Just message the Admin on Telegram or whatsapp and once your details are verified, connecting starts immediately

NOTE THIS: If you are not ready for serious relationship, if you are looking for 2nd wife, if you are looking for sugar mummy, sugar daddy or sugar baby, if you are a married man or woman looking for 'sarawagba' (we have chased out and embarrassed over 30 married men from the platform so far) and if you are not ready to register to verify your details. PLEASE DONT BOTHER JOINING BECAUSE WE DONT WANT OR ACCEPT ANYONE OR ANYTHING THAT WOULD PHYSICALLY OR EMOTIONALLY AFFECT THE WELL BEING OF OUR DEAR MEMBERS!
ALSO NOTE that the couple that met and got married on our platform last year are waxing strong in their marriage and so, we want so many marriages and serious relationship consummated this very year!

Signup, registration and membership absolutely free

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? START YOUR TRUE LOVE CONNECTION NOW.

WHATSAPP OR TELEGRAM ADMIN NOW

Re: Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood by Neimar: 8:11am On Jun 07, 2019
sogodihno:

lolz, see dz gala boy spewing thrash here, which land, which property? Mr. enter road and sell ur gala b4 hunger finish u.

U r not from Lagos

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Storage Container Converted To A Home (photos). / The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee / Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.