Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,253 members, 7,780,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:05 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (7275 Views)

How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) / What Is The Rationale Behind A Non Virgin Man Seeking A Virgin Bride? / "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by RandyX: 3:18am On Jun 07, 2019
Hi Nairaland, I'm helping a friend post this.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:09am On Jun 07, 2019
Why not include his picture here. To know if he’s flat headed or with everlasting marks on the face

9 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 07, 2019
They will no marry gals over there because they think 9ja home gals are homely. When they come over them go open eye do bros u still lose

3 Likes

Re: . by Chiomzee(f): 9:29am On Jun 07, 2019

2 Likes

Re: . by Preshy561(f): 9:35am On Jun 07, 2019
UK? A very stingy country.
No, tell him thanks.

grin

3 Likes

Re: . by RandyX: 11:31am On Jun 07, 2019
Chiomzee:
am CHIOMA from delta state but base in lagos...age 22 born september 8 1997,if he want me to locate or stay here in nigeria is his decision u can call or add me on whatsapp

Please send an email to classicbachelor@yahoo.com he doesn't use nairaland. Before impostors will call you.
Re: . by RandyX: 11:35am On Jun 07, 2019
Preshy561:
UK? A very stingy country.
No, tell him thanks.

grin
Is it Nigeria that is benevolent? It's the ones that cross Mediterranean that are suffering there. My sister he said he wants a graduate, that should tell you something about him.

2 Likes

Re: . by ChristianNorth: 11:46am On Jun 07, 2019
Preshy561:
UK? A very stingy country. No, tell him thanks.
grin
Lol, you know them very well. It is difficult for those UK dude to spend money.

1 Like

Re: . by RandyX: 1:41pm On Jun 07, 2019
stupidity:
Why not include his picture here. To know if he’s flat headed or with everlasting marks on the face
Be careful what you ask for, your girlfriend might send him an email.
Re: . by pocohantas(f): 1:54pm On Jun 07, 2019
Is he rich? Like rich? I can be all that for him, that is if he is rich though.

5 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 07, 2019
pocohantas:

Poco ah you wan do mail order chick
cheesy
Re: . by RandyX: 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2019
pocohantas:
If you fit the description send him an email. He isn't poor that's all I can say.
Re: . by essenceplus: 4:41pm On Jun 07, 2019
stupidity:

You're very stvpid cheesy
Re: . by essenceplus: 4:42pm On Jun 07, 2019
RandyX:
Hi Nairaland, I'm helping a friend post this.

A good looking 6ft 1 tall, 31 year old friend of mine who lives in the UK wants to come to Nigeria after his 32nd birthday to establish a serious relationship with the girl of his dreams possibly leading to marriage. He would like to meet a young lady of between 22 - 26 years of age who has graduated first degree from a university or would be graduating soon. She would be at least 5ft 5 (170cm) and above. She would be intelligent, smart, good looking and a Christian from a good home. If you fit the description kindly send an email to classicbachelor@yahoo.com with a picture of yourself and the following.

1. A brief introduction of yourself
2. Age and month of birth
3. What you want to achieve within the next 5 years
4. If you would prefer to relocate to UK or remain in Nigeria.
5. Your social media handle (if any).

Please don't send me a private message as I do not have access to the email I registered on nairaland. Send to classicbachelor@yahoo.com, when he sees it he will respond. Meanwhile if you have any questions feel free to comment here and ask.

cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2019
grin grin
Re: . by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 07, 2019
Preshy561:
UK? A very stingy country. No, tell him thanks.
grin
Babe if we no go UK, wetin we gain? wetin we gain o? grin
Re: . by pocohantas(f): 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2019
ornicus:

Poco ah you wan do mail order chick
cheesy

I am singu, my guy broke up with me recently.
If I see abroad based guy now, I done japa.

smiley
Re: . by Preshy561(f): 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2019
MariaLavina:
Babe if we no go UK, wetin we gain? wetin we gain o? grin

Haha. Babe, those people stingy die. cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 07, 2019
Preshy561:

Haha. Babe, those people stingy die. cheesy
But their economy better pass naija nah grin

1 Like

Re: . by Preshy561(f): 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2019
MariaLavina:
But their economy better pass naija nah grin
Lol. Babe, an average income earner in 9ja lives a very comfortable life here. Those people over there live on credit, lool. Tax don kill them finish. The only difference is that there are basic amenities there which we clearly lack here.
Forget about UK paparazzi, those guys live from hand to mouth. tongue

6 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 07, 2019
Preshy561:

Lol. Babe, an average income earner in 9ja lives a very comfortable life here. Those people over there live on credit, lool. Tax don kill them finish. The only difference is that there are basic amenities there which we clearly lack here.
Ahahahaha this babe just spoil my hopes sha. cry cry

Oya which country their citizens rich?
Re: . by nuelyoyo(m): 5:25pm On Jun 07, 2019
Preshy561:

what about Canada and Yankee peeps?
Re: . by Preshy561(f): 5:26pm On Jun 07, 2019
MariaLavina:
Ahahahaha this babe just spoil my hopes sha. cry cry

Oya which country their citizens rich?
Lool. You can still apply oo, just that we shall be sending money to you for maintenance. You see, my friend's sister that got a white collar job there couldn't be sustained with just the job, she started braiding to make up for her taxes and expenses over there. They buy attachment from here and send over there for her to sell and use to braid aswel.

All these western countries shaa grin, Germany is not bad atall, but there racism has over the years, sprang like never before. The way they are deporting Nigerians now eeh. cry

2 Likes

Re: . by Preshy561(f): 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2019
nuelyoyo:
what about Canada and Yankee peeps?
Canada isn't bad oo. But, you see, even there citizens never get better money na to employ you weh be migrant. It's not always that easy to get a befitting job over there without PR.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2019
Preshy561:

Lool. You can still apply oo, just that we shall be sending money to you for maintenance. You see, my friend's sister that got a white collar job there couldn't be sustained with just the job, she started braiding to make up for her taxes and expenses over there. They buy attachment from here and send over there for her to sell and use to braid aswel.

All these western countries shaa grin, Germany is not bad atall, but there racism has over the years, sprang like never before. The way they are deporting Nigerians now eeh. cry
Lol, I think I will go for Canada, grin Ermmmm op does your friend have house and business connection in Canada. Reply fast I'm at the café right now, I wan print my CV grin grin
Re: . by Preshy561(f): 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol, I think I will go for Canada, grin Ermmmm op does your friend have house and business connection in Canada. Reply fast I'm at the café right now, I wan print my CV grin grin
Hahaha. Canada isn't bad too.
Wish you luck with op grin
Re: . by RandyX: 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2019
MariaLavina:
Do you want UK based or Canada based?
Re: . by pansophist(m): 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2019
MariaLavina:

Lol, no go Canada, na cold go kill you. It's like living in a deep freezer grin

You don forget about me ni? Patience na. Make I wash more plates make money come marry you cool
Re: . by samdavjustin(m): 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2019
Chiomzee:
am CHIOMA from delta state but base in lagos...age 22 born september 8 1997,if he want me to locate or stay here in nigeria is his decision 08149822139 u can call or add me on whatsapp

Fine girl like you shouldn’t be single nah anyways
Check your WhatsApp
Re: . by essenceplus: 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2019
Preshy561:

Chineke. You too dey expose secrets embarassed embarassed

You no want make market sell
Re: . by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2019
pansophist:

Lol, no go Canada, na cold go kill you. It's like living in a deep freezer grin

You don forget about me ni? Patience na. Make I wash more plates make money come marry you cool
Ahhhhhhhh! its like the god of going obodo oyinbo is against me cry cry cry cry I hate cold ehn cry cry

I no forget you ooo, my cherry, my kidney, my liver how I wan forget you? I be say i make hustle for the both of us ni cry .

How have you been? smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

just in case... / Why Do Ladies Allow Men Pour Sex Fluid Into Them / Something Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls. (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.