Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,390 members, 7,800,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public (30811 Views)

Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK / Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape / Photos Of Najila Trindade Accusing Neymar Of Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by ogbiwa: 5:42am On Jun 07, 2019
A woman has appeared on Brazilian TV to go public with accusations that she was raped by star footballer Neymar.

Najila Trindade, who filed a rape allegation last Friday, told SBT Brasil the incident in a Paris hotel on 15 May was "an assault together with rape".

Neymar has denied the accusations, posting a WhatsApp message exchange to try to prove his innocence.

He appeared briefly to play for Brazil on Wednesday in a game he said was the most difficult of his career.

Neymar was injured after 20 minutes of the match against Qatar in Brasilia and will miss the upcoming 2019 Copa America tournament in Brazil with a ruptured ankle ligament .

What was said in the TV interview?
Ms Trindade says she was attracted to the Paris St-Germain and Brazil forward and wanted to have sex with him.

She said she was flown to Paris and put up in a hotel at Neymar's expense.

Ms Trindade said she was an "ordinary person - a model and a student of interior design" and a "daughter and mother".

The interviewer asked Ms Trindade whether what happened was an assault or rape, and Ms Trindade replied that it was "an assault together with rape".

She said that when she met Neymar, he was "aggressive, totally different than the boy that I got to know through the messages".

Ms Trindade said she was initially prepared for consensual sex but demanded the use of a condom. She alleged that Neymar refused, became aggressive again and raped her. She said she told him to stop but he refused.

Video has surfaced. What does it show?
The video footage shows an altercation purported to be between Ms Trindade and Neymar in a hotel room, reportedly filmed by Ms Trindade.

The pair lie down on a bed, after which the woman stands and starts to slap the man, who defends himself with his feet.

The woman says: "I'm going to hit you, you know why. Because you beat me up yesterday", suggesting the altercation was a second meeting. Neymar has said that he and Ms Trindade met twice.

In the SBT interview, Ms Trindade said she only began to understand everything that had happened to her after the first meeting ended, and that she returned because she wanted to prove the events and "wanted justice".

Video:
b:3/Video insertadoAl reproducir este video, aceptas el uso de cookies de TwitterEste uso puede incluir estadísticas, personalización y anuncios.Más informaciónOK

What has Neymar said?
Neymar has not commented so far on the TV interview. His father, Neymar dos Santos, was interviewed by TV Record about the hotel room footage and he said it was clearly a set-up that proved his son was innocent.

In an earlier statement, Neymar's management called the accusations "unjust" and said the footballer had been the "victim of an attempted extortion".

Neymar repeated the extortion accusation in a seven-minute video on his Instagram page.

Speaking in Portuguese, the footballer said: "What happened that day was a relationship between a man and a woman, within four walls, like with any couple. And the next day nothing much happened. We kept exchanging messages. She asked me for a souvenir for [her child]."

During the video, the 27-year-old showed what he claimed were a long series of WhatsApp messages with Ms Trindade, including intimate photographs of her.

He said he had to make them public to "prove that nothing really happened". In her interview, Ms Trindade denied accusations of extortion, saying: "I want justice, not financial compensation."

Brazil's President Jair Bolsonaro visited Neymar in hospital after the footballer's injury on Wednesday, wishing him "a good and speedy recovery". Mr Bolsonaro said earlier: "He is in a difficult moment, but I believe in him."

Meanwhile. Mastercard announced that it would suspend an advertising campaign featuring Neymar. The firm said it would not use the footballer in its adverts until the situation was "cleared up"

What's the legal situation?
The lawyers who first represented Ms Trindade say her initial complaint was of "aggression" or "physical violence" by Neymar. They said they had discussed a settlement with Neymar's lawyers but that those lawyers then rejected it. The two legal teams dispute who initially asked for the meeting.

Ms Trindade then filed a rape allegation in São Paulo last Friday. Her lawyers said the allegation was "incompatible with the strategy" they had agreed, and they parted company with her on Saturday. She now has new representation.

In her interview, Ms Trindade said of a lawyer in her first legal team: "He didn't fully believe me. I felt he was prejudiced. He portrayed it as if I'd not been raped, that I had wanted it."

Neymar could also face investigation over publishing the images of Ms Trindade without her permission, as the act may infringe laws designed to protect privacy.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-48539113

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by diego101(m): 7:00am On Jun 07, 2019
Lol fear girls o

First ever FTC since how many years lol

I dedicate mine to my ex who left me on Monday
I met another babe yesterday , they both have same the name Thou<Nelly>
My brothers is God not really wonderful �����

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by centboy123456(m): 7:01am On Jun 07, 2019
fear woman

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by harrycoko: 7:01am On Jun 07, 2019
Na so
Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by AnusOdourInhaler: 7:01am On Jun 07, 2019
Classic hoe. She should go to to hell

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 07, 2019
The gal no even fine

undecided

Neymar fall hands

With all the Bombshell's put there

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 7:03am On Jun 07, 2019
Na dem
Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by Bossontop(m): 7:03am On Jun 07, 2019
undecided
All these leeches sef......mtcheeww

42 Likes

Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by dryakson(m): 7:05am On Jun 07, 2019
See her doll
Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by tuoyoojo(m): 7:05am On Jun 07, 2019
damage control is all I see

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by Belial06: 7:05am On Jun 07, 2019
Wait

So someone places a phone on the bed without me knowing and starts trying to beat me softly saying loud I. Am beating you because you hit me Yesterday?? And that proves I hit/ raped her the day before? undecided

So what if she is saying. I am beating. You because you are going to kill your president ? Then that makes me a killer ?

This is asinine! I meanher own lawyers knew the case was rubbish and abandoned her now she is accusing that lawyer of being biased against her?

Miss me with this nonsense!

[img]https://media1./images/d1f80665564122d4a25526ecf6fe237a/tenor.gif?itemid=3972513[/img]

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by NaijaFutbol: 7:06am On Jun 07, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by Sterope(f): 7:06am On Jun 07, 2019
Model, student, daughter and mother. Like that combo cannot be evil

16 Likes

Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by philipstanley(m): 7:07am On Jun 07, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by Globalhustler(m): 7:08am On Jun 07, 2019
Naso. Interior decorator, na their cover up work be that both home and abroad . Hoelosho

10 Likes

Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 07, 2019
A return for round 2 negatives an initial accusation of rape

7 Likes

Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by willi926(m): 7:09am On Jun 07, 2019
Rule number 1-- fear woman
Rule number 2--always fear woman.
Neymar see ur life.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by mightyhaze: 7:10am On Jun 07, 2019
she looks stoned,...but determined,...

to have a slice of neymars loot

4 Likes

Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by Lordknowz: 7:11am On Jun 07, 2019
Another reason to fear Whoremen!

E be like say nah part of wetin devil tell them back then be this!

Anytime I call anything woman, I’m always recording every goddamn conversation!

Anytime I have anything woman in my crib, my phone is always on recording! Whatever we say or discuss would be recorded! It’s not for today or tomorrow, it’s for the next coming years when you starts shining!

A man needs to stay sharp & clever expecially when involving all these devils shareholder!

11 Likes

Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by Yewandequeen(f): 7:11am On Jun 07, 2019
What's rape able in this one now that was sharing her nudes? Mtcheeeeeww

5 Likes

Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by dadavivo: 7:12am On Jun 07, 2019
If I hammer women will be the last thing I would think of

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by wristbangle: 7:12am On Jun 07, 2019
Single mother sef wan trend. The lying she-goat is nothing but an extortionist. Neymar stooped low to have had a conversation with this deflated body.

It seems the first man that impregnated her took all the meaningful part of her body. No beauty, no boobi, no yansh again. Ki lo tun Ku? undecided

This is why I love Messi. He sticks to one woman and avoid social activities. Even when he does atimes, it's always with his wife and kids.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by MobilityExpress: 7:12am On Jun 07, 2019
Thief! Look at how she is feigning sober and innocent looks to gather public sympathy so she can win big money. That's why any man that knows he will have a very successful future needs to stay away from all these slay queens type of girls. They are nothing but trouble and have no benefit at all that to steal and destroy. Nothing to offer except sex. Date the nerdy, bookworm, brainy type of girls. If you get seduced to do one night stand with a slay mama, you better stay sharp and have your own secret camera recording, because she probably has her own secret camera too set up by the blackmail syndicate she is pimped to.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by dadavivo: 7:13am On Jun 07, 2019
Yewandequeen:
What's rape able in this one now that was sharing her nudes? Mtcheeeeeww
you can imagine, she even set camera in a closet to set the guy up.

She's a professional extortionist

12 Likes

Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by Xisnin(m): 7:14am On Jun 07, 2019
Hmmn

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:15am On Jun 07, 2019
When you see woman, think of how the devil used Eve to deceive Adam. If you forget that chapter and you proceed to approach a woman carelessly, you are done for.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Can’t Compare Messi With Me, Says Pele / The Emirates FA Cup 4th Round Draw / Antonio Conte Is Tottenham's New Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.