Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

How's Life For Nigerians In Germany - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How's Life For Nigerians In Germany (24418 Views)

Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July / Abandoning Nigeria's Good Life For The Us,its A Blessing If.... / Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How's Life For Nigerians In Germany by huet: 2:53pm On Sep 30, 2010
Hello house.I wish to know ao things are in germany.skooling,jobs,hustling,etc.
Re: How's Life For Nigerians In Germany by Hussain555(m): 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2010
Why don't u read vicjustice's first post on MY EXPERIENCE FROM TRAVELLING TO VARIOUS COUNTRIES.
Re: How's Life For Nigerians In Germany by ChScott(m): 4:15pm On Oct 02, 2010
Hussain555:

Why don't u read vicjustice's first post on MY EXPERIENCE FROM TRAVELLING TO VARIOUS COUNTRIES.
if you do not have contribution stay clear

3 Likes

Re: How's Life For Nigerians In Germany by eghost247(m): 11:19pm On Oct 02, 2010
Cool Place to Live if Your Legal
Re: How's Life For Nigerians In Germany by huet: 4:35am On Oct 04, 2010
Thanx for the replies all
Re: How's Life For Nigerians In Germany by collinsfbi(m): 9:02am On Oct 04, 2010
Come to think of it, water is damn expensive in germany ooooo, so get ready to drink enough wine, juice, beer etc and if you don't understand german language, you can go any reaswonable work ooo. Just guide urself carefully. Gbammmmm over and out
Re: How's Life For Nigerians In Germany by collinsfbi(m): 9:05am On Oct 04, 2010
Come to think of it, water is damn expensive in germany ooooo, so get ready to drink enough wine, juice, beer etc and if you don't understand german language, you can't get any reaswonable work ooo. Just guide urself carefully. Gbammmmm over and out
Re: How's Life For Nigerians In Germany by eghost247(m): 9:07am On Oct 04, 2010
colinsfbi please explain why
water is expensive in Germany i have heard that statement
before but not sure how true it is
Re: How's Life For Nigerians In Germany by collinsfbi(m): 11:36am On Oct 04, 2010
I might not be able to give you the exact reasons why water is so expensive in Germany but from what I heard and read, guy gba beee, water na gold in Germany most esp. drinking water and this is because:

1. Germany from day one is an industrialized country and most industries have their link for power/energy to rivers and oceans, and discharge of wastage also goes to the rivers which make their water not hygienic for drinking
2. German government give special production licence to companies to refine and produce drinking water for their entire citizen which means water refinery and supply, prices are all under government influence and therefore nobody can just refine or produce drinking water unlike naija whereby pure water producers are many within a street with or without NAFDAC registration no.
Besides no be only Germany oooo, even in most countries in Europe and some developed countries in Asia, North America, and Australia inclusive. U shit (excrete) like dis guy na money oooo because water bill dey increase as u dey flush toilet, imagine how much u will incur on ur water bill if somebody come get running stomach like to shit (excrete) for 4, 5 times ahahahahahaha

I hope these help a little bit, Gbammmm over and out.

Check here for details on world news
www.thaindian.com/, /german-water-is-most-expensive-in-the-world_ 10085901.html
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/2580762/German-water-is-most-expensive-on-the-planet.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How's Life For Nigerians In Germany by eghost247(m): 1:22pm On Oct 04, 2010
Wow Germany
thats hilarious
i am based in Greece
my Last Water bill was 10euros
for 3months
this is not to counter
ur statement
but cost of living here is cheap
and in some european countries
water is relatively cheap
and if water is very expensive in Germany
maybe in the east of geramany
Re: How's Life For Nigerians In Germany by collinsfbi(m): 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2010
Wow Germany
thats hilarious
i am based in Greece
my Last Water bill was 10euros
for 3months
this is not to counter
your statement
but cost of living here is cheap
and in some european countries
water is relatively cheap
and if water is very expensive in Germany
maybe in the east of geramany
It's not funny, if u really check the details attached above then you will know that ur 10euros in Greece is not enough to take care of the water u will consume in 2weeks in Germany.
Re: How's Life For Nigerians In Germany by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 15, 2013
Yes in greece its cheap but not so cheap as ur 20euros*ma mum spent sum tym in greece 2*u av 2 knw dere language 2 get a suitable work or all u gat is labour
Re: How's Life For Nigerians In Germany by dasparrow: 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2013
@Post

Germany is a very racist country. I have lived there since I was born in western Europe and I also speak German fluently. I will not recommend Germany especially if you do not have legal papers to live and work there. In other words, if you are going there to hustle, then its a bad choice. Also, Germans are generally hostile towards foreigners living in their country. If I were you, I will rather go to a country where I will be more likely welcome.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How's Life For Nigerians In Germany by frankkasa(m): 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
please is there any recent thread on studying in Germany?... in dying to get more info.. anybody here please help
Re: How's Life For Nigerians In Germany by doubletroublmum(f): 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hi. I'd you want to live in Germany, learn the language quick!! If you speak good German, people will be more ready to friend or help you. Second avoid east Germany!!! Only racists living there...

1 Like

Re: How's Life For Nigerians In Germany by adesbaba: 9:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
frankassa ..click on travels..in d nairaland forum...u will see a thread in travels for TRAVELLING TO GERMANY
Re: How's Life For Nigerians In Germany by Cassidyp2k(m): 1:02am On Sep 19, 2020
huet:
Hello house.I wish to know ao things are in germany.skooling,jobs,hustling,etc.
is not easy
Re: How's Life For Nigerians In Germany by pseudonomer: 8:46am On Sep 19, 2020
collinsfbi:
Come to think of it, water is damn expensive in germany ooooo, so get ready to drink enough wine, juice, beer etc and if you don't understand german language, you can go any reaswonable work ooo. Just guide urself carefully. Gbammmmm over and out

Drinking water is 0.19 cent per 1.5 litres. That is (86 Naira per 1.5L). Its relatively cheap compared to Nigeria.
Re: How's Life For Nigerians In Germany by pseudonomer: 8:53am On Sep 19, 2020
dasparrow:
@Post

Germany is a very racist country. I have lived there since I was born in western Europe and I also speak German fluently. I will not recommend Germany especially if you do not have legal papers to live and work there. In other words, if you are going there to hustle, then its a bad choice. Also, Germans are generally hostile towards foreigners living in their country. If I were you, I will rather go to a country where I will be more likely welcome.

East Germany, I'd agree with you, I haven't been there though. But in western Germany is a complete different story, I have lived here, I've experienced almost no racism. People who had helped me the most are Germans. If you are honest, hard working, smart and legit, most people will like you.

It's hell, if you're illegal in Germany, and how do you expect to find it easy when you are illegal.

4 Likes

Re: How's Life For Nigerians In Germany by pseudonomer: 8:56am On Sep 19, 2020
frankkasa:
please is there any recent thread on studying in Germany?... in dying to get more info.. anybody here please help

https://www.nairaland.com/5621308/part-8

(1) (Reply)

Tricycle Rams Into Truck In Ibadan, UI Student Dead, Two Injured As (Pics) / Car Plunges Into A River In Katsina. Photos / Lagos-ibadan Railway Construction: Work Commences At Yaba, Lagos (see PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.