Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,973 members, 7,799,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Onofiok Luke Removes His Picture From Office As Akwa Ibom Speaker - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onofiok Luke Removes His Picture From Office As Akwa Ibom Speaker (17313 Views)

Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God / Caption These Photos Of Obasanjo And Akwa Ibom Speaker's Wife At Elevate Africa / Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onofiok Luke Removes His Picture From Office As Akwa Ibom Speaker by doneyor(m): 7:20am On Jun 07, 2019
The outgoing speaker of Akwa Ibom state House of Assembly, Barr. Onofiok Luke,  whose term in office ended yesterday, was seen using his hands to remove his picture from office.

The former speaker who is loved by many Akwa Ibomite,  won his election and will be moving to the green chamber of the National Assembly to represent his people.

We congratulate the former speaker for his achievements in politics and his love for the people.  We pray for more grace, especially as 2023 is fast approaching.

https://ukrido.com/2019/06/07/former-speaker-of-akha-onofiok-luke-uses-own-hands-to-remove-his-picture-from-office/

Re: Onofiok Luke Removes His Picture From Office As Akwa Ibom Speaker by youngest85(m): 7:22am On Jun 07, 2019
No big deal?
Re: Onofiok Luke Removes His Picture From Office As Akwa Ibom Speaker by ITbomb(m): 7:24am On Jun 07, 2019
And because of this single gesture, our shit has turned gold, we will be making money

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onofiok Luke Removes His Picture From Office As Akwa Ibom Speaker by aolawale025: 7:30am On Jun 07, 2019
What a humble fellow

3 Likes

Re: Onofiok Luke Removes His Picture From Office As Akwa Ibom Speaker by stefanweeks: 7:30am On Jun 07, 2019
Na me go commot am b4?

All man carry him cross tongue

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onofiok Luke Removes His Picture From Office As Akwa Ibom Speaker by Davash222(m): 7:39am On Jun 07, 2019
And so Na my hand e wan use comot am before

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onofiok Luke Removes His Picture From Office As Akwa Ibom Speaker by Johnnyessence(m): 8:46am On Jun 07, 2019
What a humble young speaker , I will be expecting more from him in the green chamber .

2 Likes

Re: Onofiok Luke Removes His Picture From Office As Akwa Ibom Speaker by nairavsdollars(f): 8:54am On Jun 07, 2019
and so? will Buhari help him remove it before?

13 Likes

Re: Onofiok Luke Removes His Picture From Office As Akwa Ibom Speaker by oluwasegun007(m): 8:55am On Jun 07, 2019
Soldier go soldier come... Barrack go remain.
Re: Onofiok Luke Removes His Picture From Office As Akwa Ibom Speaker by kittykollinxx(m): 8:55am On Jun 07, 2019
Next?
Re: Onofiok Luke Removes His Picture From Office As Akwa Ibom Speaker by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 07, 2019
Onofiok Luke

watch out for him

in the future

cool cool cool

young visionary

1 Like

Re: Onofiok Luke Removes His Picture From Office As Akwa Ibom Speaker by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 07, 2019
cc: ikpeitut senatordave

Nice of Mr Speaker. Not those that loot government property while leaving office.
Re: Onofiok Luke Removes His Picture From Office As Akwa Ibom Speaker by codeplace(m): 8:58am On Jun 07, 2019
Very nice gesture. His future is definitely bright. I wish him well

1 Like

Re: Onofiok Luke Removes His Picture From Office As Akwa Ibom Speaker by braveboy64(m): 8:58am On Jun 07, 2019
so Nigerians still fall for this

2 Likes

Re: Onofiok Luke Removes His Picture From Office As Akwa Ibom Speaker by phransix2: 8:58am On Jun 07, 2019
Nairaland ti ya weyreh... Shey na news be dis? Nitori Olo'hun...
Re: Onofiok Luke Removes His Picture From Office As Akwa Ibom Speaker by Samanza89: 8:59am On Jun 07, 2019
Onofiok Akpan Luke... The best politician Akwa Ibom has ever produced. A philanthropist to the core, an inspiration to young upcoming politicians in AKS.

Your kind gesture will continually be the yardstick for your success.

From me on behalf of Akwa Ibomites Nairaland branch. God bless you immensely as you take another step. Bless up!..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onofiok Luke Removes His Picture From Office As Akwa Ibom Speaker by wunmi590(m): 9:05am On Jun 07, 2019
Young and vibrant.

Continue your good work at the federal level, before you come home to rule the state as the governor.

God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Onofiok Luke Removes His Picture From Office As Akwa Ibom Speaker by AmazingELixir: 9:07am On Jun 07, 2019

Idleness and joblessness has turned most Nigerian youths with smart phones to bloggers. Just tell me how this craps should be news worthy.

And to compound issues Mod carry am come front page, isorite

1 Like

Re: Onofiok Luke Removes His Picture From Office As Akwa Ibom Speaker by kutchs: 9:07am On Jun 07, 2019
Was a committee supposed to be set up to remove it?
Gawd! What has come over us?
Elevating these politicians to a status they don't deserve makes them see themselves as gods.
I know Oniofok is loved by his people but so what?

2 Likes

Re: Onofiok Luke Removes His Picture From Office As Akwa Ibom Speaker by wunmi590(m): 9:08am On Jun 07, 2019
maybachmusic:
Onofiok Luke

watch out for him

in the future

cool cool cool

young visionary

You sure know somebody, I served in akwa ibom 2015, and I heard alot about this young and vibrant visionary man.

I am sure if hes being given the mantle of leadership to run for the state governor, he will deliver.

I so much like him
Re: Onofiok Luke Removes His Picture From Office As Akwa Ibom Speaker by majamajic(m): 9:09am On Jun 07, 2019
2023 fast approaching ?
Re: Onofiok Luke Removes His Picture From Office As Akwa Ibom Speaker by Eteka1(m): 9:11am On Jun 07, 2019
What's the big deal?

1 Like

Re: Onofiok Luke Removes His Picture From Office As Akwa Ibom Speaker by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 07, 2019
wunmi590:

You sure know somebody, I served in akwa ibom 2015, and I heard alot about this young and vibrant visionary man.

I am sure if hes being given the mantle of leadership to run for the state governor, he will deliver.

I so much like him

he will be governor in the future ( next 15 years max)

he is headed to house of rep

from there senate

then back for governorship

1 Like

Re: Onofiok Luke Removes His Picture From Office As Akwa Ibom Speaker by bionixs: 9:14am On Jun 07, 2019
doneyor:
The outgoing speaker of Akwa Ibom state House of Assembly, Barr. Onofiok Luke,  whose term in office ended yesterday, was seen using his hands to remove his picture from office.

The former speaker who is loved by many Akwa Ibomite,  won his election and will be moving to the green chamber of the National Assembly to represent his people.

We congratulate the former speaker for his achievements in politics and his love for the people.  We pray for more grace, especially as 2023 is fast approaching.

https://ukrido.com/2019/06/07/former-speaker-of-akha-onofiok-luke-uses-own-hands-to-remove-his-picture-from-office/
whoever posted this should kindly inform us when the senator goes to toilet,just post it.

1 Like

Re: Onofiok Luke Removes His Picture From Office As Akwa Ibom Speaker by wunmi590(m): 9:18am On Jun 07, 2019
maybachmusic:

he will be governor in the future ( next 15 years max)

he is headed to house of rep

from there senate

then back for governorship

Yes, he needs to develop himself well for the task ahead.

May God lead him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun State Government Launches Jobs Portal, Ogunjobs / National Convention: Secondus Wishes PDP Well, Heads To Supreme Court / Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.