Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Love And Lies (part 1) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love And Lies (part 1) (519 Views)

What Lies Beneath / Part 1 Sex Between Me & Son (18+ Only) / Lies From Pretty Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love And Lies (part 1) by Sezioha(m): 8:58am On Jun 07, 2019
The day I found out that I was pregnant was the day I felt my world crashing down at my feet. I felt like the most stupid person in the world. I could vividly remember the day I slept with Dave, my boyfriend. That day was a rainy day and I least expected to even be in his house. It was a Friday and everyone at school couldn’t wait to go home to enjoy the weekend.

I was with Dave when it started raining. He was supposed to go with his friends to their favourite hang-out, a restaurant. But he decided to take me home. We walked for a while but the rain became heavier. His house was close so we just went to his place. He took my bag and kept it on the table. I was dripping wet so I stood by the door.

“Aren’t you coming in?” he asked.

“I’m wet. I can’t,” I said, squeezing excess water from the bottom of my skirt.

He laughed it off. “Come on in. I’ll get something for you to wear.”

“Alright, thanks.” I followed him inside to his room. He let me take my bath in his bathroom and gave me one of his sister’s cloth to wear. The weather was cool and his home was quite warm. I had lunch with him while I waited for the rain to stop.

After lunch, we sat down in his room and I looked for a movie to watch.

Read more on:

https://www.thezenpens.com/2019/06/07/love-and-lies-part-1/

Re: Love And Lies (part 1) by izaray(f): 2:33pm On Jun 07, 2019
Following
Re: Love And Lies (part 1) by Ann2012(f): 11:23am On Jun 12, 2019
Can't find part 2
Re: Love And Lies (part 1) by Sezioha(m): 11:46am On Jun 12, 2019
Re: Love And Lies (part 1) by Sezioha(m): 11:47am On Jun 12, 2019
Re: Love And Lies (part 1) by Ann2012(f): 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2019
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

The Beautiful Love Poem Will Say Something To Your Heart / Shackles Of Love (A True Story of Love, Romance and Hatred) / Naija Writers United-Reasons For Our Writers Group Switch To Telegram, Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.