Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Saraki At Abuja Airport Dragging His Box Under The Rain - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki At Abuja Airport Dragging His Box Under The Rain (60960 Views)

Shettima, OBJ, GEJ, Patience, Saraki At Governor Diri's Inauguration (Pictures) / Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch / Senators Welcome Saraki At National Assembly After DSS Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki At Abuja Airport Dragging His Box Under The Rain by ecclize: 10:31am On Jun 07, 2019
BEST SP
Re: Saraki At Abuja Airport Dragging His Box Under The Rain by Jimbaz7(m): 11:34am On Jun 07, 2019
Under The Rain?!

In The Rain?

Abeg English don tire me
Re: Saraki At Abuja Airport Dragging His Box Under The Rain by foreshore(m): 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2019
Cherrybae:
I ran into the former senate president Bukola Saraki at the Abuja Airport while it was raining.

This man saraki humility and simple life must be emulated by our Nigerian youths.

Hate him or like him, he remains the best senate president Nigeria ever had.

I urge the PDP to install saraki as their national chairman and see APC buried.

Bubu does not have strength to do this again but can rear cattle
Re: Saraki At Abuja Airport Dragging His Box Under The Rain by Africadecorum: 1:09pm On Jun 07, 2019
When you rush to him why can't you help him maybe he will give you some dollar from that suitcase. Ho! you miss chance of a lifetime. What a big lie.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki At Abuja Airport Dragging His Box Under The Rain by leokid866: 1:10pm On Jun 07, 2019
Cherrybae:
I ran into the former senate president Bukola Saraki at the Abuja Airport while it was raining.

This man saraki humility and simple life must be emulated by our Nigerian youths.

I doubt they would be making him anything in pdp, as he is right now he is completely useless to them. Even dogara has more standing in the party right now than him....Sips tea.
Re: Saraki At Abuja Airport Dragging His Box Under The Rain by Guestlander: 1:52pm On Jun 07, 2019
Cherrybae:

Humility? The same man who felt too big to answer a police invitation?
People like him are exactly what is wrong with Nigeria. No wonder his constituency kicked him out.

1 Like

Re: Saraki At Abuja Airport Dragging His Box Under The Rain by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 07, 2019
Nonsense... stupid thread, this ain't humility...lol

1 Like

Re: Saraki At Abuja Airport Dragging His Box Under The Rain by mcjohny(m): 2:40pm On Jun 07, 2019
saraki remains the best Senate President I have seen in this country
Re: Saraki At Abuja Airport Dragging His Box Under The Rain by Damiyung(m): 2:47pm On Jun 07, 2019
He's walking away in disappointment
Re: Saraki At Abuja Airport Dragging His Box Under The Rain by Damiyung(m): 2:48pm On Jun 07, 2019
He's walking away in shame and disappointment
Re: Saraki At Abuja Airport Dragging His Box Under The Rain by DSoj(m): 2:51pm On Jun 07, 2019
Saraki humble? U must be smoking Cameroon weed mixed with Ibadan dry pepper and Chinese garlic

Saraki gone is good radiance to dirty rubbish
National saboteur

2 Likes

Re: Saraki At Abuja Airport Dragging His Box Under The Rain by tonero230(m): 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2019
Tomide007:

How can u install someone who doesn't have the political strategy to win a senatorial election as a party chairman, u want to kill pdp finally abi?

Just because he lost one election in his political career
Re: Saraki At Abuja Airport Dragging His Box Under The Rain by RichBoy247: 6:31pm On Jun 07, 2019
Cherrybae:

Are you from Kwara State which he governed and represented at the NASS? A state he and his father ruined over four decades. If yes, let's hear your opinion. If you are not from Kwara State, then shut the fucck up

2 Likes

Re: Saraki At Abuja Airport Dragging His Box Under The Rain by Vanpascore(m): 6:37pm On Jun 07, 2019
He wanted to do same for PMB but he failed.
lordimmaogidi:
Only one thing,I have against him,was he fought GEJ tooth and nail.
He was among d master planners that remove GEJ from office.
I don't think I can forgive him easily.
Re: Saraki At Abuja Airport Dragging His Box Under The Rain by urmessi123: 7:10pm On Jun 07, 2019
End of the road ���
Re: Saraki At Abuja Airport Dragging His Box Under The Rain by Chikpat(m): 7:16pm On Jun 07, 2019
Cherrybae:

You are part of the problem with Nigeria!. What has humility and simple life got to do with a man carrying his own box?
Did he do this for the 8yrs he was Gov of Kwara? For the 4yrs he was SP?
A man who shuts the Nigerian senate down to appear in tribunal to answer a personal case cannot be said to be humble or simple.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki At Abuja Airport Dragging His Box Under The Rain by Ekpeitit(m): 7:28pm On Jun 07, 2019
Cherrybae:

Re: Saraki At Abuja Airport Dragging His Box Under The Rain by Ekpeitit(m): 7:31pm On Jun 07, 2019
Saraki is humble?
You have no idea what you are talking about.
Saraki is one of the most arrogant human beings you will ever come across ,if you saw him in the rain it's because he has been taught a lesson in POLITICS 101.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki At Abuja Airport Dragging His Box Under The Rain by Sirwemmy: 8:21pm On Jun 07, 2019
Hw sure say DAT man na saraki?? Y u no show him face because I dey sure no b saraki wey I knw b dat
Re: Saraki At Abuja Airport Dragging His Box Under The Rain by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2019
theenchanter:
I weak for naija people.... so dragging ur suitcase is now humility? Chaiii. Na una dey make these people see una as slaves.

A nigga once said:My brother the matter weak me o.

Re: Saraki At Abuja Airport Dragging His Box Under The Rain by Hollushola(m): 9:28pm On Jun 07, 2019
that isn't him

Cherrybae:

Re: Saraki At Abuja Airport Dragging His Box Under The Rain by Horlertoungy(m): 9:34pm On Jun 07, 2019
You people are all rating Bukola Saraki as the new god of the land because you don't know who he truly is. If you know the kind of calamities he has turn Kwara state to, you will never want him to live in this world again not to talk of Nigerian politics

1 Like

Re: Saraki At Abuja Airport Dragging His Box Under The Rain by airex(m): 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2019
Cherrybae:

I am the one who saw him and other people saw him, we even went closer to him to greet him.

Speak what you know
shut up your mouth there. U saw him where? Abi u went and lifted a photo from twitter.

1 Like

Re: Saraki At Abuja Airport Dragging His Box Under The Rain by kunmiiii: 7:46am On Jun 08, 2019
Cherrybae:

I am the one who saw him and other people saw him, we even went closer to him to greet him.

Speak what you know

Mr man keep quiet, you must think majority of Nairalanders are as dull and unwitty as you are. All these village people wey probably never reach airport before feeling funky. That's not Saraki and no be you snap that picture

He say "i am the one who saw him" grin

You're just a pathological liar and mythomaniac!

JasonScoolari:
You're a wise lady.

You no dey ever get sense on your own, so as you old and dey exposed reach, that's also your definition of humility, I swear your retardation na follow come!

3 Likes

Re: Saraki At Abuja Airport Dragging His Box Under The Rain by JasonScoolari: 7:48am On Jun 08, 2019
kunmiiii:

Mr man keep quiet, you must think majority of Nairalanders are as dull and unwitty as you are. All these village people wey probably never reach airport before feeling funky. That's not Saraki and no be you snap that picture

He say "i am the one who saw him" grin

You're just a pathological liar and mythomaniac!

You no dey ever get sense on your own, so as you old and dey exposed reach, that's also your definition of humility, I swear your retardation na follow come!
Stop mistaking me for your father.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Re: Saraki At Abuja Airport Dragging His Box Under The Rain by kunmiiii: 8:12am On Jun 08, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Stop mistaking me for your father.

Thanks!

Na the only uncouth rubbish wey this neonate sabi talk be this, your upbringing must have been so terrible! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) / Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) / Buhari's Son, Yusuf Wedding Invitation Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.