Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Using Fake Accounts To Attack Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Using Fake Accounts To Attack Her (15033 Views)

Cossy Ojiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Sleeping With Her Friend’s Husband / Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Orjiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Using Fake Accounts To Attack Her by unclesuruoffi: 9:12am On Jun 07, 2019
Cossy Orjiakor has accused Halima Abubakar of using fake accounts to attack her, following an exchange in the comment section of her photo. 

An Instagram account with the name @umaengr, had claimed in a comment that the veteran actress had HIV Aids. The unknown user wrote; "Is it true you have HIV AIDS? I just saw it in newspaper, I say let me just ask you."

However Cossy Orjiakor who reacted, accused Halima Abubakar of using fake accounts to attack her. She wrote in response; 

"Halima is really getting on my nerves always hiding in different accounts to attack ... useless snake girl. Halima u done start ur story again. No worries say it to my face and collect the beating wey go make you kuja."

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/07/cossy-orjiakor-accuses-halima-abubakar-of-using-fake-accounts-to-attack-her/

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Using Fake Accounts To Attack Her by GisterBlogger: 9:13am On Jun 07, 2019
Lady’s Leg Cut, Others Seriously Injured As A Danfo Collides With A Truck (Photos + Video)=> HERE
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Using Fake Accounts To Attack Her by unclesuruoffi: 9:13am On Jun 07, 2019
angry angry angry
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Using Fake Accounts To Attack Her by unclesuruoffi: 9:13am On Jun 07, 2019
angry angry >
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Using Fake Accounts To Attack Her by ouzo1(m): 9:15am On Jun 07, 2019
Rubbish people

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Using Fake Accounts To Attack Her by Davash222(m): 9:23am On Jun 07, 2019
Ho Lo Shos!!

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Using Fake Accounts To Attack Her by GentleMoney: 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2019

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Using Fake Accounts To Attack Her by StrikeBack(m): 12:30pm On Jun 07, 2019
Na this kind news lalasticlala and mynd44 dey like.

Una Sha dey force seun to increase una salary.

Yeye pipu

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Using Fake Accounts To Attack Her by AntiWailer: 12:30pm On Jun 07, 2019
Another rubbish man is in the mix.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Using Fake Accounts To Attack Her by MooreJozo(m): 12:31pm On Jun 07, 2019
lol
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Using Fake Accounts To Attack Her by hollywater: 12:33pm On Jun 07, 2019
Useless snake girl lol.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Using Fake Accounts To Attack Her by Omotoyosi09(f): 12:36pm On Jun 07, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Using Fake Accounts To Attack Her by EmzyT: 12:38pm On Jun 07, 2019
It only takes fake to know fake... Birds of the same feather! Who even follows these things? Block headed Pigs with Wrinkled faces.

To the OP, how is this rubbish news? Honestly speaking, i miss the good Old Nairaland where important topics are pushed to FP not now anymore, now those important topics are being left on other sections to rotten away sad

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Using Fake Accounts To Attack Her by Artzdanielsz(m): 12:46pm On Jun 07, 2019
which one be snake girl biko
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Using Fake Accounts To Attack Her by Belial06: 12:50pm On Jun 07, 2019
Ryront:
Nonsense

You scammers like this

Here's what they do

They are in collusion with some bet9ja staff they have spoofed codes which the more you loose on they make money

They can't ell you things from we have sure 10 odds to sure 3 odds it's all pies the game is to get as many people as possible to stake on this odds so when you loose they make money

It's a cabal involving some backend bet9ja staff

Most of you who patronized them unwittingly noticed you all lost, but since the odds where small you didn't care right ?

It's a scam where they load up and get a cut on the losses on these codes

For instance remember the old insurance sales of those days where they get some freelancers to sell as many policies as they can and they get a commission?

That's how it works , but don't worry the law is onto them they will all soon be caught grin

Its a hydra fraud scheme and some who have been arrested have useful info all involved will be rounded up

Good day
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Using Fake Accounts To Attack Her by elgramz: 12:59pm On Jun 07, 2019
Two idiots
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Using Fake Accounts To Attack Her by Godson32(m): 1:04pm On Jun 07, 2019
Make una fight tits fight. Vaseline crew, am i communicating?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Using Fake Accounts To Attack Her by Po08726vhs: 3:16pm On Jun 07, 2019
cool cool

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Using Fake Accounts To Attack Her by meobizy(f): 3:30pm On Jun 07, 2019
I like Cossy's news because no matter how stupid it is or inane her actions are, I always get to view her fresh melons afterwards.
The surprising part is I don't like boobs to begin with.
I can see a report here that she cured death in humans and all I'll care for is the picture of her in a slutty attire.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Using Fake Accounts To Attack Her by Annie939(f): 4:04pm On Jun 07, 2019
why hiding? she should come out and face her fellow lady Ndi ara

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Using Fake Accounts To Attack Her by newlinecomm(m): 4:45pm On Jun 07, 2019
Heeey... hunty, are U sure?

#MEnaFEMININE+DR
I TREAT HEADS
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Using Fake Accounts To Attack Her by bluefilm: 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2019
Make she answer the question na

Abi she wan use style dodge am?

(1) (Reply)

Simi part ways with X3M records following the expiration of her contract / Lagos Couple Having Sex In The Car At Elegushi Beach (18+ Photos) / Boity Thulo Accidentally Shows Off Her Veejay On Red Carpet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.