Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Can You Invest In Real Estate In The North?let Me Show You How - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Can You Invest In Real Estate In The North?let Me Show You How (903 Views)

Between artificial Intelligence and blockchain, where would you Invest 10M? / NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. / Can You Invest In Real Estate In The North?let Me Show You How (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Invest In Real Estate In The North?let Me Show You How by arcahmad(m): 10:48am On Jun 07, 2019
Most people in the north especially business people dont invest their money in real estate especially in my place katsina, this is a great oppotunity for those that have an idea on how to start this business. l am an architect, l have supervised so many building right from scratch to finishing and handing over. Building in katsina is very cheap, l used to buy high quality blocks at the cost of N105 and N95 for 9inches and 6inches respectively. sand is N14K for 10 tyre truck, gravel 20Kfor 10tyre truck. To make profit you have to consider the following,

1. Good location
2. Good design
3. Aesthetic
4. Quality etc

last year l design a house for 1 of my clients, we spent 1.2m excluding land, the land is 25x50ft at 500k (because of the location)total N1.7M duration is 2 month, and sold at N2.05M so if you are not greed you will be making consistent money like that. l will show you some pictures and their extimates
Re: Can You Invest In Real Estate In The North?let Me Show You How by youngaliwa(m): 9:54am On Jun 09, 2019
Only 1.7 million shocked shocked shocked am very much interested
Re: Can You Invest In Real Estate In The North?let Me Show You How by youngaliwa(m): 9:57am On Jun 09, 2019
arcahmad:
we spent 1.2m excluding land, the land is 25x50ft at 500k (because of the location)total N1.7M duration is 2 month, and sold at N2.05M so if you are not greed you will be making consistent money like that. l will show you some pictures and their extimates

Following,

Its a good business and i am pretty much interested.
I would like to see the picture or a 3d diagram of the house he built
Re: Can You Invest In Real Estate In The North?let Me Show You How by arcahmad(m): 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2019
3D PICTURES

Re: Can You Invest In Real Estate In The North?let Me Show You How by arcahmad(m): 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2019
construction

Re: Can You Invest In Real Estate In The North?let Me Show You How by arcahmad(m): 12:51pm On Jun 09, 2019

Re: Can You Invest In Real Estate In The North?let Me Show You How by arcahmad(m): 12:59pm On Jun 09, 2019

Re: Can You Invest In Real Estate In The North?let Me Show You How by arcahmad(m): 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2019

Re: Can You Invest In Real Estate In The North?let Me Show You How by douchesnozzle(m): 1:11pm On Jun 09, 2019
Security nko.. plus how safe is it for non indigenes to own properties in this place..am interested but would like to have answers to this concernes
Re: Can You Invest In Real Estate In The North?let Me Show You How by arcahmad(m): 1:12pm On Jun 09, 2019
proposed 3 bedroom bungalow,
3no Bedrooms all ensuite Dining kitchen livingroom etc
level――constructed, and handed over to the client cost――N1.85M

Re: Can You Invest In Real Estate In The North?let Me Show You How by arcahmad(m): 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2019

Re: Can You Invest In Real Estate In The North?let Me Show You How by arcahmad(m): 1:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
proposed five bedroom duplex,

5no bedrooms all ensuite with built-in wardrobes
visitors toilet
dining
5no living rooms
kitchen
store
master balcony
courtyard
parking space for 3 cars
space for future expansion
etc

this design is intended for large number of family (you know the location is north, the culture varies so also the design)

level―― design level
estimated cost―― 6-7M naira excluding land
duration――4month
land―― 50x100

Re: Can You Invest In Real Estate In The North?let Me Show You How by arcahmad(m): 2:02pm On Jun 09, 2019
This is a 3 bedroom bungalow, the cost of construction is 2.2M naira, the land is 50x50ft

Re: Can You Invest In Real Estate In The North?let Me Show You How by arcahmad(m): 2:30pm On Jun 09, 2019
douchesnozzle:
Security nko.. plus how safe is it for non indigenes to own properties in this place..am interested but would like to have answers to this concernes
l am not the best person to give this answer to you, because my answer might be bias because l m indegene lol, pls ask anybody that live or serve nysc in katsina he will assure you that the place is highly safe and welcomed irrespective of tribal or religious difference, just feel free l know what l am telling you. If you have interest just feel free and bear in mind the following,

A court agreement, witness by police and your family members as witness incase if you are afraid.
I will not have access to your money, we will go and buy everything together, a receipt will be issued to you for evidence.
l will design and supervised your work from foundation to finishing l will not collect a dime until when the building was sold and profit was made,
And finally, trust. if you trust me then feel free to show interest l am ready and will be updated on this thread, all the works from foundation to finishing will be posted including cost of labour and materials.
Bear in mind that this is an investment, you can make profit and loss, that is all

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Credit Startup, Migo Raises $20m Investment, Expands To Brazil / Available Paying Investment Program(s) / Dell Core I5 At Giveaway Price Laptops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.