Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Paypal Payment With Access Bank Visacard - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Payment With Access Bank Visacard (1254 Views)

Pls Who Else Is Having Issues With Access Bank Today?? / My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / My Paypal Payment Was Denied. Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal Payment With Access Bank Visacard by lanre2009: 12:15pm On Jun 07, 2019
Hi, i have an access bank visa card thats linked to my dormicilliary account, i linked the card to my paybal account, but i have been trying to make payment through my paypal account to another paypal account but the payment isnt going through. It debits me and reverses the transaction immediately. Has anyone experienced this same thing? How were you able to resolve the issue?
Re: Paypal Payment With Access Bank Visacard by tuhamworld: 12:27pm On Jun 07, 2019
Did you want to send funds from one paypal account to the other?
Re: Paypal Payment With Access Bank Visacard by lanre2009: 12:38pm On Jun 07, 2019
YES

from my paypal account to another persons paypal account

tuhamworld:
Did you want to send funds from one paypal account to the other?
Re: Paypal Payment With Access Bank Visacard by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 07, 2019
lanre2009:
YES

I can give few advises on this matter

first of all , make sure the account you are sending to is not under any restriction and second of all try and send small amount first to see if it will work before sending larger amount

you can also drop your Whatsapp digit if you need any help again
I also have small funds for sale
Re: Paypal Payment With Access Bank Visacard by lanre2009: 2:50pm On Jun 07, 2019
08180086331.....that's my whatsapp

Boss707:
I can give few advises on this matter

first of all , make sure the account you are sending to is not under any restriction and second of all try and send small amount first to see if it will work before sending larger amount

you can also drop your Whatsapp digit if you need any help again
I also have small funds for sale
Re: Paypal Payment With Access Bank Visacard by tuhamworld: 6:16pm On Jun 07, 2019
lanre2009:
YES

Do you have funds in your PayPal account already?

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Female Fashion Bags At Idumota Market / Sign Up And Earn $ / Crypto Arbitrage Make $500 To $1000 Bitfada And Binance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.