Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Freelance Writers Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Freelance Writers Needed (1144 Views)

Freelance Writers Wanted-get Monthly Paid At Home, Up To $150 / Freelance Writers Wanted / Urgent: Freelance Writers Needed For A Research Driven Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freelance Writers Needed by fadipeooa(m): 12:56pm On Jun 07, 2019
F-PRO Writers is a team of exceptional freelance writers across several niches. We write for brands across all industries.

We are recruiting competent hands with sound knowledge of research, writing and copywriting.

Kindly check our Terms of Service via the link below before applying.

https://forms.gle/zjrMfgcGhoCkdmhV6

If you agree with our Terms of service, you can apply via this link https://forms.gle/ZgbD6y4KyjmABEbx6

The price we offer per word/project is stated in our Terms of Service.

If you are not willing to write a test sample, do not apply.

All applicants will be required either to write an article or website page before they are considered.
Re: Freelance Writers Needed by fadipeooa(m): 1:19pm On Jun 07, 2019
Feel free to ask questions
Re: Freelance Writers Needed by Gmajor(m): 1:22pm On Jun 07, 2019
Do you offer writers tools like copyscape and how many articles will you need per week
Re: Freelance Writers Needed by fadipeooa(m): 1:39pm On Jun 07, 2019
Gmajor:
Do you offer writers tools like copyscape and how many articles will you need per week

Our writers are expected to write unique content, so we don't expect them to need Copyspace. However, every submitted content will be reviewed to ensure it is not plagiarised.

The number of articles/web content depends on ability of each writer. Our top writers always have projects at hand.
Re: Freelance Writers Needed by Kul3ger(m): 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2019
"If you are not willing to write a test sample, do not apply"
How come you made "No. I will Send my best portfolio Samples" an option in the application form?

1 Like

Re: Freelance Writers Needed by czarina(f): 4:59pm On Jun 07, 2019
fadipeooa:

Our writers are expected to write unique content, so we don't expect them to need Copyspace. However, every submitted content will be reviewed to ensure it is not plagiarised.

The number of articles/web content depends on ability of each writer. Our top writers always have projects at hand.
Even the best of the best use Copyscape. Why do you think they pay that much to use it?
Re: Freelance Writers Needed by fadipeooa(m): 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2019
Kul3ger:
"If you are not willing to write a test sample, do not apply"
How come you made "No. I will Send my best portfolio Samples" an option in the application form?

Thanks for checking out our forms.

All applicants will be considered, however, those who are ready to write the test samples will be given priority.
Re: Freelance Writers Needed by fadipeooa(m): 7:02pm On Jun 07, 2019
czarina:
Even the best of the best use Copyscape. Why do you think they pay that much to use it?

Copyscape is to check plagiarism.

Our writers don't have to worry about this; we have a review team that handles plagiarism check.
Re: Freelance Writers Needed by Gmajor(m): 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2019
fadipeooa:

Copyscape is to check plagiarism.

Our writers don't have to worry about this; we have a review team that handles plagiarism check.

it still makes sense to give writers access to copyscape so that the cab verify if the work is up to standard before sending it.
Re: Freelance Writers Needed by Kul3ger(m): 9:06pm On Jun 07, 2019
Gmajor:

it still makes sense to give writers access to copyscape so that the cab verify if the work is up to standard before sending it.

Fact is, a writer who needs copyscape should be subscribed before a job comes... If an employer decides to give you access to his units, thats but an incentive. And its even unprofessional for a writer to demand for Copyscape, grammarly and likes from a hirer... My thoughts though

1 Like

Re: Freelance Writers Needed by SoNature(m): 11:29am On Jun 08, 2019
czarina:

You are right.

You see, I've always shared Fadipeooa's views, but I am afraid it's not true.

You will understand this if you do technical writing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freelance Writers Needed by fadipeooa(m): 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
Gmajor:

Our current writers do not have access to our plagiarism checker; however, their deliveries so far are unique and original.
Re: Freelance Writers Needed by fadipeooa(m): 12:09pm On Jun 08, 2019
Kul3ger:

Fact is, a writer who needs copyscape should be subscribed before a job comes... If an employer decides to give you access to his units, thats but an incentive. And its even unprofessional for a writer to demand for Copyscape, grammarly and likes from a hirer... My thoughts though

Thanks for your contribution.
Re: Freelance Writers Needed by fadipeooa(m): 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
SoNature:

You are right.

You see, I've always shared Fadipeooa's views, but I am afraid it's not true.

You will understand this if you do technical writing.

It cost less than 50cents to check a 1,000 words article on Copyscape. If a writer needs it to deliver unique content, he should be able to pay for it
Re: Freelance Writers Needed by Kul3ger(m): 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2019
fadipeooa:

Thanks for your contribution.

That should earn me an automatic slot in your writing team� cool cool wink
Re: Freelance Writers Needed by SoNature(m): 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2019
fadipeooa:

It cost less than 50cents to check a 1,000 words article on Copyscape. If a writer needs it to deliver unique content, he should be able to pay for it

Please don't get me wrong...I am not talking about the monetary aspect. I am not even interested in the job either.

Rather, I was only trying to make a point that you can you think out words originally, and it happens that someone else has used it before you when you test for plagiarism. It is common in technical writing.
Re: Freelance Writers Needed by fadipeooa(m): 1:01pm On Jun 08, 2019
Kul3ger:

That should earn me an automatic slot in your writing team� cool cool wink

grin
Re: Freelance Writers Needed by fadipeooa(m): 1:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
SoNature:

Please don't get me wrong...I am not talking about the monetary aspect. I am not even interested in the job either.

Rather, I was only trying to make a point that you can you think out words originally, and it happens that someone else has used it before you when you test for plagiarism. It is common in technical writing.

You are right, it is a common occurrence.
Re: Freelance Writers Needed by iamclime(m): 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2019
Very true.
Re: Freelance Writers Needed by fadipeooa(m): 12:08am On Jun 09, 2019
Freelance writers needed

1 Like

Re: Freelance Writers Needed by Kul3ger(m): 3:53pm On Jun 12, 2019
fadipeooa:
Freelance writers needed

Are you done selecting writers?

Will you update applicants (both successful and non successful) when you're done with the screening?

I have wait and tired... If we failed the trial test, biko do well to inform us make we place our hope rightly. cheesy cheesy

Regards cool cool
Re: Freelance Writers Needed by blessednnakude(m): 3:36pm On Jun 14, 2019
When will the selection be done please?
Kul3ger:

Are you done selecting writers?

Will you update applicants (both successful and non successful) when you're done with the screening?

I have wait and tired... If we failed the trial test, biko do well to inform us make we place our hope rightly. cheesy cheesy

Regards cool cool
Re: Freelance Writers Needed by blessednnakude(m): 3:06pm On Jun 21, 2019
You guys just use people sample and dump them. It's all good but remember that karma is so real.
Do to others what you want others to do unto you too.

Thank you and bye.

1 Like

Re: Freelance Writers Needed by IAmSkinny: 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2019
Nobody will be employed. They are just going to use your sample and kick your as.s out the door.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freelance Writers Needed by Saintimakuh: 10:57am On Jun 23, 2019
Never do sample jobs or test articles for free.

1naira per word for 300 words which is #300 won't kill your employer. If they can't. Don't bother. It's a scam.

They just want to gather your samples, use and kick you out

1 Like

Re: Freelance Writers Needed by aejiikae22: 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2019
Someone should verify or challenge the claims about the OP

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Mysafepay Nigeria And UK / Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2020 - How To Apply. / NEXIT: Yes, NEXIT Training Would Commence, Npower Volunteers Will Be Texted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.