Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) (56510 Views)

400 Level AAU Medical Student Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) / Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Student Shot Dead (Disturbing Photo) / Man Sets Lover’s House On Fire In Ondo, Five Dead. Disturbing Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by wvictory(m): 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2019
nawa o
Re: Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by Lonelypacifist6: 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2019
Fierce battle featuring AK-47 Vs Toy gun
Re: Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by etibaba(m): 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2019
Re: Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by zeromeridian: 10:15pm On Jun 07, 2019
Fierce gun battle with Awka made gun?
Re: Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by tfash96(m): 10:16pm On Jun 07, 2019
The thing no shock me na ipob no be new thing.... And so

Re: Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by Charly68: 10:19pm On Jun 07, 2019
May be he came to test the ground to see how things would be in the reign of the new Governor... The warning has been sent to all criminals in the land
Re: Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by igbosarejews(m): 10:20pm On Jun 07, 2019
tfash96:
The thing no shock me na ipob no be new thing.... And so
Ezi �

1 Like

Re: Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by ridbell01(m): 10:20pm On Jun 07, 2019
SLAP44:
Lol, they thought it was still Rochas regime which is filled with insecurity.

Well done Ihedioha.
Well done PDP
you mean the new gov has bought A. P. C and fighter jet for the police
Re: Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by tfash96(m): 10:21pm On Jun 07, 2019
igbosarejews:

Ezi �
whatever that means ori ẹ ti daru

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by kamez(m): 10:30pm On Jun 07, 2019
LMAO..... that gun looks like a catapult.......
Re: Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by mightyhaze: 10:30pm On Jun 07, 2019
soberdrunk:
'Fierce?? With that gun I am seeing there? angry
grin
Re: Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 10:31pm On Jun 07, 2019
soberdrunk:

and if dem shoot you with the same gun, you go come die like chicken nd stick your tongue out like cow

1 Like

Re: Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by ifymadu: 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2019
The robbers engaged policemen in a gun duel, with that kind of gun? No wonder police carry am shine...
Re: Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by crowley(m): 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2019
soberdrunk:
grin grin the thing tire me. i was expecting to see 50cali M2, stoyr, M4, MG42. even Uzi would have been ok. not an oka made & a rusted one at that grin grin .. Even the thief mumu sha, he carry oka made wer fit explode for he hand go dey rob for where police dey!! dey don call am for village. Na even Owerri self so no surprises. if the news na from Delta Or the GREAT PHC, the title go be "Robbers Chase Police From Station" because na artilary those ones dey carry. grin grin i remember the day militants came to chevron. na that day i vow to only pass tru warri grin grin grin na that day i see three people they gather shot one gun grin soldiers 4 checkpoint run enter bush b4 las las their armor vehicles show.

1 Like

Re: Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:14pm On Jun 07, 2019
owerri again....thought its only okorocha and Emeka name I will be hearing here on nairaland. .kudos to our gallant police officers
Re: Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by Staru1(m): 11:20pm On Jun 07, 2019
yes..police at right side when going inside time...remembering DAT year...after hardel, u will get to primary....hope those women selling fruits there are safe. RIP dead
Re: Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by Justiceleague1: 11:57pm On Jun 07, 2019
They just won't look for work to do.
Re: Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by Jabioro: 11:58pm On Jun 07, 2019
He died actively..he is reward waiting for him at hell..
Re: Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 08, 2019
soberdrunk:

I.was there bro.

That's a student area. (Imsu) axis

They were around 5..
He was shot when they were about getting away with a bike towards okigwe by a female police officer..

The dude saw the police and started shooting with that aba made gun and police had to return fire with Ak47s

Come and see ppl running/hiding to avoid the shootout.

The robbers really have mind to come and robbed in Front of a police station.

That's to show u the high crime rate in this state..

Phone robbery is also high here.

3 Likes

Re: Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by Xkalaban(m): 12:11am On Jun 08, 2019
Serves the useless thing right. Someone told me this earlier today that some robbers came to rob near a police station at Orji and that they gunned one down. Nemesis must surely catch up with the other hediots that managed to escape... Raaaabbish!
Re: Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by joepentwo(m): 12:13am On Jun 08, 2019
Is this one still suspected criminal ? grin
Re: Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by Xneg: 12:20am On Jun 08, 2019
soberdrunk:

That's why you should never believe anything, the police might have dumped that gun on the guy after killing. Fierce indeed
Re: Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by mc4talkative: 12:25am On Jun 08, 2019
lala....time for thanksgiving
Re: Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by Rolly22(m): 1:15am On Jun 08, 2019
Fierce battle? With that broom for him chest?
Re: Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by Unrated900(m): 1:28am On Jun 08, 2019
Topic needs to be modified as

Police engage arm robbers with toy gun.

And finally killed one with cutlass.
Re: Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by stano2(m): 3:43am On Jun 08, 2019
They were 3 and traced someone from the bank to that junction, a female police officer shot that one down, two others escaped

1 Like

Re: Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:12am On Jun 08, 2019
Bastard. Rot in hell.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug / 11 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested In Ilorin (Photos) / Two Teenagers Drown In Lagos Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.