Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Crate Of Eggs And Broilers For Sale - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Crate Of Eggs And Broilers For Sale (1132 Views)

All You Should Know About Noilers, They Consume Less Feed Lay Eggs And Good Meat / Eggs Crate/carton Are Available In Large Quantities At Very Cheap Price / Crate Of Eggs Available For Retail Price In Lagos Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crate Of Eggs And Broilers For Sale by osas2big: 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2019
Crate of eggs for sale in Benin City, Edo State.
No middle man
Direct with the farm
Jumbo, medium and small eggs
Broilers for sale (2.5-3.5kg)
Massive discount for big orders

Call 08153041805 for price
Re: Crate Of Eggs And Broilers For Sale by tyup(m): 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2019
osas2big:
Crate of eggs for sale in Benin City, Edo State.
No middle man
Direct with the farm
Jumbo, medium and small eggs
Broilers for sale (2.5-3.5kg)
Massive discount for big orders

Call 08153041805 for price

Jumbo is how much per crate
Re: Crate Of Eggs And Broilers For Sale by ekene101: 11:33pm On Jun 07, 2019
tyup:

these eggs sellers are scammers,beware.
Anyone u see jumbo,medium etc,run away with your money. Simple search on that number will enlighten you more.
Re: Crate Of Eggs And Broilers For Sale by tyup(m): 7:49am On Jun 08, 2019
ekene101:
Anyone u see jumbo,medium etc,run away with your money. Simple search on that number will enlighten you more.

Ion get bro can you please expand more? and what number is that
Re: Crate Of Eggs And Broilers For Sale by osas2big: 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2019
How do you go about commenting on people’s post with such level of ignorance. If you are in Benin, I will dare you to come to a public place maybe a police station to prove this post and see what happens to you at the end. You learn to inquire before sounding in such a childish manner. You can search the farm on IG at agrowealthfarm. I believe you will retrieve this silly comment. Let’s be civil with our comments pls

ekene101:
ekene101:
ekene101:
ekene101:
ekene101:

1 Like

Re: Crate Of Eggs And Broilers For Sale by osas2big: 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2019

tyup:

Re: Crate Of Eggs And Broilers For Sale by osas2big: 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2019
We still have fresh eggs available in bulk purchase
Re: Crate Of Eggs And Broilers For Sale by tyup(m): 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2019
osas2big:
how about if i'm buying in large quantity how much reduction? 750??
Re: Crate Of Eggs And Broilers For Sale by osas2big: 7:31pm On Jun 08, 2019

tyup:

how about if i'm buying in large quantity how much reduction? 750??
Re: Crate Of Eggs And Broilers For Sale by ekene101: 10:09am On Jun 09, 2019
tyup:

Ion get bro can you please expand more? and what number is that
they are scammers,beware buy eggs in your area to avoid heart break.
Re: Crate Of Eggs And Broilers For Sale by ekene101: 10:12am On Jun 09, 2019
osas2big:
How do you go about commenting on people’s post with such level of ignorance. If you are in Benin, I will dare you to come to a public place maybe a police station to prove this post and see what happens to you at the end. You learn to inquire before sounding in such a childish manner. You can search the farm on IG at agrowealthfarm. I believe you will retrieve this silly comment. Let’s be civil with our comments pls

omo n oba,we don see your type b4,people even dey use obasanjo farm and Songhai delta farm scam na come one unknown farm from Benin,na only Benin fowl dey lay eggs.
Re: Crate Of Eggs And Broilers For Sale by tyup(m): 10:23am On Jun 09, 2019
ekene101:
they are scammers,beware buy eggs in your area to avoid heart break.

hmmmm i'm kinda confused here o chai
Re: Crate Of Eggs And Broilers For Sale by osas2big: 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2019
I think I will leave you to your level of ignorance. People like you are the problem we have in Nigeria because illiteracy has been shown.

ekene101:
omo n oba,we don see your type b4,people even dey use obasanjo farm and Songhai delta farm scam na come one unknown farm from Benin,na only Benin fowl dey lay eyes.
Re: Crate Of Eggs And Broilers For Sale by osas2big: 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2019
First it’s all your choice to buy or not. All our sales are conducted at the farm and never a point did I mention payment before delivery but the illiterate man who choose to act totally uneducated due to his inability to comprehend my post choose to attack. Alot of nuisance hide behind the keyboard and I wish we are able to see such people so we make them learn lessons. Anyway like I said earlier, it’s your choice but take note that all sales are conducted at the farm in person.

tyup:

hmmmm i'm kinda confused here o chai
Re: Crate Of Eggs And Broilers For Sale by ekene101: 4:31am On Jun 10, 2019
osas2big:
I think I will leave you to your level of ignorance. People like you are the problem we have in Nigeria because illiteracy has been shown.

I am the problem because I keep spoiling your scam activities, don't worry naira Marley's cell still have space and free bed,you can be his cell mate sooner than u think, scammer.

(1) (Reply)

CHIKUN (0lam Feed) Distributor Needed / Help / What Is The Farmgate Price Of Fresh Maize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.