Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One (92289 Views)

If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. / Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / THIS is How A Girl Wants You To TEXT/CHAT HER & Find You Attractive (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by BENEAMATA: 12:20am On Jun 09, 2019
cheesy
phelonrays:
but me wey no com like woman nko? undecided
eehn ,ehhnn ! na man you ' like ' abi ? cheesy
phelonrays:
but me wey no com like woman nko? undecided
eehn ,ehhnn ! na man you ' like ' abi ?
Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by BENEAMATA: 12:25am On Jun 09, 2019
Whobedatte:
Ned nwoko get all these qualities? cool
bros warn yourself oh ! grin
Whobedatte:
Ned nwoko get all these qualities? cool
bros warn yourself oh !
Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 09, 2019
All these don't work in Naija, just have a good automobile, money and confidence to talk .

When I get tired of a girl, I stop giving her money, or expensive trips...it always works cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by jaxxy(m): 12:49am On Jun 09, 2019
Depends on the type of lady in question. Sadly money which may not give u a real/true perspective of the person leads the pack, then the rest follow.

Never take anyone who’s majorly attracted to money seriously.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by OgbeniSamm(m): 12:52am On Jun 09, 2019
stevearagorn:
What of me that loves to play with small-small children??

Lol.
Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by Timagex(m): 1:00am On Jun 09, 2019
BitmapStudios:
undecided

cool
. You no fit get any one there... tongue cool grin
Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by justli: 1:03am On Jun 09, 2019
A few things any man can attain to effortlessly attract females:

1. Money. Everybody already know this and every man should be able to make his fair share

2. Handsome looking, this no doubt will attract females just like butterflies on flowers. But we all don't have baby faces, but that is not a problem

3. Good-looking: A guy who has learnt to dress nicely would most assuredly get his fair cut of the pie. You are going to get and keep women. Think about it, regardless of your look, women just can't keep their eyes of you any time you dress nicely. The sauce is the dress.

4. Good physique: yes, a great physique attract women just like it attracts men too. If you don't have money and not so blessed with looks, hit the gym. Give yourself a great shape and dress well and watch the miracle happen in your life.

With this said, no man should come here and complain about girls only loving money bags. You, what are you bringing to the table? Money you don't have, fine to no fine, shape na shapeless . If you were a girl would you date you. Go work on yourself man.

9 Likes

Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by bluebay(m): 1:12am On Jun 09, 2019
AmazonTopaz:
Any woman who loves you or finds you attractive because of money would dump you once that money is finish. Money can never buy true feelings or attractiveness.
And that will inspire you to make more Money to keep the love train moving .. Afterall, Money make the world Go Round.
Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by Jman06(m): 1:13am On Jun 09, 2019
I don't want to be attractive to women. I'm tired of women and their wahala
What else will I get from a Nigerian lady if not some boring and sweaty sex

4 Likes

Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by Kasali226(m): 1:48am On Jun 09, 2019
Offpoint1:
1. Money
2. Money money
3. Money money money
4. Money money money money
5. Money money money money money
6. Money money money money money money
7. Money money money money money money money
8. Money money money money money money money money
9. Money money money money money money money money money
10. Money money money money money money money money money money

Off point Why are you like this grin grin
Now I know why you are called off point
Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by enemyofprogress: 2:00am On Jun 09, 2019
Bullshiiiiiit. Keep deceiving yourself with caps. MONEY makes a man and it makes the prick to stand still with full confidence
Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by Nobody: 2:04am On Jun 09, 2019
The only necessary thing here is Money. Shikena
Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by Horiolah(m): 2:06am On Jun 09, 2019
grin
koyyes:
See as this thread's hall full gbim!!!!
So many (m) monikers viewing like lukumon.
Negroes want to know.
grin
koyyes:
See as this thread's hall full gbim!!!!
So many (m) monikers viewing like lukumon.
Negroes want to know.
Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by kikake: 2:16am On Jun 09, 2019
menvocate:
It’s normal to be in a group or gathering and have people ignore you. However, when it becomes frequent, you need to change your tactics. People that have these characteristics are such that are seen as playboys because they are attractive to women. So, if you have just one, you can utilize it to catch a woman’s attention. (Note…It’s not to woo her but to catch her attention).
See this as the worms in a fishing hook. If a fishing hook is bland, no fish will be drawn to it. It might try to seek out fish for itself but the right fish will never swim near. Your wooing secrets should grant you access to having the boldness to talk to any woman of your choice. But these characteristics will prepare them for you. Are you ready? Get your pen.

1. Men With Facial Hair: The beard gangs still have our women. In the days of old, beards and moustaches have always captured the heart of women and will forever do. Many believe they want a clean shaven man, but trust me, a bit of air will give you more chance than your other friends.

2. Comedian In The Making: Women warm up to guys that can make them laugh. Spontaneity should be something you should favor. And you don’t need to be abusive or rude to get what you want to do.
Savagery is interesting as long as it’s isn’t at the expense of another person’s mental health. First thing first, some women always have a reason to be angry, rude, or sad. You don’t want their mood to rub off on you. So, instead of trying to make her happy, make yourself happy. Even she hisses at your joke, talk to yourself. Are you crazy? I don’t know but a bit of craziness helps.

3. Friends and Groups: It’s just one thing that still beats the imagination. Next time, you see people walking by, notice how hard it is to pick the ugliest or dullest. The reason is that groups have vibes on that own. Being with group, just let them assume you’re a social animal. Don’t worry, she’s not thinking about you. But being among a group and throwing glances at her does a better job than when you’re in a corner drinking your drink by yourself.
The former would make you look like a playboy (It will now be up to use that and prove you’re a normal guy). The latter might make her assume you’re one sardonic, serial killer ( well not every time. But you understand what you mean).

4. Provider: Men are found attractive by women when they are known to make provision for food and the rest. It’s not their fault. Blame their cells for adapting to the desires of their ancestors. Those women in those days found hunters attractive because they go out into the bush and send games to their house. So, you don’t need to lavish your money. Stay woke. Instead, be creative in your giving. It can be sharing your bottle of drinks with someone or even allowing someone take your bottle of drinks.
If the lady you desire is there, be mild about the way you do. This is not the section of wooing but do it at a time you know you have her attention. Then, pretend to do it in secret. Your ‘humility’ will go a long way.

5. Men Who Love Kids and Babies: Are you Tees Maar Khan!!! ‘ I just hate kids!!!’ Bro. You never get time for marriage. Most women are drawn to someone that can easily handle a child. If you have finally taken the best drink in the world and want to talk to your crush, don’t go to her directly. Make a child laugh around her or help out. That hardened heart and face will be melted. Please, don’t let them deceive you. You must be of a tender heart to show that kind of love.
But if the girl is an alphamale and have been treating you like a baby to her. Don’t use a child, use a teenager and correct them in a firm but loving way. This will show how much you can both be firm and nice at the same time.

6. Volunteeer: Be ready to work. Enjoy your work.

7.Happy/ men: Grumpy men also find girlfriends, but what they get most of the times are consoler or people that would just encouraging you to be better. So, be happy with what you do.

8. Strong Men: Strong men attract ladies, eszpecially if the guy seems like a gentle man. Now to get her attention better, pretend to be serious. You grab. Be deep in thought! Let her see you as someone that has something else in mind better than them.

9. Singer: Some girls can fight this but you can melt a woman’s heart if you have a spice of Johnny Drille’s sweet smoothness, the gruffiness of Adekunle Gold or Dare Art Alade or the pitch of Wizkid. All you need to do is to be engrossed with what you do. Many of them wil prove strong head.
When you see the one you love, don’t fight the urge to do what you love around them. You might want to show them how good you’re with other thing. But their main attraction to you is the song..

10. Boldness: This is something that you enjoy in thugs. You always wonder why some professionals end up with thugs. Those guys are bold. They will say it straight and clear. This same trait is seen in pickup artists and alphamales. They tend to say what they want regardless.
So, if you’re shy like me, do this: look for one thing to be bold about. And always look for a situation to discuss it. This will spread like a virus to other aspects of your life.

http://menvocate.com/2019/06/07/10-characteristics-that-make-you-attractive-to-a-woman-you-need-just-one/

At this level, if you don't know that money is the only thing that attracts 99.99% of women to men, u deserve pity.
Amadioha knows this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by Ademola121(m): 2:20am On Jun 09, 2019
Since 2006 that I joined Nairaland I can say this is my best read on this website/forum.

I wish to save it for my son.

If the writer wrote this by him or herself as a Nigerian, I can tell he/she is very rich in mind. Kudos. You nailed it with a sledgehammer

4 Likes

Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by ZaraGift: 2:27am On Jun 09, 2019
nice
Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by HighbrowR: 2:41am On Jun 09, 2019
Are you struggling with any academic research due to busy schedule and other reasons?
•Would you want to get those precise materials for that research
•Do you want your research or any written piece to be thoroughly proof read and edited before publication or submission?
•Would you want to comprehensively ascertain the plagiarism level of your work for posterity and saving yourself and the embarrassment of copy right? The optimum way out is here…It all begins with a DM
Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by BitmapStudios: 2:42am On Jun 09, 2019
Timagex:
. You no fit get any one there... tongue cool grin
Oga mi, the thing juss taya me. embarassed
cool
Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by dingbang(m): 2:43am On Jun 09, 2019
Lool all these fake love.
Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by sleepking(m): 2:51am On Jun 09, 2019
Offpoint1:
1. Money
2. Money money
3. Money money money
4. Money money money money
5. Money money money money money
6. Money money money money money money
7. Money money money money money money money
8. Money money money money money money money money
9. Money money money money money money money money money
10. Money money money money money money money money money money
Money and knowing how to spend it
Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by Enny2013(f): 2:59am On Jun 09, 2019
idonhammer:
Pretender...you know deep down your heart that men with beards makes you wet....Just imagine what you are missing below

I sincerely hate beards in men...my husband doesn't hv. He has little goaty sha.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by Timisamd(m): 3:15am On Jun 09, 2019
lomprico:
This does not apply to Nigerian women!

It's for European ladies.

cheesy eye burn ooo. ..
grin o boy Nigeria ladies no they smile o ... Them no get joy oo .. grin
Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by Economy1: 3:45am On Jun 09, 2019
SweetBuns:

You dont know. You dont know at all

Not all ladies fall for cash undecided
Its like saying all men fall for seduction. Its impossible.
Money won't bring you love, it will bring you gold diggers and slay mamas.
So if you don't want a gold digger in your life. Ditch this mentality
99% sir
Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by kunkelhanspeter(m): 4:23am On Jun 09, 2019
AmazonTopaz:
Any woman who loves you or finds you attractive because of money would dump you once that money is finish. Money can never buy true feelings or attractiveness.
Haven’t you heard someone who came to chop
U have decided to stay?
Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by Abid2019(m): 4:38am On Jun 09, 2019
Offpoint1:
1. Money 2. Money money 3. Money money money 4. Money money money money 5. Money money money money money 6. Money money money money money money 7. Money money money money money money money 8. Money money money money money money money money 9. Money money money money money money money money money 10. Money money money money money money money money money money
money is aboved everything here jare
Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by kunkelhanspeter(m): 4:38am On Jun 09, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

All of them shouting money money I wonder how many have up to 5 million in their account.
No wonder they attract gold diggers and slaymama's and come around later to call women leeches because apart from money they have nothing else to offer.

My sister can you be honest to ur self
Nobody want to suffer
Love Sweet but when there is money is Sweeter don’t any guy deceive you with love it will fade when his not improving financially
Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by kunkelhanspeter(m): 4:42am On Jun 09, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

Since you believe that I hope you have the amount Ned Nwoko has to attract a Regina daniels or better still do you have up to 3 million in your account let us start from there

Fine boy like dis can’t win Regina daniels with love
What are you talking about self??

Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by kunkelhanspeter(m): 4:53am On Jun 09, 2019
If this dude did not win Regina daniels heart with LOVE
Nwanne forget eat!!! I said forget eat!!!
Go and make more money �
Fine boy like dis Regina daniels dump to marry her grand father

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him / COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown / Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.