Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Post It Here If You Have Cashed Out Before - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Post It Here If You Have Cashed Out Before (1446 Views)

2.5% Of Your Investment As Your Daily Returns And Can Be Cashed Out Anytime / People Cashed Out On Facebook And Amazon. Don't Miss Out On Onpassive! / I Just Cashed Out $330 For Real: Try These Steps To Earn. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post It Here If You Have Cashed Out Before by Apeshy101(m): 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2019
Dear fellow Nlanders, ,

If there is anything you are doing online; survey, simple task, anything at all that you are doing currently doing now, kindly share with fellow nairalanders and drop any cash out proof along.

THanks
Re: Post It Here If You Have Cashed Out Before by Apeshy101(m): 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2019
I know a lot of you reading this will be wondering what inspired me to start this thread,
oh he is broke! that's what you thought right?
I'm sorry but you are wrong!

Let me tell you some story here

some times last year, i got an email invite from Afri_sight surveys, followed the link and registerred

Got my first survey invitation, the survey was to ladt for 49 mins and at the end of the survey, 1.50$ will be credited to my dashboard.
whats 1.50$ ? i said to myself and since then, i never bothered to check their mails when invites come.

just today, i was going through my mails and saw all their invites that I deliberately ignored, calculated the money that would have been accumulated till now from then, it was more than 100$ (some surveys gets as high as 5$),

Hence forth I've decied to be serious with the surveys no matter how little the payment is.

so do share with me what you are doing online that fetches some bucks for you.

Re: Post It Here If You Have Cashed Out Before by Apeshy101(m): 11:02pm On Jun 07, 2019
The mails are too numerous
Re: Post It Here If You Have Cashed Out Before by Ayescopy2017: 12:36am On Jun 08, 2019
Apeshy101:
The mails are too numerous
cash out first and show us.
Re: Post It Here If You Have Cashed Out Before by Apeshy101(m): 6:09am On Jun 08, 2019
Ayescopy2017:
cash out first and show us.
Bros go through my post again, I said I never too them serious and just realized what I've missed so far,

So I'm looking so others paying stuffs to augment it
Re: Post It Here If You Have Cashed Out Before by Apeshy101(m): 10:34am On Jun 08, 2019
Not even a single contribution here fellas.

Wet those internet gurus
Re: Post It Here If You Have Cashed Out Before by Ayescopy2017: 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2019
OK, I've also signed up, still expecting task frm dem, pls Wat other survey site that pay do u kno, or any other online money making, all d one I got are not accepting Nigeria.
Re: Post It Here If You Have Cashed Out Before by Apeshy101(m): 2:23pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ayescopy2017:
OK, I've also signed up, still expecting task frm dem, pls Wat other survey site that pay do u kno, or any other online money making, all d one I got are not accepting Nigeria.
Bros, its like you don't understand my write up, I'm just like you asking people who are making money from online surveys or any other online stuffs, let them post it/them here, cuz I need to start those surveys myself.

As for Afri_Sight, hope you have completed your profile, "100%"
Re: Post It Here If You Have Cashed Out Before by Bitcoiniler(m): 3:32pm On Jun 08, 2019
Bigtoken pays, you need a VPN though as Nigerians aren't eligible.
Re: Post It Here If You Have Cashed Out Before by Bitcoiniler(m): 3:33pm On Jun 08, 2019
We should create a WhatsApp group for this please.
Re: Post It Here If You Have Cashed Out Before by Apeshy101(m): 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2019
Bitcoiniler:
We should create a WhatsApp group for this please.
alright, i have created it
Re: Post It Here If You Have Cashed Out Before by Apeshy101(m): 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2019
Bitcoiniler:
any brief explanation and pls, screen shot of payment
Re: Post It Here If You Have Cashed Out Before by Bitcoiniler(m): 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
07033035236 add me or send the link
Re: Post It Here If You Have Cashed Out Before by imagrg(m): 11:19pm On Jun 08, 2019
I don't use vpn
Bitcoiniler:

(1) (Reply)

Invest With Tradestyle And Smile For The Rest Of Your Life!!! / How To Become A Publisher On Opera News Hub And Earn Up To 80K In A Month. / Which Business Can I Start With #300k In Abuja Metropolis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.