Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

My Girlfriend Said I'm To Authoritative And Proud. HERE'S WHAT HAPPENED - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Said I'm To Authoritative And Proud. HERE'S WHAT HAPPENED (3299 Views)

Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. / She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her / Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Girlfriend Said I'm To Authoritative And Proud. HERE'S WHAT HAPPENED by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2019
I don't know if you are authoritative, The one I am sure of is, your girlfriend doesn't have sense. She is also greedy and disrespectful to your very person.

That is what you should be concerned about.

Lots of you guys do not know how to be men. It is only on NL you people form alfa male. Talk less, act more; be mysterious and unpredictable.
Re: My Girlfriend Said I'm To Authoritative And Proud. HERE'S WHAT HAPPENED by luminouz(m): 6:24pm On Jun 08, 2019
willace:
My girlfriend has the attitude of not taking correction. Me too I know I have my own flaws. There has been some guys toasting her. She told me about it. She said she told them she already has a boyfriend but just wants to play along and eat their money. At first I said nothing. Then some days back the issue came up again . Then I calmly told her that she should stop it . That I don't like it. When I told her she became angry that I was giving her rules and regulations because she was in my house (she's on holiday. So she's staying at my place) that if she was at her parents. I won't be able to tell her what to do and who's call no to answer. So that day passed . Then like two days later we were just playing and she said she'll slap me(I've warned her about such statements before) then she told me again that she was in my house that's why I was telling her such things. We have had some issues in the past before where she was wrong and I corrected her and she took offense to my correction and we quarreled about it. Those Times I even had to apologize for peace to reign. Now she's leaving saying she doesn't want me to talk to her since it's my house . So I asked her why she was quarrelling with me "She Said I was Too Proud And Authoritative"

How should I handle this ?
Drink sniper, u weak ass mofo undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shameless Moment Two Women Are Recorded On Camera Fighting Each Other Publicly.. / / In Love With A Younger Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.