Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,471 members, 7,781,367 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:17 PM

Some Nigerian Men Have Low Self Esteem, Need Reorientation - Opinion - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some Nigerian Men Have Low Self Esteem, Need Reorientation - Opinion (30115 Views)

Men Have Become More Randy, Intolerant And Abusive Than Before. / Re: Some Nigerian Men Have Low Self Esteem, Need Reorientation - Opinion / House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Re: Some Nigerian Men Have Low Self Esteem, Need Reorientation - Opinion by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
NkayStory:

There is no need barking here cos 80% of Nigetran males are intimidated by a successful woman..They either want to run or to be useless leeches...Ironically they claim not to want -liabilites' yet malign successful single ladies.

I remember how i was advised from getting a car as a single girl or even changing the car..All i heard was 'no man will marry you' or 'men will only want to chop your money'

And yes there are independent women in Nigeria even married ones...footing the bills and paying the rents!!
abegi you and your agbero Bushmen should go and sit down

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Nigerian Men Have Low Self Esteem, Need Reorientation - Opinion by Caleycashh: 12:25pm On Apr 26, 2021
Better learn to be a submissive stink... you can't be equal to a man and even thinking of such shows you and your lots suffer from serious psychotic defect!... Nigeria is Patriarch!, you and your callous good for nothings lots can't change it... YOU WILL ONLY HURT YOURSELVES!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Marriage Now Vs Then – Which Do You Prefer? / Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? / How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.