Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Married Woman Caught Flaunting Another Man On Facebook. (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Woman Caught Flaunting Another Man On Facebook. (photos) (4509 Views)

FUTO Sex Romp Saga; Pretty Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Facebook. Photos / Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) / Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Woman Caught Flaunting Another Man On Facebook. (photos) by XklusivGistBlog(m): 7:33am On Jun 08, 2019
A married woman by the name Nancy posted some romantic message about her man and Another man counter her comment, saying she is still married to her husband.

Re: Married Woman Caught Flaunting Another Man On Facebook. (photos) by amzee(m): 7:37am On Jun 08, 2019
Cheating is in some women's DNA.
Even if you give them the whole world they will still cheat on you.

3 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught Flaunting Another Man On Facebook. (photos) by Skmoda360(m): 7:56am On Jun 08, 2019
dear women, why do most of you take into cheating without remorse? hmmmmmm!!!

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught Flaunting Another Man On Facebook. (photos) by Preshy561(f): 8:05am On Jun 08, 2019
And she's on hijab.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught Flaunting Another Man On Facebook. (photos) by SaucyBenks(m): 8:24am On Jun 08, 2019
And when you kill them they'll say you're wicked.... Mtsweeeew!
Re: Married Woman Caught Flaunting Another Man On Facebook. (photos) by Ryan03(f): 8:50am On Jun 08, 2019
amzee:
Cheating is in some women's DNA.
Even if you give them the whole world they will still cheat on you.
And a man? cheating is in both gender, its a choice

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught Flaunting Another Man On Facebook. (photos) by Ryan03(f): 8:52am On Jun 08, 2019
SaucyBenks:
And when you kill them they'll say you're wicked.... Mtsweeeew!

And when women kill their husbands for cheating will you say she has done well? Your comment doesnt make sense

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught Flaunting Another Man On Facebook. (photos) by Ryan03(f): 8:53am On Jun 08, 2019
Preshy561:
And she's on hijab.
Naughty girl grin Dont start a religious war abeg

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught Flaunting Another Man On Facebook. (photos) by tydi(m): 9:03am On Jun 08, 2019
Take women serious at your own peril..
See them as objects of mere satisfaction and reproduction machine..
If I happen to be the husband wetin concern me, to me I was liberated from early death.

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught Flaunting Another Man On Facebook. (photos) by starbuck(f): 9:57am On Jun 08, 2019
The way people jump into conclusions amazes me....

What if the said man is a relative... Believe me, I am married and caption most of my brothers or cousins pictures with these kind of wording because we all are very close

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught Flaunting Another Man On Facebook. (photos) by SaucyBenks(m): 9:59am On Jun 08, 2019
Ryan03:
And when women kill their husbands for cheating will you say she has done well? Your comment doesnt make sense
ok
Re: Married Woman Caught Flaunting Another Man On Facebook. (photos) by Davash222(m): 10:44am On Jun 08, 2019
Ryan03:
Woman wrapper!!
Re: Married Woman Caught Flaunting Another Man On Facebook. (photos) by Ryan03(f): 10:54am On Jun 08, 2019
Davash222:

Woman wrapper!!
Should i come and be your wrapper? I get these comments alot, i think you should find a new one, man wrapper :p
Re: Married Woman Caught Flaunting Another Man On Facebook. (photos) by Lonelypacifist6: 4:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
That policeman's language is Alien to me.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught Flaunting Another Man On Facebook. (photos) by etrange: 5:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
Davash222:

Woman wrapper!!

You're empty, dude. That guy engaged you on a logical ground and you went flat.

You'll shouting women as if men are any better.
Re: Married Woman Caught Flaunting Another Man On Facebook. (photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 08, 2019
Preshy561:
And she's on hijab.
"Have multiple boyfriends, relationships is not Marriage"
You see, you see, you see!!!
Even in Marriage, this one is still having multiple boyfriends..
Re: Married Woman Caught Flaunting Another Man On Facebook. (photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 6:56am On Jun 09, 2019
Seems she has an issue with her marriage,no woman on her stable mind will cheat on her husband and post it on fb for the world to see

(1) (Reply)

He Likes Tearing My Pant, I Don’t Know Why: Every Weekend He Buys Me New Pants / Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? / Photo Collection Of Beautiful African Village Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.