Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Emir Sanusi Vs Governor Ganduje Before And After Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi Vs Governor Ganduje Before And After Pictures (36754 Views)

Former Emir Of Kano Sanusi Vs Muhammad Sani Abdullahi (Video) / Senator Vs Governor: Who Has More Powers? / Photos Showing Anambra State Under PDP VP Candidate Peter Obi Vs Governor Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi Vs Governor Ganduje Before And After Pictures by blowjohn(m): 12:09pm On Jun 08, 2019
Cacawa2:
Before Election, when it was hot for Ganduje

Sanusi looks like Snoop Dogg
Re: Emir Sanusi Vs Governor Ganduje Before And After Pictures by Ayoswit(f): 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2019
ecclize:

MEANING?
K for Kano grin
Re: Emir Sanusi Vs Governor Ganduje Before And After Pictures by reyscrub(m): 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2019
Gandolla is using his little time to make noise in Kano. I will just advice sls to lay low now pending

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Vs Governor Ganduje Before And After Pictures by hopexter(m): 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2019
modik:
It's just a bend and not the end.

Gandollar's day awaits him in election tribunal, even his Abuja APC connection too.

We are watching.

If you like watch with binoculars, you won't see nothing undecided undecided
Re: Emir Sanusi Vs Governor Ganduje Before And After Pictures by Myself2(m): 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2019
Both of them are thieves,,,,big criminals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Vs Governor Ganduje Before And After Pictures by Olamega78(m): 12:12pm On Jun 08, 2019
I want to become an agent. How will it goes. I'm in Ilorin. Thanks
Re: Emir Sanusi Vs Governor Ganduje Before And After Pictures by dokiOloye(m): 12:13pm On Jun 08, 2019
Davash222:
SLS is one of the educated Northern men i always admire. His quest to eradicate illiteracy in the North is commendable.
That educated northerner you admire led a mob that broke into a police station in 1996 and beheaded Gideon Akaluka a lorry driver,just because he revved his lorry engine and d wind from the exhaust pipe blew away some loose pages from a quaran.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Sanusi Vs Governor Ganduje Before And After Pictures by seguno2: 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
Davash222:
SLS is one of the educated Northern men i always admire. His quest to eradicate illiteracy in the North is commendable.

What concrete actions did he take and what did he achieve in “his quest to eradicate illiteracy in the north”
Can you please share the list? Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Vs Governor Ganduje Before And After Pictures by Almunjid(m): 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2019
2-1. Ganduje is leading... grin

Re: Emir Sanusi Vs Governor Ganduje Before And After Pictures by MrBONE2(m): 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2019
Cornerkick:
grin

Stop laughing from corner grin
Re: Emir Sanusi Vs Governor Ganduje Before And After Pictures by seguno2: 12:19pm On Jun 08, 2019
Jayslicky:
That is why the northern leaders are ganging up on him, so the people would not be elevated from their present penury, they know if the people are educated they won't be able to manipulate them, that is why in the north instead of seeing a child going to school or college get all round education they would rather send the child to the mosque to learn arabic just because of they want them to read quran.

Do you have a list of what he has achieved in this story of educating northern children
If you don’t have a list, why are you talking about what you don’t know and spreading rumours?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Vs Governor Ganduje Before And After Pictures by bastardmod: 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
Re: Emir Sanusi Vs Governor Ganduje Before And After Pictures by seguno2: 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Today when power dey ur hand, use am well...... 2moro the power fit don evaporate.......

Ask Ajimobi.........

.........who is Ganduje’s in-law by coincidence
Re: Emir Sanusi Vs Governor Ganduje Before And After Pictures by Lexusgs430: 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
seguno2:

.........who is Ganduje’s in-law by coincidence

Exactly, hence my statement..... Both of them going down the bulkanization route.......

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Vs Governor Ganduje Before And After Pictures by richieray: 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
The gods are not happy.
Re: Emir Sanusi Vs Governor Ganduje Before And After Pictures by uthlaw: 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2019
sanusi will laugh last, before you open eye and close 4years don complete.... sanusi position till death!
Re: Emir Sanusi Vs Governor Ganduje Before And After Pictures by ecclize: 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ayoswit:
K for Kano grin
I THOUGHT YOUR NAME IS KIMBERLY
grin
Re: Emir Sanusi Vs Governor Ganduje Before And After Pictures by seguno2: 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
SuperBlack:

That doesn't stop the fact that he's a criminal

A criminal who should answer for his crimes if he is not living in a shittyhole nation
Re: Emir Sanusi Vs Governor Ganduje Before And After Pictures by seguno2: 12:29pm On Jun 08, 2019
reyscrub:
Gandolla is using his little time to make noise in Kano. I will just advice sls to lay low now pending

Pending what
Re: Emir Sanusi Vs Governor Ganduje Before And After Pictures by Paulo3ree(m): 12:30pm On Jun 08, 2019
Cacawa2:

Ganduje is also a foremost educationist. He has authored many school books.
for example https://books.google.co.uk/books/about/Democracy_and_local_government_administr.html?id=4DQkAQAAIAAJ&redir_esc=y
Are you serious about that, I am beginning to be Ganduje's fan oh.
Hmm author of many books? Good to know, he deserves that seat if he is truelly an educationists. Thumbs up for him. That's certainly the reason y he saw the reason to break mono emirates to multiple emirates, this will ensure that local masses are appropriatly reached.
If u think education is expensive please try ignorance and know how far
Re: Emir Sanusi Vs Governor Ganduje Before And After Pictures by zicoraads: 12:30pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ganduje will be sacked by the tribunal. It's only a matter of time.
Re: Emir Sanusi Vs Governor Ganduje Before And After Pictures by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2019
Cacawa2:

for example https://books.google.co.uk/books/about/Democracy_and_local_government_administr.html?id=4DQkAQAAIAAJ&redir_esc=y

I’m sure he can teach very well
Ok kids if the contract is 10 million dollars and my kickback is 10%, how many dollars do I have?

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Vs Governor Ganduje Before And After Pictures by Ayoswit(f): 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2019
ecclize:

I THOUGHT YOUR NAME IS KIMBERLY
grin
funny guy grin
Re: Emir Sanusi Vs Governor Ganduje Before And After Pictures by Paulo3ree(m): 12:43pm On Jun 08, 2019
Olamega78:
I want to become an agent. How will it goes. I'm in Ilorin. Thanks
DSS
FBI
KGB
CIA I don't understand 1st, which of d agents
Abi s_t_n agent
grin

Re: Emir Sanusi Vs Governor Ganduje Before And After Pictures by essenceplus: 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
Jayslicky:
That is why the northern leaders are ganging up on him, so the people would not be elevated from their present penury, they know if the people are educated they won't be able to manipulate them, that is why in the north instead of seeing a child going to school or college get all round education they would rather send the child to the mosque to learn arabic just because of they want them to read quran.

So on point. To the people shouting obasanjo was entirely bad and PDP was entirely bad and dibt mean well for the North. During the runup to the end of Obj first tenure as a Democratic president, PDP wanted to enshrine free compulsory education,the northern governors fronted by the Zamfara state governor fought heaven and earth against it. 12 years later their actions are budding and fruiting for them and they're complaining. They should keep manipulating them to read the Quran no problem, bit tying the rest of the nation along with their calmuny and ignorance is what's besettling and annoying. Flash back 2003 ish

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Vs Governor Ganduje Before And After Pictures by eyinjuege: 12:51pm On Jun 08, 2019
Cacawa2:

Who will read the books when the children are not being sent to schools but rather sent into the streets as Almajiris?
It's not enough for only the children of the elites to go to school. We need majority of all children in Kano completing primary school and then secondary school. They can do whatever afterwards.
As governor, it's not his responsibility to write books, as that means nothing. It is however his responsibility to provide access to basic education for ALL children under his care in the state, especially indigenous Kano children. That, I believe is more important.
He and Sanusi should be working together on that as it will benefit their citizens.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Vs Governor Ganduje Before And After Pictures by AuwalYusuf812(m): 1:02pm On Jun 08, 2019
SuperBlack:
That doesn't stop the fact that he's a criminal
mind ur speach idiort
Re: Emir Sanusi Vs Governor Ganduje Before And After Pictures by eyinjuege: 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2019
essenceplus:

So on point. To the people shouting obasanjo was entirely bad and PDP was entirely bad and dibt mean well for the North. During the runup to the end of Obj first tenure as a Democratic president, PDP wanted to enshrine free compulsory education,the northern governors fronted by the Zamfara state governor fought heaven and earth against it. 12 years later their actions are budding and fruiting for them and they're complaining. They should keep manipulating them to read the Quran no problem, bit tying the rest of the nation along with their calmuny and ignorance is what's besettling and annoying. Flash back 2003 ish

The problem isn't reading the Quran, but elitism. If the children of the poor are able to get out of poverty through education, who will do ranka dede to the future generations of the elites, as was done by their forefathers?
Even core Muslim societies educate their children including their females to university levels. Pakistan has a core curriculum in their university where they have to study and pass Islamic studies. Yet they're churning out Drs, Engrs, accountants ( both Male and female) in droves that other western countries are poaching.
Nigerians need to demand more from their leaders

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Vs Governor Ganduje Before And After Pictures by essenceplus: 1:09pm On Jun 08, 2019
eyinjuege:

The problem isn't reading the Quran, but elitism. If the children of the poor are able to get out of poverty through education, who will do ranka dede to the future generations of the elites, as was done by their forefathers?
Even core Muslim societies educate their children including their females to university levels. Pakistan has a core curriculum in their university where they have to study and pass Islamic studies. Yet they're churning out Drs, Engrs, accountants ( both Male and female) in droves that other western countries are poaching.
Nigerians need to demand more from their leaders

Its the same thing were saying. Exposure opens one up to options. Isn't it when one knows something elsewhere exist they can demand for more? Look down south when leaders are placed on the spot people begin to question the motive cause they've been conditioned socially that the best they can get is what they're been offered already
Re: Emir Sanusi Vs Governor Ganduje Before And After Pictures by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:40pm On Jun 08, 2019
iammo:
undecided

kings should always stay off Politics, Ooni of Ife completely disapared during Osun Elections, even during the 2019 presidential election, he abandoned Sowore for hours before visiting him after sowore's protest

Not just kings, every SENSIBLE business man.
Anybody can destroy what you have worked for in a lifetime.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Moves To Proscribe Shiites After Protest That Turned Violent / Adamu Garba Steps Down As Crowwe CEO As Calls To Boycott His App Grows / Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.