Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Onye Eze Has Been Arrested By The Police - Blessing Okoro Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Onye Eze Has Been Arrested By The Police - Blessing Okoro Reveals (1209 Views)

Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up / Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) / Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onye Eze Has Been Arrested By The Police - Blessing Okoro Reveals by Amagite(m): 8:47am On Jun 08, 2019
Controversial relationship blogger, Blessing Okoro, has revealed that Onye Eze, the owner of the house she claimed as hers, has been arrested.

According to her, the police ordered for his detention and he has been begging.

Recall that Onye Eze got her handcuffed and almost arrested, and made her apologize for claiming his house. They settled over a bottle of wine shortly after the video of her 'arrest' went viral.

Two days later, blessing revealed she was humiliated by Onye Eze and wanted justice. 

According to this message she sent to SDK, Onye Eze was arrested.

See the chat here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/06/onye-eze-has-been-arrested-by-the-police-blessing-okoro-reveals.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Onye Eze Has Been Arrested By The Police - Blessing Okoro Reveals by GISTBL0GGER: 8:50am On Jun 08, 2019
undecided
Re: Onye Eze Has Been Arrested By The Police - Blessing Okoro Reveals by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 08, 2019
Dumb skull

see her purpose in life... The Almighty onye eze has been arrested I want you to carry the news

Get the Bleep outta here with your lying and fake lifestyle

2 Likes

Re: Onye Eze Has Been Arrested By The Police - Blessing Okoro Reveals by afroniger: 9:01am On Jun 08, 2019
All I know is that THIS GIRL CAN LIE PASS DEVIL!!! Onye Eze is not your problem, YOU, Blessing Okoro, are your own problem/enemy. Na you go use Eze house do borrow pose without his consent and claim am as your own. Now you begin look for sympathy after being busted.

3 Likes

Re: Onye Eze Has Been Arrested By The Police - Blessing Okoro Reveals by Johnnyessence(m): 9:04am On Jun 08, 2019
CEO of Coscharis Motors, Cosmas Maduka evangelising on the street of Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka6_7Q0wn9Q
Re: Onye Eze Has Been Arrested By The Police - Blessing Okoro Reveals by olayiwola4u(m): 9:05am On Jun 08, 2019
Imagine a controversial person been caught in an act of controversy.
Re: Onye Eze Has Been Arrested By The Police - Blessing Okoro Reveals by nzeobi(m): 9:06am On Jun 08, 2019
this girl has no shame or remorse.

2 Likes

Re: Onye Eze Has Been Arrested By The Police - Blessing Okoro Reveals by Davash222(m): 9:06am On Jun 08, 2019
If not that I still have the fear of God in me this morning, I for talk say this girl is very stupid and foolish!!!
Re: Onye Eze Has Been Arrested By The Police - Blessing Okoro Reveals by Chubhie: 9:08am On Jun 08, 2019
grin grin grin grin

Re: Onye Eze Has Been Arrested By The Police - Blessing Okoro Reveals by Karemarealty288(m): 9:22am On Jun 08, 2019
This lady is a nutcase.

(1) (Reply)

See The Day Jay Jay Okocha Dribbled Defenders, Goalkeeper & Did The ZANKU Dance / Checkout These Stunning Photos Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde / Davido Share Photos Of His Mum As He Miss Her (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.