Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

How To Date In Order To Avoid Heart Attack Despite The Assurance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Date In Order To Avoid Heart Attack Despite The Assurance (333 Views)

Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) / How To Avoid Heart Break (guys Only) / My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Date In Order To Avoid Heart Attack Despite The Assurance by fvck(m): 9:13am On Jun 08, 2019
Many people have gone to their early graves because of relationship wahala,some are dead men walking grin all because of one lady or guy disappointed them cry

Ok now let's quickly look at the assurance level,even Aunty Chioma that was given assurance knows she is not very much assured,cos it's only God that can give complete assurance grin grin pls pardon my laughter it's not mischievous as u think cool

A wise man once said do not expect anything from people and you won't get disappointed
grin
Husbad and wife can leave in same house for years and still divorce even after the assurance on the alter shocked so you see that assurance is nothing grin grin sorry no more laughter wink
So here is it now,you must understand that everyone is selfish,yes you and I we are all selfish,we put ourselves first and such is life,never put another before you or put someone to the detriment of (ibotic accent) ya own sef lol.

Follow this simple rules....
1)Take seriously who takes you seriously,

2)Love those who you know can love you,

3)Date with the mindset that nothing is assured

4)Never give your all when dating (wait till you're married)

5)Protect your heart my dear ones cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Enjoy your fun date filled life and stay off depression which leads to suicide

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Still Maintain Their Old Facebook Name Even After Marriage? / 5 Medical Test Every Couple Needs Before Marriage / When People Are Always Curious About Your Significant Other’s Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.