Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye (48858 Views)

I Got Two Job Offers At The Same Time / Got Two Job Offers Today. Please Advice On Which To Choose / I Got Two Jobs Offers Through Nairalabd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 09, 2019
acesboy:
Dear nairalander i cannot hold my joy anymore, that is why i want to share it with you people. to help me thank God and also to encourage my wonderful co-member of this great forum who are still searching for job never to give up on God.

i was given a job which i applied for through this forum yesterday. at that instant while discussing the condition of the job and the renumeration with my employer {which are ok and i was gladly willing to take it}. i received a text from national space research and development agency( NASRDA), that i have been offered an employment, telling to be in AGF office at abuja on monday for capturing.

it is not even quite long i finished nysc oh, i am among the last batch (2018A) that just passed out. i am telling you guys this, never to give up on God. him that do it for me will surely do it for you.

God and man know man. Tell us your connection pls.

Meanwhile check my signature for vehicle tracker installation and executive training.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by deltateam: 8:18am On Jun 09, 2019
acesboy:
Dear nairalander i cannot hold my joy anymore, that is why i want to share it with you people. to help me thank God and also to encourage my wonderful co-member of this great forum who are still searching for job never to give up on God.

i was given a job which i applied for through this forum yesterday. at that instant while discussing the condition of the job and the renumeration with my employer {which are ok and i was gladly willing to take it}. i received a text from national space research and development agency( NASRDA), that i have been offered an employment, telling to be in AGF office at abuja on monday for capturing.

it is not even quite long i finished nysc oh, i am among the last batch (2018A) that just passed out. i am telling you guys this, never to give up on God. him that do it for me will surely do it for you.

Its obvious you can't divide yourself into 2. So once you confirm that of federal government, will you be kind enough to decline the first job so someone else can take it.
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by deltateam: 8:19am On Jun 09, 2019
olasunkanmimart:

God and man know man. Tell us your connection pls.

Meanwhile check my signature for vehicle tracker installation and executive training.

Can't you see that the connection is God's favour?

1 Like

Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by yankison(m): 8:21am On Jun 09, 2019
acesboy:

Please give me a link to the nairaland job
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by NextBuhari: 8:23am On Jun 09, 2019
Connection sweet for this Nigeria!

10 Likes

Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Heineken(m): 8:25am On Jun 09, 2019
Na me remain God.. Let's do this.....
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Indomie001: 8:25am On Jun 09, 2019
acesboy:
i submitted my cv through someone working there.
wow , I congratulate you bro, this shall be the beginning of better things for you .

Am also one of 18A as well infact , I submitted application there too in 2018 at airport road around Obasanjo space centre.

Still on the search anyway but I believe the God that did yours shall do mine.

Congratulations.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by basty: 8:28am On Jun 09, 2019
Must you share everything on Nairaland? It the Agency is a discrete organisation, you are off.
Learn to keep you joy and sadness to yourself.
May the Lord help you.

6 Likes

Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Baselm: 8:29am On Jun 09, 2019
charliboy654:

Ok, I have always been inquisitive about space and space exploration, would like to what they do there and how it's like working in nasrda, I know it's the nigeria version of NASA.
I studied electrical engineering currently doing my service, incase they r recruiting again would like to know.

You will soon understand, those agencies don't recruit, na man know man Dem dey do for Abuja. you heard him say he submitted his CV to someone, that's the truth of the matter. Even if you are a professor of space exploration my brother you have to know that person.

Congratulations to the lucky guy.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Willgates(m): 8:29am On Jun 09, 2019
acesboy:

A big congratulations bruv. More blessings.
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Dirkcoyt: 8:29am On Jun 09, 2019
See Nigerians celebrating nepotism in full glare!

They were even so religious about it and ascribe it to God!

Nepotism are one one the foundation of corruption.Nigerians very funny people.�

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by funshint(m): 8:33am On Jun 09, 2019
Congratulations bro...wishing you success!
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:33am On Jun 09, 2019
Cr
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by frankpro27(m): 8:36am On Jun 09, 2019
Are u telling us u got it without knowing anybody or making moves?
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Chukwudi4naija(m): 8:40am On Jun 09, 2019
Akurakambe:
Congratulations. God will do it for me too
Look for connection and stop waiting for God. That guy got the Job through strong connection. He is probably from Kogi state or connected to someone from Kogi state. Don't want to explain further. Let's be realistic. Nepotism is deep rooted in Nigeria.

18 Likes

Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Burgerlomo: 8:41am On Jun 09, 2019
Congratulations cool
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by omoadeleye(m): 8:42am On Jun 09, 2019
alexsoftwork:
Congrat bro God will do it for us too U can also link me too O.n.d 4yrs retail experience mass communication bless up

lol, go and sit down for one side first.
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Adbiz(m): 8:42am On Jun 09, 2019
Lol. The same agency I was asked to pay 2m last year June or so, or provide a letter from any very important oga at the top for a slot.

Anyways congratulations brother!
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Lionhearted: 8:44am On Jun 09, 2019
acesboy:

i was given a job which i applied for through this forum yesterday. at that instant while discussing the condition of the job and the renumeration with my employer {which are ok and i was gladly willing to take it}...

For your own good pls removed the NASRDA and AGF. You even specified when you are to resume thereby revealing your identity.

Loose lips sink ships.

23 Likes

Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Chukwudi4naija(m): 8:47am On Jun 09, 2019
yankison:

Please give me a link to the nairaland job
He didn't get this job through nairaland link. Expand your connection link instead.

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by DaddyNimo(m): 8:49am On Jun 09, 2019
acesboy:
i submitted my cv through someone working there.
you used connection you're now here making noise...my friend evaporate abeg. na same same....wasnt luck, you had connection don't rub it on the face of the masses who don't. keep shut and enjoy your connected job.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by WIXE(m): 8:50am On Jun 09, 2019
Congrats ,,,
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by olasamuel52: 8:51am On Jun 09, 2019
Bro enlighten us on how the process be bro. And let us have there recruitment site link.thanks.
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by AirstarKane(f): 8:52am On Jun 09, 2019
Congratulations. It's just amazing how God does his things. I wish you well. To all those still searching may doors be opened unto you.

3 Likes

Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Artzdanielsz(m): 8:53am On Jun 09, 2019
congrats dear
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by mharoun(m): 8:56am On Jun 09, 2019
Congratulations bro
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by stevendimkpa: 9:00am On Jun 09, 2019
I tap in to ur blessings bro..congrats to you
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by dazzlingd(m): 9:05am On Jun 09, 2019
charliboy654:

Ok, I have always been inquisitive about space and space exploration, would like to what they do there and how it's like working in nasrda, I know it's the nigeria version of NASA.
I studied electrical engineering currently doing my service, incase they r recruiting again would like to know.

They pay peanuts as salary
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by ollah2: 9:10am On Jun 09, 2019
Congrats and if you like, go and give your pastor money that it was his prayers that made you get the jobs while ignoring the platform which you applied it through. Enjoy your new job

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by lilllly(m): 9:14am On Jun 09, 2019
All these half-baked testimonies� he didn’t tell us it was connection o. Now shouting “God did it”. Congratulations though

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by ojtech8291: 9:16am On Jun 09, 2019
Congratulations Bro. Some people are saying all kind of things. The truth of the matter is that, even if you submit application to the DG and God is not on your side you still not getting the job. God Almighty did it for him.

5 Likes

Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by sweetguyskcee: 9:20am On Jun 09, 2019
Wow... I'm glad for you dear. I pray for such grace come some day. Pleases, I completed my NYSC on June, 2014, since then no reasonable job offer so far. I have been greeting only but teaching job of 30 to 40k which I consider as under employment considering my qualification. I have BSc in political Science, Second Class Upper. I trust my intellectual capability, just that Nigerian factor of IM has not been helping matters on my side. Please, I would be glad if you can be of help biko nu...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Job Adverts: Nigerians Blast The Guardian Newspaper / 5 Months After Landing My Dream Job In An Int'l NGO, The Admin Shocked Me Today / Nigeria Police Recruitment Exam, Expecting Questions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.