Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye (48879 Views)

I Got Two Job Offers At The Same Time / Got Two Job Offers Today. Please Advice On Which To Choose / I Got Two Jobs Offers Through Nairalabd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by toluwa1(f): 11:38am On Jun 09, 2019
Congratulations
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Henry22(m): 11:38am On Jun 09, 2019
Congratulations brotherly..... Waiting patiently 4 mine
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by phonemakemoney: 11:40am On Jun 09, 2019
Nesso:

Got any idea how much they pay?
Above 200k for entry level.
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by naijainstinct: 11:42am On Jun 09, 2019
Starpro87:

You are very right. Just like NITDA.
OP did not pay a dime to get this job, but their contact did. I know what I'm saying.
Although NITDA is under Ministry of Communications, they also have the same pay range. Others include NCC, Galaxy Backbone.

It's also possible his contact didn't pay a dime. His contact might have gotten a slot. Many-a-time, those slots up for sale are that of those who were given slots but have no one within their immediate circle to fill up the slot with or those who choose to be greedy and will still sell anyway even if it is their relative involved.

3 Likes

Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by phonemakemoney: 11:43am On Jun 09, 2019
basty:
Must you share everything on Nairaland? It the Agency is a discrete organisation, you are off.
Learn to keep you joy and sadness to yourself.
May the Lord help you.
Very correct, many are believing to doubt the op news for the agency are very discrete and their staff too also.
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 09, 2019
ojtech8291:
Congratulations Bro. Some people are saying all kind of things. The truth of the matter is that, even if you submit application to the DG and God is not on your side you still not getting the job. God Almighty did it for him.
But you first have to submit, how many people have such opportunity?

Make we dey abeg.
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Bigii(m): 11:50am On Jun 09, 2019
acesboy:
Dear nairalander i cannot hold my joy anymore, that is why i want to share it with you people. to help me thank God and also to encourage my wonderful co-member of this great forum who are still searching for job never to give up on God.

i was given a job which i applied for through this forum yesterday. at that instant while discussing the condition of the job and the renumeration with my employer {which are ok and i was gladly willing to take it}. i received a text from national space research and development agency( NASRDA), that i have been offered an employment, telling to be in AGF office at abuja on monday for capturing.

it is not even quite long i finished nysc oh, i am among the last batch (2018A) that just passed out. i am telling you guys this, never to give up on God. him that do it for me will surely do it for you.

Congratulations brother.
I tap from this testimony in Jesus name. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Mubby4luv(m): 11:53am On Jun 09, 2019
Baselm:

You will soon understand, those agencies don't recruit, na man know man Dem dey do for Abuja. you heard him say he submitted his CV to someone, that's the truth of the matter. Even if you are a professor of space exploration my brother you have to know that person.

Congratulations to the lucky guy.
I laughed so hard
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by slimjosh43: 11:53am On Jun 09, 2019
acesboy:
Dear nairalander i cannot hold my joy anymore, that is why i want to share it with you people. to help me thank God and also to encourage my wonderful co-member of this great forum who are still searching for job never to give up on God.

i was given a job which i applied for through this forum yesterday. at that instant while discussing the condition of the job and the renumeration with my employer {which are ok and i was gladly willing to take it}. i received a text from national space research and development agency( NASRDA), that i have been offered an employment, telling to be in AGF office at abuja on monday for capturing.

it is not even quite long i finished nysc oh, i am among the last batch (2018A) that just passed out. i am telling you guys this, never to give up on God. him that do it for me will surely do it for you.

NASRDA is the best option o
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by kenex4ever(m): 11:57am On Jun 09, 2019
acesboy:

If Una use connection get job finish Una go come dey give testimony abi. Referring to d second job.
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by JubiOmeiza(m): 11:59am On Jun 09, 2019
acesboy:

i tap into ur blessings bro.
May God almighty keep blessing
nd providing fr u(amen)
InShaAllah we get ours too soon

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by wonder233: 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2019
You have solid connections there and you knew all along the job was sure for you. So, which one are you coming here acting all surprised and cheekily calling God.
It's no longer enough for you guys to be giving yourselves jobs thru the backdoor, you must now flaunt it in our faces.
acesboy:
i submitted my cv through someone working there.

4 Likes

Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by forlexxy(m): 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2019
acesboy:

Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Abbasumaru(m): 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2019
It's a very great news indeed in the beautiful Sunday morning. Am really happy for you. Congratulations

But the truth most the told, the Nigeria system is not working. The system has collapse and its beyond repairable. The rich are becoming richer and the poor and becoming poorer, it's very unfortunate we find ourselves in a country whereby before you will even get a plate of rice in an occasion, you must have connection. For some of us who are not lucky to have such connections, we are still jobless. But nevertheless, we are still believing on God for his intervention.
Our parents spent the last Kobo in their account to send us to the institution, we put all our efforts to have good results and we came out with incredible results, but the rich men children that have third class are given the job, while we with the result are still sitting at home. Our parents suppose to depend on us now, but we are still depending on them even to buy 20 naira sugar.

The Nigeria system is not working, and the so called leaders we have are not repairing the system. Rather, they are killing the system more and more. But we have no other country to go, Nigeria is my country and I believe one day, the system will work again. Good bless the republic of Nigeria.

Please if you have any job opportunity or any connection, assist me because of God. I have B.Sc in Computer Science(Second Class Upper Division) and am currently running my master degree in Computer Science (Software Engineering). I need the job to assist me please. Thanks and God bless.

This is my number "07068643562" email: abbasumaru44@gmail.com

4 Likes

Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by aadoiza: 12:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
Jiang:

Shiiiiii grin , everybody knows that, just pretend like you didn't know grin
grin grin grin
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Rozay19(f): 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2019
Congratulations
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by kwb567: 12:28pm On Jun 09, 2019
smiley
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by citadels(f): 12:32pm On Jun 09, 2019
Congratulations son of God
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Lionhearted: 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2019
amaben2020:
Nasrda is my dream job, currently doing my masters in GIS and remote sensing, Nasdra is my aim, congratulations brother

Which school?

I am also interested, having worked in a GIS firm and first degree on Geophysics.
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Iliyasdass(m): 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2019
I tap on ur success bro...congrats....
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2019
phonemakemoney:
Above 200k for entry level.
Thanks bro
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by bodeface: 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2019
Congratulations!
Thanks that you ascribe all to God. Him alone can do it, those that wait upon the Lord, the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings like eagle
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by id4sho(m): 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2019
utenwuson:
don't mind him, Seidu onalo doesn't gives nasdra job for merely submission of cv...... The op is well connected
You are well informed, A Director heading one zonal center had to pay 1.8M to secure three slot for his relatives

3 Likes

Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by DavidEsq(m): 12:58pm On Jun 09, 2019
acesboy:

Wetin dem teach u for that school? Shey na dis english u take write ur application abi? Just tell us about ur long leg and stop confusing us with ur horrible sense of grammar angry

Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Halezis(m): 1:03pm On Jun 09, 2019
Killjoys everywheregrin
OP, you can actually share this same testimony while keeping the agency anonymous
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Starpro87(m): 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2019
DavidEsq:

Wetin dem teach u for that school? Shey na dis english u take write ur application abi? Just tell us about ur long leg and stop confusing us with ur horrible sense of grammar angry

No interview was involved bro.
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 09, 2019
congrats dear I tap into ur blessings, Father lord remember me
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by DavidEsq(m): 1:07pm On Jun 09, 2019
Starpro87:

No interview was involved bro.
Did u read wr I talked of interview. Chai! See why our graduate youths are unemployable?

Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 09, 2019
zlatan:
Lool, same NASDRA that they're requesting 2m for APL abi na another NASDRA...anyway, congratulations.

BUT THIS MAN DIDNT PAY A DIME SO THERE IS HOOE EVEN WHEN YOU FEEL ITS LOST

1 Like

Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
DaddyNimo:

you used connection you're now here making noise...my friend evaporate abeg. na same same....wasnt luck, you had connection don't rub it on the face of the masses who don't. keep shut and enjoy your connected job.

Baba calm down, instead of been mad baba go find your connect, still ask him Hw he did it. This life Na sense dem dey use Na. Naija hard.
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 09, 2019
It's good to be lucky , obviously u are a lucky man. Congratulations!
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 09, 2019
DavidEsq:

Your president non even get Waec certificate. They there they form professor.

Nigerians una can do know know sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Months After Landing My Dream Job In An Int'l NGO, The Admin Shocked Me Today / Nigeria Police Recruitment Exam, Expecting Questions. / Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.