Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

I Will Miss You, It Was Nice Playing With You - Willian To Hazard - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Will Miss You, It Was Nice Playing With You - Willian To Hazard (330 Views)

Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener / Willian To The Rescue For Chelsea As They Secure A Draw At The Anfield Stadium / Chelsea To Sell Willian To Fund Move For PSG Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Miss You, It Was Nice Playing With You - Willian To Hazard by Kedehcostly: 10:47am On Jun 08, 2019
Chelsea forward, Willian, has sent a message to departing team mate, Eden Hazard. Hazard has completed his move...https://talkutalku.com.ng/i-will-miss-you-it-was-nice-playing-with-you-willian-to-hazard/

(1) (Reply)

Daily 1.50 Odd / Nigeria Drop Positions In Latest FIFA Rankings / Games That Doesn't Fail But Win All The Time (serious People Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.