Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' (38649 Views)

Prophet Genesis Refuses Offering From Church Members Because Of Naira Crisis / Tb Joshua Refuses Offering In UK..... / TB Joshua Refuses Offering ‘of Millions’ In UK, Says ‘give It To Your Neighbour’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by VUVUZELA10: 1:46pm On Jun 08, 2019
He is an example to be followed. God bless SENIOR PROPHET TEMITOPE BALOGUN JOSHUA.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by Theophinio(m): 1:46pm On Jun 08, 2019
This single act from Prophet TB Joshua is very uncommon in the ministry. What a Philanthropist. I salute you Great Man

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by moonbender(m): 1:47pm On Jun 08, 2019
sweetrace:

To criticize Joshua is to be demon possessed? Wow! I’m not getting into this with you or anyone. Even if I talk until I’m blue, you’ll still believe what you want to. But, While men look on the outward appearance, what you can see, God sees the heart and motives.

Yes! Those who criticizes T.B Joshua are demon possessed. Same way those who criticized Jesus Christ and handed Him to those who walked Him to the Cross of Calvary were demon possessed.

Talk out of the blue or green, you can't tell me what to believe.

In all, you need deliverance.

7 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by andyanders: 1:47pm On Jun 08, 2019
moonbender:

My house is just a stone throw to the Synagogue church, and I'm a devoted member. This is to show that watching the video, I just saw again one of his numerous kindness and pure practice of Christianity. And you can't be somewhere outside Lagos, or maybe somewhere within Lagos without proper information about the Prophet trying to tell me about what to see and what not.

If you have seen anything bad about, say it. Show evidence. Or forever remain silent and languish in your hatred.

I'll advice you to get delivered. Only those with demon spirit criticizes T.B Joshua.
I have
Emmanuel!

Exactly on point. It is only those with demonic spirit that criticize him just like my brother and his wife.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by NoBetterNigeria: 1:49pm On Jun 08, 2019
Heard Not confirmed. How will you feel if someone heard ill stuff about you and start broadcasting it? Wise up with your chose of word.

masterP042:
I can bet my last dime that olédepo or adebolé can never do this.. They too like money
Heard that all the first fruits from his members goes to adeboyes pocket directly.
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by Connecticut: 1:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
sweetrace:
TB Joshua, you can do everything to endear yourself to the populace, but one day, God almighty will expose you for who you truly are.
Miss know all, but God will not expose who your pastor is? You are a Pharisee.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by Achorise: 1:53pm On Jun 08, 2019
Doing good doesn’t make one a prophet.
Devil can do anything to get to you.
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by Ator008(m): 1:53pm On Jun 08, 2019
A Cigarette smoker without money can leave his house with faith that when He gets to the joint his friends will buy for him and for sure even without begging, his friends will say guy take one stick. That's Love.

A guy who loves beer without money can leave his house to a beer parlour with faith that his gang members will buy for him and for sure even without asking, his friends will say guy take one bottle. That's love.

But can a hungry/jobless person leave his house to a religious organisation with faith that someone will give him money to come and eat

Where is the love that we preach everyday?

Have you bothered to ask a member of your church/Mosque..religious organisations how life is treating them? People go through a lot and only few will voice out.
Someone will sow 1million naira seed in a religious gathering but beg him for 1k out side he will say no money.

This is why it's easy for the devil to confuse young minds to join bad gang because they even show love more than most people that preach love.
We the religious people really have to step up and start practising this love that we preach��

#Foodforthought.
Copied

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by Connecticut: 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2019
[quote author=Cyberleets post=79132779]

Madam saint...shey he's a bad man Abi? U that is good how many live have u helped?
Christians are the biggest hypocrite... u claim a man is bad but that bad man is doing God's work more than u who claim to be good.

The amount of Christians that will be in hell will be a thing of joy to the the devil...and majority of people will be there due to hypocrisy [/quote.
May Almighty God bless you and your household. Why majority
of Nigerians find it difficult the see good thing about TB Joshua? One thing I know for sure is that they are jealous of the man of God.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by Grupo(m): 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2019
Dadaboy:

Not all aclaimed men of God’s money is coming from the church

no need to talk too much

Where do their money come from?
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by Realdeals(m): 1:57pm On Jun 08, 2019
That's how TB Joshua does from time immemorial, he did same when he celebrated his birthday in 1994. He told the congregation to raise whatever gift they brought for him, blessed it and told them to return home and give it to anyone around them that is in need.

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by Grupo(m): 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2019
sweetrace:
TB Joshua, you can do everything to endear yourself to the populace, but one day, God almighty will expose you for who you truly are.

The same way "God" willl expose Oyedepo, Adeboye and other similar scammers

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by shegra58: 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2019
TechCapon:
Largest offering never collected. Another record set by a great man of God.
Another record set by Afonja Amaka grin

Na joke oo
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by don4real18(m): 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2019
Dadaboy:

Not all aclaimed men of God’s money is coming from the church

no need to talk too much
Yes, you are right. Some are coming as gifts from politicians who loots the National treasury

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by Connecticut: 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2019
TruthinAction:

TB Joshua is wrong on this. Just seeking cheap popularity. You can give your offering to God and still help your neighbor. It is even wrong to divert God's offering for any other purpose. In addition, you rob the people the opportunity to be blessed.
The one that members paid to the churches what do they use it for? You are Pharisee.
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by Connecticut: 2:03pm On Jun 08, 2019
moonbender:

Yes! Those who criticizes T.B Joshua are demon possessed. Same way those who criticized Jesus Christ and handed Him to those who walked Him to the Cross of Calvary were demon possessed.

. You're hundred per cent right. He need deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by King44(m): 2:03pm On Jun 08, 2019
no matter how good you are some people would always find a reason to run you down
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by Etfash(m): 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
A demon possessed girl was making serious money for her mistress - to the mistress, she was "God sent"

The same demon possessed girl began to preach the gospel, telling men and women to believe the true servants of God who had preached to them - "God rejected her and her service"

A man who got money through ritualistic means may also become charitable - he may become acceptable to men, but not God.

Do not base your faith on any action or word of anyone but on Christ' as clearly written in the scriptures so that you will not become disappointed, offended and lose your soul eventually.

The devil also shows himself as angel of light from time to time... base your faith on Christ.
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 08, 2019
The only MOG without Private Jets

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 08, 2019
[quote author=Preshy561 post=79131784]God bless pastor TBJ. [/quote
Hope you've embraced Allah? Hun allisso
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 08, 2019
sweetrace:

Omo jati jati, u will be slave forever

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by sweetrace(f): 2:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
moonbender:

I’m not trying to tell you what to think. It would be futile venture. But I believe that God will expose TB Joshua for the charlatan that he is. Capeesh?
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by macello4(m): 2:47pm On Jun 08, 2019
first time all the house will be on the same page. Pastor TB Bravo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by malvisguy212: 2:49pm On Jun 08, 2019
Victorisoni3:

Hhhhahah because he decided to do charity work
what els do you want ? to make you rich ?
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by Stalemate(m): 2:50pm On Jun 08, 2019
moonbender:

My house is just a stone throw to the Synagogue church, and I'm a devoted member. This is to show that watching the video, I just saw again one of his numerous kindness and pure practice of Christianity. And you can't be somewhere outside Lagos, or maybe somewhere within Lagos without proper information about the Prophet trying to tell me about what to see and what not.

If you have seen anything bad about, say it. Show evidence. Or forever remain silent and languish in your hatred.

I'll advice you to get delivered. Only those with demon spirit criticizes T.B Joshua.

Emmanuel!

I sent a DM bro. I've got plans on visiting and I don't know if I get info from you on some logistics to consider.
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by moonbender(m): 2:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
sweetrace:

I’m not trying to tell you what to think. It would be futile venture. But I believe that God will expose TB Joshua for the charlatan that he is. Capeesh?

Okay. I'll be watching as you and others in your coven are angry over mass deliverance of your members. One day, you will confess!

Out of millions who stands with T.B Joshua, you are not even seen. So your view, belief, hatred or whatsoever devilish thought you have against him cannot deter his too good mission.

Capeesh?

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by Dadaboy: 2:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
lookingfly:
i know what's on your mind is that they have investments.but the big question is, where did they get the money used for the investment?
No. That is far from it

Many of them make immoral money in many ways
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by moonbender(m): 2:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
Stalemate:

I sent a DM bro. I've got plans on visiting and I don't know if I get info from you on some logistics to consider.

I'll check your mail. And I'll be glad to accommodate you at no cost.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by Victorisoni3(m): 2:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
malvisguy212:
what els do you want ? to make you rich ?
Dats not de point
Meanwhile if he does anything wrong na we go still hammer am
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by malvisguy212: 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2019
Victorisoni3:

Dats not de point
Meanwhile if he does anything wrong na we go still hammer am
Satan, the accuser of the brethren.
Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by Manbryto(m): 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2019
sweetrace:

You are such a sweet sinner hater. What if God has nothing to expose. Since 1992 even before, people have been exposing TBJ, yet he is still waxing strong and getter better. What expose do you want to expose again. You will just be exposing till thy kingdom come.....kapeeesh too

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' by Victorisoni3(m): 2:59pm On Jun 08, 2019
malvisguy212:
Satan, the accuser of the brethren.
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Checkout This Hilarious Church Advert In Apapa,Lagos(Pic) / Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth / Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.