Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Teebillz And His Son Hang Out Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz And His Son Hang Out Together (51023 Views)

Tacha: Why Teebillz And I Parted Ways / Teebillz And His Godson (Pictures) / Teebillz And Tiwa Savage Share An Inside Joke, 2face React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz And His Son Hang Out Together by blackslayer: 3:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
3rd pics
Teeblis: jamil have you ever seen Wizkid and you mum F..... G b4
Jamil:dad if you see the styles mummy usually give to wizkid ehnn.
Teeblis:

lol
Re: Teebillz And His Son Hang Out Together by gnykelly(m): 3:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
kaen1317:
This man will Neva forget Wizkid.
For being there when he was absent
Re: Teebillz And His Son Hang Out Together by Exodora: 3:21pm On Jun 08, 2019
Idiot I thought he said Tiwa does not allow him to spend time with his son. Ewu Safara. And some of our Mumu nairaland boys believed him nonsense.
Men painting our women black since 2000Bc.
Re: Teebillz And His Son Hang Out Together by babyfaceafrica: 3:22pm On Jun 08, 2019
Lexusgs430:
He should simply appreciate his ex - wife........ I hope he is working on steps to get his wife back..........
why will he get her back?..women don finish for life
Re: Teebillz And His Son Hang Out Together by AmNuhRegular(m): 3:26pm On Jun 08, 2019
That's not tiwas son. It's his other son.
Re: Teebillz And His Son Hang Out Together by Oosa4sure: 3:29pm On Jun 08, 2019
Abi what do you expect d man to after he was not allowed to kill himself, good or bad life continue sah
Re: Teebillz And His Son Hang Out Together by compton11(m): 3:40pm On Jun 08, 2019
liberalchick:
That’s not Jamil. That’s his child with another woman. I think he had two children before Tiwa.
oh ok
Re: Teebillz And His Son Hang Out Together by Lexusgs430: 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
why will he get her back?..women don finish for life

Sad to see the way it ended....... Teebillz started Tiwa, but he allowed ego and greed ruin that union........

1 Like

Re: Teebillz And His Son Hang Out Together by tosinornottosin: 3:50pm On Jun 08, 2019
Nairaland has seriously gone to the dustbin. They are encouraging blogger to post thrash. How can go to Instagram to lift just image and post as NEWS, just imagine.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz And His Son Hang Out Together by Exodora: 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2019
TarOrfeek:

Women's role in this life is to fork men's life up.

Any sensible man knows to avoid women or play with sense. Commiting to a woman is like playing 2 odds with your destiny.

grin

Teebills went from being a successful man to an equally successful deranged and suicidal lunati

While the pig he commited to forks a drug addicted younger man.

After Satan, abeg make una fear women.

So who is to be blamed here now ? His wives or rather baby mamas right. I don't know why you guys keep blaming women for failed marriages . It takes two people to make a marriage work.

So Tiwa is the cause of his failed career right but is almost years since they both parted ways why has he not grow in his career since then.

Why did his first wife leave him and his other baby mamas probably they are all bad and he is good right.
No woman will ever leave a good man my dear.
Thousands of women get married everyday and not all of the men they marry are rich or do you want to tell me that all men in Nigeria are rich that is why our women marry them and still live with them .
All you guys should just stop all this bullshit that you say about our girls cause your sisters are not different from them. Mtcheeeeeeeeeem.
Re: Teebillz And His Son Hang Out Together by Exodora: 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2019
TarOrfeek:

Any sensible man knows to avoid women or play with sense. Commiting to a woman is like playing 2 odds with your destiny.

grin

Teebills went from being a successful man to an equally successful deranged and suicidal lunatic.

Including the women in your family right ?.
Talking bullshit in other to gain likes won't help you reason before you comment my dear .
Re: Teebillz And His Son Hang Out Together by Ecuador1(m): 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2019
TarOrfeek:

grin

Teebills went from being a successful man to an equally successful deranged and suicidal lunatic.

Fool
Re: Teebillz And His Son Hang Out Together by Btruth: 4:13pm On Jun 08, 2019
I'm happy for him sha for him to have seen this day. Imagine, he for don end his life on the 3rd mainland bridge because of Tiwa some years ago.
Re: Teebillz And His Son Hang Out Together by babyfaceafrica: 4:23pm On Jun 08, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Sad to see the way it ended....... Teebillz started Tiwa, but he allowed ego and greed ruin that union........
so tiwa no get fault?
Re: Teebillz And His Son Hang Out Together by jeff1607(m): 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
who is paying for the things bought?
family time isn't social media time
this guy needs parental mentoring
Re: Teebillz And His Son Hang Out Together by andrew444(m): 4:27pm On Jun 08, 2019
Exodora:
Idiot I thought he said Tiwa does not allow him to spend time with his son. Ewu Safara. And some of our Mumu nairaland boys believed him nonsense.
Men painting our women black since 2000Bc.

You are the mumu, thats not tiwa son jamil okay
Re: Teebillz And His Son Hang Out Together by lloyds(m): 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
Tiwa has sucked everything remaining out of this man. . I don't think he canbthinknwell again. .only God can help him.

Looks so depressed and scattered. Women! I fear o
Re: Teebillz And His Son Hang Out Together by Lexusgs430: 4:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
so tiwa no get fault?

In relationship crisis, it's not usually healthy to apportion blame to only one party.......

The key is compromise.............
Re: Teebillz And His Son Hang Out Together by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/ When did men start writing emotional paragraphs like ladies?
Total feminization of men in progress...
/
You have a problem bro.
Re: Teebillz And His Son Hang Out Together by Legendguru: 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2019
tonto should learn.from.this matured sense . women.dont have to hide the kids from.their father no matter their differences with the ex. it should stay between them
Re: Teebillz And His Son Hang Out Together by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 08, 2019
TarOrfeek:

grin

grin grin grin
Re: Teebillz And His Son Hang Out Together by enemyofprogress: 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
3rd pics
Teeblis: jamil have you ever seen Wizkid and you mum F..... G b4
Jamil:dad if you see the styles mummy usually give to wizkid ehnn.
Teeblis:
Eleribu grin grin grin
Re: Teebillz And His Son Hang Out Together by enemyofprogress: 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
Wisdomval67:
No doubt this dude, Dey father fine children.
him sperm fine unlike your own sperm wey be like devil's own grin
Re: Teebillz And His Son Hang Out Together by babyfaceafrica: 5:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
Lexusgs430:

In relationship crisis, it's not usually healthy to apportion blame to only one party.......

The key is compromise.............
but u blamed only one party
Re: Teebillz And His Son Hang Out Together by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
AmNuhRegular:
That's not tiwas son. It's his other son.
Re: Teebillz And His Son Hang Out Together by frozen70(f): 6:45pm On Jun 08, 2019
With time he will explain to him what all those tattoos in his body are meant for
Re: Teebillz And His Son Hang Out Together by Lexusgs430: 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
but u blamed only one party

Haba, where, when, why............
Re: Teebillz And His Son Hang Out Together by babyfaceafrica: 7:30pm On Jun 08, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Haba, where, when, why............
who typed this:.... Sad to see the way it ended....... Teebillz started Tiwa, but he allowed ego and greed ruin that union........
Re: Teebillz And His Son Hang Out Together by Lexusgs430: 7:35pm On Jun 08, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
who typed this:.... Sad to see the way it ended....... Teebillz started Tiwa, but he allowed ego and greed ruin that union........

Na me o.... But that statement does not apportion blame to one party........
Re: Teebillz And His Son Hang Out Together by babyfaceafrica: 7:38pm On Jun 08, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Na me o.... But that statement does not apportion blame to one party........
they deceive yahself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] / Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas Wedding Photos / Photo:Patoranking Grabs Seyi Shay's Bum Bum At Lagos Countdown Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.