Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,796 members, 7,802,539 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

I Have Lost Weight In Less Than Two Weeks – Gov Sanwoolu Laments - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Lost Weight In Less Than Two Weeks – Gov Sanwoolu Laments (196 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Has Added So Much Weight In DSS Custody - Photos / Sanwo-olu: I’ve Lost Weight In Just One Week As Governor / Ambode Faces Impeachment As 57 LG Chairmen Endorse Jide Sanwoolu For Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Have Lost Weight In Less Than Two Weeks – Gov Sanwoolu Laments by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2019
He disclosed while speaking to State House Correspondents after a meeting with Vice- President Yemi Osinbajo.
The governor added: “I dare say that I have lost weight and probably I will lose a little bit more but I think it’s what the job entails. It is to also ensure that you have the right team of people that would also support you.”
He explained that the experience in the two weeks presiding over Nigeria’s commercial hub is real. He added: “It goes to show that the challenges are real, they are there, it’s not a tea party.
You don’t sleep and wake up and the traffic has gone down, you don’t sleep and wake up and there is no rain and that you’ve resolved Apapa gridlock, it’s real.

READ MORE AT
https://www.nairasquad.com.ng/2019/06/i-have-lost-weight-in-less-than-two.html

Re: I Have Lost Weight In Less Than Two Weeks – Gov Sanwoolu Laments by Mynd44: 12:43pm On Jun 08, 2019

(1)

APC Demands Equitable Distribution Of Commonwealth / Inauguration: APC Women Aspirants Congratulate Buhari, End 21-day Fasting / Expect Improvement In Power, Economy, Security—osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.