Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,331 members, 7,780,867 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:14 AM

#WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? (27468 Views)

Today Is World Virginity Day!! / Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
For it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for you to find a virgin on NL

2 Likes

Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by chukwuibuipob: 3:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
cool sad
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 08, 2019
More
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by BenzEne1(m): 3:26pm On Jun 08, 2019
namiji2598:
ok... Happy celebration to us the virgin guys, guys that have never used a condom, nor ever bought a postinor, nor ampicillin, nor ejaculate nor got erection nor lust

Which guy never get erection bro?? That means nobody be virgin then.

1 Like

Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 08, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
Oloshoes be avoiding dis thread like.......

[img]https://media1./images/4b0b557c8aae51255e5b7fdbbd12f304/tenor.gif?itemid=7939302[/img]
Disvirgined males be avoiding this thread

4 Likes

Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by troubleseller: 3:27pm On Jun 08, 2019
Is that not Molly from Insecure? Na lie jare.
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by daddyfreeman1(m): 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
namiji2598:
ok... Happy celebration to us the virgin guys, guys that have never used a condom, nor ever bought a postinor, nor ampicillin, nor ejaculate nor got erection nor lust
na we we... Until marriage
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by duality(m): 3:29pm On Jun 08, 2019
Virginity or sexual purity offends most persons because their deeds are evil.

4 Likes

Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 08, 2019
Skepticus:
cool

They better not bring that nonsense here because 9 out of 10 Nigerian girls would have their pussy mileage embarrass a Lagos Danfo bus.
Kindly check the topic, it emphasized on virgin day and not "female virgin day"
This one you are talking of gals here

2 Likes

Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by nepapole(m): 3:31pm On Jun 08, 2019
Only about 1% will celebrate worldwide... Things have deteriorated...
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 08, 2019
MJBOLT:
amakavula
Yes? it's our day nah..

Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 08, 2019
namiji2598:
how u take know all these as a virg* dont tell me it was during sex education/reproduction in biology

1 Like

Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 08, 2019
lilianofentse:
So how do we know they are all virgins ay?
#teamvirgin
let me confirm it
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Tintinnoty(m): 3:33pm On Jun 08, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
Oloshoes be avoiding dis thread like.......

[img]https://media1./images/4b0b557c8aae51255e5b7fdbbd12f304/tenor.gif?itemid=7939302[/img]
Thanks for the gif

Can't stop laughing
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 08, 2019
Iyabo Ojo Pretty Daughter Defends Her Virginity Online

Read and watch video HERE

1 Share

Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 08, 2019
namiji2598:
a guy is always a virgin. we don't loose it till death
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by JasonScoolari: 3:34pm On Jun 08, 2019
The truth is, most of the guys here are bloody hypocrites, they're the ones lying around to young girls in their street just to burst their hymen. Later, they'll come here to say trash about non virgins.

10 Likes

Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Bossjakande: 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2019
d only nairaland virgin girl I know lilyqueeny Neva come to rooms again.a fair IBO beauty no make up and no hair.yet she was so beautiful. I salute virgin girls dey are good to marry.
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2019
Divay22:
So none of your sisters from 15 above are virgins abi grin grin cheesy?
are you a virgin?
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 08, 2019
duality:
Virginity or sexual purity offends most persons because their deeds are evil.
The idea of virginity doesn't offend me, but the idea of emphasizing just female virginity is what provokes me.
While a virgin,I fought violently guys that shammed non-virgin gals when themselves weren't virgins, even though I was a virgin I was pained when the idea of virginity was on gals and not guys...
Now ,I am not virgin,and I regret that, I see any admonition of staying chaste as an opportunity to remind myself that you can be pure even though you are no longer a virgin.... thanks have been single and celibate for years..
I will still vouchand encourage others to remain virgins,...but please let's stop shaming only female non-virgins

3 Likes

Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 08, 2019
Michellekabod2:
Disvirgined males be avoiding this thread
only death disvirgin a man
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 08, 2019
Any nairaland babe that is a virg* should come for physicall screening so that i can verify if not adonbelivgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by namiji2598: 3:37pm On Jun 08, 2019
Vizzy4u:
how u take know all these as a virg* dont tell me it was during sex education/reproduction in biology
yes ooo my brother, our biology teacher was good
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Allylic(f): 3:38pm On Jun 08, 2019
Wow..let's celebrate virgins in the house..it is not easy to dey hold body abeg......Happy Virgins day to all the virgins out there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Aclaptopey: 3:38pm On Jun 08, 2019
[

Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by spencekat(m): 3:40pm On Jun 08, 2019
Nbote:
With d level of sexual promiscuity these days ehn, virgins would soon b limited to a childhood
Don't generalise please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Bossjakande: 3:40pm On Jun 08, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
For it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for you to find a virgin on NL
guy dere are still virgins in nairaland I know some of dem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 08, 2019
lilianofentse:
So how do we know they are all virgins ay?
#teamvirgin
shey u want to testgringrin
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by joepentwo(m): 3:41pm On Jun 08, 2019
Our girls are like no sex until marriage(NO SUM).
6weeks later you're not romantic, no love message and you even don't mention sex.
See am not a reverend sister, can't we just have sex? i can't control my feelings any longer and you'l just be ready to disvirgin for the first time as u insert your ping pong u see it was a high way, u remove it sharpaly and wear CD.
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:42pm On Jun 08, 2019
Bossjakande:
guy dere are still virgins in nairaland I know some of dem.
Lol
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 08, 2019
Mk93:

only death disvirgin a man
Ok.....I know your school of thought,myopic!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact / How To Safely Breakup With A Possessive/controlling Boyfriend / Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.