Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,671 members, 7,801,935 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Laura Ikeji: "US Hospitals Will Be Missing Nigerian Pregnant Women Right Now" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji: "US Hospitals Will Be Missing Nigerian Pregnant Women Right Now" (71677 Views)

Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh / Laura Ikeji And Her Son, Ryan Kanu Adorable In New Photo / King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji: "US Hospitals Will Be Missing Nigerian Pregnant Women Right Now" by collab: 11:33pm On Jun 08, 2019
Russian President Vladimir Putin hits Africa Again!

"Africa will never be independent, Africans believe in Europeans, Americans, and Chinese more than themselves. They don't trust themselves at all, African technocrats/Engineers aren't given the platform to practice what they studied instead they hire Chinese to construct roads for themselves.

A white man will commit a crime in Africa but no action will be taken because the African authorities view us as Demigods, far from the truth. A black man can be abducted in Europe get harassed and even be killed but no African authority can even question. Africans present themselves as weak people with no hope, especially when dealing with Europeans and Americans.

They are their own enemies. They hate each other and this gives their colonial masters the opportunity to continue exploring their resources. As far as I know, Africa is more of God's chosen continent, its a blessed continent and its time for Africans to Realise they are in a place where Americans, Europeans and Chinese are jealous of and wish it should be them there...You can't compare African weather with any other weather...African soil can feed the whole of Europe, America, and Asia but their problem is just one, "THEIR LEADERS". As far as I am concern their best president ever was Gaddafi".

To me, it is left to the Africans to forget the emotion and try to understand the challenges attracting all these insults (though it not actually an insult but a reality). Keep shame and unnecessary pride aside, analyze the situation and think of what to do.

Please do share these articles to others; not to make fun, mockery or entertainment, but to create further awareness within our society. Let the end-time of God not meet us in this state of inferiority and less significance on our own God-given continent.

I am an African, I love Africa, But I Wish Africa Should Change.
https://mugabewisdom.com/africa-is-just-a-cemetery-for-africans-how-could-a-cemetery-be-developed/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji: "US Hospitals Will Be Missing Nigerian Pregnant Women Right Now" by alt3r3g0: 11:34pm On Jun 08, 2019
nzeobi:
Who de carry this ''notice me girl ''come nairaland.

if America doesn't want you, then go to places you are wanted or better still stay in your country.
you have money but you couldn't buy your husband ordinary ticket to go watch match in the UK except he takes that of his nephews
Lool...una nor dey forget something cheesy cheesy
Re: Laura Ikeji: "US Hospitals Will Be Missing Nigerian Pregnant Women Right Now" by jonvalek(m): 11:36pm On Jun 08, 2019
Notice me and Over sabi madam is at it again. U.S dey hungry you too, but Trump no want ur black aæss. So sit da fück down and inspire people to better this shïthole of a country or finally use dynamite take destroy am KWATA KWATA.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji: "US Hospitals Will Be Missing Nigerian Pregnant Women Right Now" by TWoods(m): 11:40pm On Jun 08, 2019
How can you say, with a straight face, that you’re in the US to contribute to its economy when yours is in utter shambles? Why must you vacation in Vegas? Can’t you go to yankari?

11 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji: "US Hospitals Will Be Missing Nigerian Pregnant Women Right Now" by gnykelly(m): 11:50pm On Jun 08, 2019
Max8:
Nigerians will continue to apply even at point of even putting guns on their heads and still deny them visa,it's just the Nigerian desperate mentality, Trump is a smart business man using this visa fee to generate millions of US dollars for his country, the monies they make here in denying us VISA are the ones the use and send part back to us as AID in most of their so called US AID PROGRAMES, part of it is also used to run their embassy here in the country, I can bet it by the time every Nigerian boycott traveling to the US and they know how much they will loose in revenue, nobody will tell them before they lift all this crazy visa restrictions

China is already telling her citizen to stop travelling to USA for schooling... Those community colleges are sweating hard now. Cos they are majority of their projected Income

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji: "US Hospitals Will Be Missing Nigerian Pregnant Women Right Now" by TSRC: 11:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
Splashme:
She's not entirely correct

Pregnant Nigerian women go to US so their babies can acquire
US citizenship and this is what Donald Trump doesn't want
The complete truth.

And I like what is happening.
The rich after benefiting from this country, go abroad and give their children much better alternatives.

God bless Trump for this decision.

When these ungrateful rich have no separate destiny from the poor, everybody would come together to salvage Nigeria.

Awon werey.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji: "US Hospitals Will Be Missing Nigerian Pregnant Women Right Now" by TSRC: 11:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
In fact, Trump should do Nigeria another favour by revoking the citizenship of all these overnight citizen babies.

6 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji: "US Hospitals Will Be Missing Nigerian Pregnant Women Right Now" by Igetmyown247: 11:58pm On Jun 08, 2019
Aunty there are other countries na, must you go to America ?
Re: Laura Ikeji: "US Hospitals Will Be Missing Nigerian Pregnant Women Right Now" by TSRC: 11:59pm On Jun 08, 2019
TWoods:
How can you say, with a straight face, that you’re in the US to contribute to its economy when yours is in utter shambles? Why must you vacation in Vegas? Can’t you go to yankari?
More like a citizen of hell wants to sell you ice blocks. cheesy

Clowns.

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji: "US Hospitals Will Be Missing Nigerian Pregnant Women Right Now" by IraEdwin: 12:04am On Jun 09, 2019
With all due respect, American hospitals are not missing anything and Las Vegas will not notice the absence of you and your girls! You can take you money and go spend it in Macau if you like! If anything this policy is a blessing in disguise for Nigeria and Nigerians. Politicians make (steal) money in Nigeria, but wouldn't spend it in Nigerian! "Expatriates" make money in Nigeria, spends it elsewhere! Pastors make money in Nigeria but spends it in other countries! As soon as poor man touch money for naija, they wan go spend am for another country! Capital flight left, right and center! And yet we complain there's no development in Nigeria.

Our "leaders" spend huge sums to attract FDI, yet our people gladly ship multiples of the meager FDI the country is able to attract back to western countries all in the name of Vegas trip and Dubai party. Every year over 70% of crude exports receipts find it's way back out of the country, why because we are now accustomed to foreign goods. From our so called leaders affinity for foreign armored cars and private jets, to the ordinary man on the street that subscribes to Netflix etc.

I wish this will be the start but knowing our people, the same that will drive on unpaved roadway to get to their multi-million naira mansion, jet out from their multi-million naira mansion and go stay with friends in the ghettos of America, all in the name of "Vegas Trip"; they will only find another country to go spend the money they "made" in Nigeria. For una I recommend Macau, it is a wonderful place to blow money!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji: "US Hospitals Will Be Missing Nigerian Pregnant Women Right Now" by Elvisu: 12:21am On Jun 09, 2019
Madam pls just tell us that your visa was not renewed. Once you gave birth to a baby in the US under Business/Tourist visa also known as B1/B2 they will not renew your visa again when it expires.That is their new policy. They will only renew the visa if you traveled on medical visa.

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji: "US Hospitals Will Be Missing Nigerian Pregnant Women Right Now" by cdcd76: 12:21am On Jun 09, 2019
Kneephy:
Story for the Gods
Never use Capital G for gods ok.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji: "US Hospitals Will Be Missing Nigerian Pregnant Women Right Now" by eebraa(m): 12:34am On Jun 09, 2019
Talk true aunty.You were denied visa not your friends
Re: Laura Ikeji: "US Hospitals Will Be Missing Nigerian Pregnant Women Right Now" by Profkenny1(m): 12:57am On Jun 09, 2019
Good they are denying visas!!!

Y'all go there to have babies that will be US citizens and take them back to Naija. You won't pay taxes for 18 years, then send your children to the US to enjoy what others have been paying huge taxes for! Disgusting elements!
angry

14 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji: "US Hospitals Will Be Missing Nigerian Pregnant Women Right Now" by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 09, 2019
LesbianBoy:
I love the part where she said not every one wants to live abroad.

Nigeria is sweet when you have money. You will enjoy your money well here than abroad

You're not alone cool
Re: Laura Ikeji: "US Hospitals Will Be Missing Nigerian Pregnant Women Right Now" by Nobody: 1:07am On Jun 09, 2019
VillagePipu:
Let those denied US visas go to China na. Shebi una dey compare US to China.

Make chinko comot una pikin brain and put memory card there.

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji: "US Hospitals Will Be Missing Nigerian Pregnant Women Right Now" by Nobody: 1:21am On Jun 09, 2019
Profkenny1:
Good they are denying visas!!!

Y'all go there to have babies that will be US citizens and take them back to Naija. You won't pay taxes for 18 years, then send your children to the US to enjoy what others have been paying huge taxes for! Disgusting elements!
angry
are Nigerians not terrible people? Honestly

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji: "US Hospitals Will Be Missing Nigerian Pregnant Women Right Now" by KuwaiitiDinar: 1:30am On Jun 09, 2019
VillagePipu:

You are funny... but this a point they should work with... I usually have a good laugh when I hear people comparing China with US... for people who have been and lived in both... there is no basis for comparison but if they think they can compare.. no probs.... just as you rightly said, they should do more holidays in China and leave US alone ha ha ha
Re: Laura Ikeji: "US Hospitals Will Be Missing Nigerian Pregnant Women Right Now" by NwaJozi: 2:23am On Jun 09, 2019
LesbianBoy:

Nigeria is sweet when you have money. You will enjoy your money well here than abroad
How sway?
Re: Laura Ikeji: "US Hospitals Will Be Missing Nigerian Pregnant Women Right Now" by falopey: 2:28am On Jun 09, 2019
VillagePipu:

you dey mind them. They love China so much, dem no gree go queue up for China embassy ask for visa. Everybody wan go heaven. But nobody wan die

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji: "US Hospitals Will Be Missing Nigerian Pregnant Women Right Now" by omohlexy: 2:59am On Jun 09, 2019
If you want to go to America go to Mexico first. From there America is trekable. Na only tow gate separate them. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji: "US Hospitals Will Be Missing Nigerian Pregnant Women Right Now" by 1Sharon(f): 3:14am On Jun 09, 2019
LesbianBoy:

Re: Laura Ikeji: "US Hospitals Will Be Missing Nigerian Pregnant Women Right Now" by Salmoneus(m): 3:16am On Jun 09, 2019
LesbianBoy:

That's not true...

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji: "US Hospitals Will Be Missing Nigerian Pregnant Women Right Now" by bolajjjjjj247(m): 3:26am On Jun 09, 2019
Who don visit american embassy recently u go think say na jamb office naija our own sef too much

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji: "US Hospitals Will Be Missing Nigerian Pregnant Women Right Now" by arrestdarrester: 3:29am On Jun 09, 2019
Look elsewhere naaa...
Re: Laura Ikeji: "US Hospitals Will Be Missing Nigerian Pregnant Women Right Now" by nastyesco(m): 4:04am On Jun 09, 2019
VillagePipu:

I am sorry but u r really silly, as in u don kill me with laff for here....U deserve a bottle of beer and nkwobi
Re: Laura Ikeji: "US Hospitals Will Be Missing Nigerian Pregnant Women Right Now" by moshino(m): 4:31am On Jun 09, 2019
meobizy:
Americans are stupid and ignorant.
Their visa officials are no different.
If one can’t get a visa to flex money there then one can settle for lesser options like Ghana, Maldives and the Cayman Islands.

If Americans are "stupid and ignorant", then how do you describe yourselves Nigerians? You messed up your country as bad as you have, and you're ready to kill yourselves for the visa of another man's country, so you can come and mess it up as well. No, stay in your shitthole, spend your useless currency there and grow your own economy.

6 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji: "US Hospitals Will Be Missing Nigerian Pregnant Women Right Now" by ogbonti: 4:33am On Jun 09, 2019
milehigh06:

Lmaooo..thats why his approval rating has been in the w0s qhich is about the percentage of republicans in the country

His approval ratings was not better than what he has now when he drowned Hillary Clinton in 2016. Never bet you know how Americans think until election day, polls mean nothing. Whenever I step into the booth to vote, I discover it's a different ball game as I ask myself again, is this really right what I am about to do? TRUMP WINS 2020 hands down!

4 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji: "US Hospitals Will Be Missing Nigerian Pregnant Women Right Now" by ogbonti: 4:36am On Jun 09, 2019
moshino:

If Americans are "stupid and ignorant", then how do you describe yourselves Nigerians? You messed up your country as bad as you have, and you're ready to kill yourselves for the visa of another man's country, so you can come and mess it up as well. No, stay in your shitthole, spend your useless currency there and grow your own economy.

Apart from the insults, you are damn right
Nigerians won't come to America and behave, they want to run over everyone including the Nigerians they met there. We have a a very nasty sense of entitlement that is terrible!
We feel everyone owes us something, damn!

4 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji: "US Hospitals Will Be Missing Nigerian Pregnant Women Right Now" by ogbonti: 4:42am On Jun 09, 2019
omohlexy:
If you want to go to America go to Mexico first. From there America is trekable. Na only tow gate separate them. grin

Interesting

Please go thru Mexico, and come tell us your experience

If you are a woman, be prepared to be raped silly at least 100 times before you even make to the border, that's if you are not killed in the cross fire between the drug gangs.

If you are a man, be prepared to be robbed and brutally beaten silly, that's if you are not killed in the cross fire between the drug gangs before you even make it to the border.

But I won't discourage anyone, give it a try if you don't love your life enough to protect and preserve it

4 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji: "US Hospitals Will Be Missing Nigerian Pregnant Women Right Now" by ogbonti: 4:47am On Jun 09, 2019
TSRC:

More like a citizen of hell wants to sell you ice blocks. cheesy

Clowns.

You are so rich in diabolical humor grin

Lovely, cute and very sensible!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka, Enjoy A Warm Bath Together During Romantic / Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.