Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) (61546 Views)

9th Assembly: Ndume Predicts Danger, Apologizes To Dino Melaye / Femi Otedola And Dangote Sitting Together At The Inauguration Ceremony (photo) / Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) by Dailyhappenings: 3:00pm On Jun 08, 2019
Senator Dino Melaye has shared the invitation to the Burial of his Mother on his page, the burial ceremony is to take place on the 13th of June, 2019.

See photo...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/see-invitation-to-dino-melayes-mothers.html

L

Re: The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) by TANID(m): 3:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
I Like It

2 Likes

Re: The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) by Annie939(f): 3:10pm On Jun 08, 2019
RIP mama Dino

12 Likes

Re: The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) by daddytime(m): 3:10pm On Jun 08, 2019
TANID:
I Like It

Is your mummy still alive?

4 Likes

Re: The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) by simonlee(m): 3:10pm On Jun 08, 2019
Rest in peace mama Dino...
when he becomes governor we will do second burial for you!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) by amaniro: 3:12pm On Jun 08, 2019
TANID:
I Like It

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) by TANID(m): 3:13pm On Jun 08, 2019
daddytime:

I Know You Mind Don't Worry
Re: The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) by simonlee(m): 3:14pm On Jun 08, 2019
TANID:
I Like It

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
Kogi governorship battle:
"The battle is a battle of no retreat, no surrender. I have
consulted God and there is no network failure between me
and God...."
- Senator Dino Melaye declares to contest for the position of
Kogi State governor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyktAV7f0oc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) by daddytime(m): 3:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
TANID:
I Know You Mind Don't Worry

My mind is pure, just a bit curious you know..
Re: The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) by TANID(m): 3:29pm On Jun 08, 2019
daddytime:

My mind is pure, just a bit curious you know..
Ok Sir

But Most Times We Need To Think Like A Real Believer

If I Said I Like It Does Not Mean I Need It Anytime Soon

Just Like If I Said I Like Dangote Or Otedola Bank Accounts Or Even Their Source Of Income

That Wouldn't Make Me Rich Like Them But Only If God Want It That Way

4 Likes

Re: The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) by qualityovenbake(m): 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2019
70yrs old. Rest in peace Mrs Melaye. Dino no too old self.

2 Likes

Re: The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) by enemyofprogress: 5:48pm On Jun 08, 2019
daddytime:

why you dey ask?you wan use her do ritual?
Re: The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) by sparog(m): 5:48pm On Jun 08, 2019
RIP Mama Dino

1 Like

Re: The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) by enemyofprogress: 5:48pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ajepako no go there o, dem no invite you o
Re: The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) by Officialgarri: 5:48pm On Jun 08, 2019
The parent he didn't take care of.
Parents that you scolded like they were your child
Parents that you became inaccessible to but would share pictures when they were able to see you for 5minutes.
Parents who were a burden to you.

All of a sudden, there's a show of love to the dead woman. I hope the father will enjoy the little time he has left to spend in this dark world

1 Like

Re: The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 5:49pm On Jun 08, 2019
TANID:
I Like It
Who did this to you?

1 Like

Re: The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
May the soul of mama rest in the bossom of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen .

1 Like

Re: The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) by BlackfireX: 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
When will the mother die?
Re: The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) by Ifexontop(m): 5:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
Pack
Re: The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) by TANID(m): 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2019
Houseofglam7:

Who did this to you?
Hahahaha! grin

2 Likes

Re: The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) by yesloaded: 6:06pm On Jun 08, 2019
Re: The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) by ak22(m): 6:16pm On Jun 08, 2019
RIP ma.

Can someone tell me Dino Age?

1 Like

Re: The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) by johnkay1(m): 6:17pm On Jun 08, 2019
Re: The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) by Tfbaby(m): 6:17pm On Jun 08, 2019
The church wey them go do the burial don hammer ooo

1 Like

Re: The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) by johnkay1(m): 6:17pm On Jun 08, 2019
70 - Dino age = Regina Age
Therefore, Mrs. Melaye gave birth to Dino at Regina age.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) by GOFRONT(m): 6:18pm On Jun 08, 2019
Now that he has killed this woman, Kogi state lugard house don sure for am...
Re: The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) by iammo(m): 6:22pm On Jun 08, 2019
lipsrsealed

Naso,... Kogi Governoship race don set

1 Like

Re: The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) by dammiecool(m): 6:23pm On Jun 08, 2019
Officialgarri:
The parent he didn't take care of.
Parents that you scolded like they were your child
Parents that you became inaccessible to but would share pictures when they were able to see you for 5minutes.
Parents who were a burden to you.

All of a sudden, there's a show of love to the dead woman. I hope the father will enjoy the little time he has left to spend in this dark world
U sound like an insider

1 Like

Re: The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:24pm On Jun 08, 2019
Good night mama.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imo State First Ever Flyover Underway / Atiku And Saraki Dance At PDP NEC Meeting today / Tricycle Rider Wrote "Go Get Your PVC" On His Tricycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.