Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,488 members, 7,770,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:07 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (1339280 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (779) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by dwilliams707: 2:32am On Jun 11, 2019
Brown2Green pls When you try to reschedule an appointment,is it normal to see “if you cancel this appointment then you will have exceeded the limit of appointment cancelled”.
Does it mean I can still schedule for the last time? Or if I try to reschedule then I have to pay again?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Walspring: 2:35am On Jun 11, 2019
edave:
pls Is dere a way I get it from transaction details. ..hw many digit is it

I just posted where and how you can get it.
If you don’t believe then walk into GTBank and pick it up from their customers service table at FOC.
You need that print to enter visa interview gate/hall.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Walspring: 2:36am On Jun 11, 2019
dwilliams707:
Browntogreen pls When you try to reschedule an appointment,is it normal to see “if you cancel this appointment then you will have exceeded the limit of appointment cancelled”.
Does it mean I can still schedule for the last time? Or if I try to reschedule then I have to pay again?

It means you are using the only single slot for such purpose and making use of it means you will have exceeded the limit.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Walspring: 2:36am On Jun 11, 2019
Brown2Green:

Oh! I responded to that effect previously.
Thanks

Alright.

You welcome
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by dwilliams707: 2:37am On Jun 11, 2019
Walspring:

I just posted where and how you can get it.
If you don’t believe then walk into GTBank and pick it up from their customers service table at FOC.
You need that print to enter visa interview gate/hall.

Please can you answer this?
Brown2Green pls When you try to reschedule an appointment,is it normal to see “if you cancel this appointment then you will have exceeded the limit of appointment cancelled”.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Walspring: 2:38am On Jun 11, 2019
Davidkking:
if i fill in abuja as the loaction i'm applying from and i don't see good date, can it later be changed to lagos?

Yes only if you haven’t booked the visa Interview date at all.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by dwilliams707: 2:38am On Jun 11, 2019
Walspring:

It means you are using the only single slot for such purpose and making use of it means you will have exceeded the limit.

Does it mean I can go ahead and reschedule for the last time?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Walspring: 2:40am On Jun 11, 2019
dwilliams707:

Does it mean I can go ahead and reschedule for the last time?

Yes you can and after using that life line you won’t be able to reschedule again. I hope that’s clear?

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by dwilliams707: 2:45am On Jun 11, 2019
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by dwilliams707: 2:46am On Jun 11, 2019
Walspring:

Yes you can and after using that life line you won’t be able to reschedule again. I hope that’s clear?

Thanks boss,appreciate
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Brown2Green(m): 3:04am On Jun 11, 2019
dwilliams707:

Yes
You shouldn't cancel your appointment. That would require you to make a fresh payment.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by JoeBazz(m): 3:25am On Jun 11, 2019
Visit this link: https://www.gtbank.com/personal-banking/ways-to-bank/internet-banking

Login to the internet banking portal with your internet banking login details, then go to transaction history, searchnfor the Visa fee transaction, tap or click print receipt, it will save the receipt as pdf, you can later print when you have access to printer.
Tohajan:

I did this but I didn't get the receipt, which I learnt must be taken along to interview. Although some digits were attached to the transaction details which I used as the receipt number while booking appointment.

Do I still have to find a way to get a printed GTB visa receipt? I mean is it a must I go to interview with the visa receipt?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by dwilliams707: 3:32am On Jun 11, 2019
Brown2Green:

Yes
You shouldn't cancel your appointment. That would require you to make a fresh payment.

Does it mean I can’t try to Reschedule when that warning pops up without paying a fresh fee?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Brown2Green(m): 3:51am On Jun 11, 2019
dwilliams707:

Does it mean I can’t try to Reschedule when that warning pops up without paying a fresh fee?

No
You're free to keep trying to reschedule.
If the limit expires, wait for the next 24 hours and voilà! You can start rescheduling again
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by dwilliams707: 4:05am On Jun 11, 2019
Brown2Green:

No
You're free to keep trying to reschedule.
If the limit expires, wait for the next 24 hours and voilà! You can start rescheduling again

Ok thanks,what If i previously booked appointment and wants to reschedule to another location?
Is it allowed?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Brown2Green(m): 6:18am On Jun 11, 2019
dwilliams707:

Ok thanks,what If i previously booked appointment and wants to reschedule to another location?
Is it allowed?
Yeah
You com reschedule just once
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Humble11: 6:27am On Jun 11, 2019
Brown2Green:

Yeah
You com reschedule just once

How far, have you gone for yours?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Tohajan: 6:32am On Jun 11, 2019
dreambound:

Your appointment confirmation page shows your receipt no. and payment info rai? That should do.

You mean as it's shown here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Tohajan: 6:44am On Jun 11, 2019
Walspring:

Switch to GTBank website then login with your username and password details and click on travels/airline option by the left hand side and click on US visa and view the history then you can download your receipt there.

This was really helpful. I have been able to download it following the steps.
Thanks a million times. And to others too, I really appreciate
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by ysteph: 6:44am On Jun 11, 2019
Someone should please help me out.
I successfully renewed my B1/B2 through dropbox last month. Third time having a B1/B2.
However, i just received my i20 and planning to apply for a student visa at the end of June.
My school resumes in August.
Q1. What are my chances of getting an F1 visa with my valid B1/B2.
Q2. In the event that i am refused an F visa, do you think my valid B1/B2 will be cancelled.

P.S. I am going with one dependent (child) who also has a valid B1/B2.

Thank you.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Tohajan: 6:45am On Jun 11, 2019
Brown2Green:

Yes a must! Infact you'll be sent back without your receipt. That documents showing the digits is your receipt and you were supposed to print it.

A receipt was generated for you, you must have skipped printing it.
Call GT Bank customer care to support you to that regards.

Thanks, bro. I do appreciate
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Brown2Green(m): 6:46am On Jun 11, 2019
Humble11:

How far, have you gone for yours?
Nope

Have you?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Humble11: 7:37am On Jun 11, 2019
Brown2Green:

Nope

Have you?

Nope, going this month.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by brainy02: 7:50am On Jun 11, 2019
Hello all,

When my sponsor eventually sent me the SOA, it was just a page of 2 days transaction tho the opening balance and closing is more than sufficient like x5 of my deficit.

The transaction on the single paper is just 2 days as he as protecting his privacy to send me more than that.

Pls would this be sufficient to present to the VO?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Brown2Green(m): 7:54am On Jun 11, 2019
Humble11:

Nope, going this month.

Ok
I'm for next month.
All the best man
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Brown2Green(m): 7:56am On Jun 11, 2019
brainy02:
Hello all,

When my sponsor eventually sent me the SOA, it was just a page of 2 days transaction tho the opening balance and closing is more than sufficient like x5 of my deficit.

The transaction on the single paper is just 2 days as he as protecting his privacy to send me more than that.

No
That's a huge red flag.
So its a no no no no
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by LagosismyHome(f): 7:56am On Jun 11, 2019
ysteph:
Someone should please help me out.
I successfully renewed my B1/B2 through dropbox last month. Third time having a B1/B2.
However, i just received my i20 and planning to apply for a student visa at the end of June.
My school resumes in August.
Q1. What are my chances of getting an F1 visa with my valid B1/B2.
Q2. In the event that i am refused an F visa, do you think my valid B1/B2 will be cancelled.

P.S. I am going with one dependent (child) who also has a valid B1/B2.

Thank you.

Q1. Nobody can predict chances. You just prepare well, have the right profile and hope for the best

Q2. No its two seperate category so denial of one doesnt affect the other. Except if other issues occur such as a ban or fraud detected

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by LagosismyHome(f): 7:59am On Jun 11, 2019
brainy02:
Hello all,

If he protecting his privacy is he ready to be a true sponsor when time comes? . Been out of status in the U.S. is no joke

But back to the question. I wouldnt go with 2 days bank statement. The Vo might think you came to play

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by brainy02: 8:04am On Jun 11, 2019
LagosismyHome:

If he protecting his privacy is he ready to be a true sponsor when time comes? . Been out of status in the U.S. is no joke

But back to the question. I wouldnt go with 2 days bank statement. The Vo might think you came to play

Mininum of what duration pls
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Awilibogy(m): 8:07am On Jun 11, 2019
Hello House, good morning.
What's the current price for GRE AND TOEFL now any Promo attached?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Olumuyiwalasode(m): 8:13am On Jun 11, 2019
Walspring:

No you can’t take it because is more than 6 months from issues date.

It’s advisable you take current and updated bank statement to the interview.

This is wrong, you obviously didn't get his question. He was simply saying the statement has a duration from November to April, and his interview is in June; it means the statement was issued and printed in April, which is still within the 6 months period, so yes, He can take it to the embassy since his interview is this June!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (779)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.