Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,399 members, 7,781,152 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:52 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 - Travel (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (1343447 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (779) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by TheNoble007(m): 8:45am On Jul 29, 2019
Yhukay00:
Please can the DS160 be changed 3 days to your interview?

Once submitted, you can't change it. Except you will go to retrieve application, you will answer some security questions, and automatically your info will be added except your travel experience to US. Then you can edit this. Remember that you will have a different ds160 bar code. Do not cancel the one you used to book appointment except you want to reschedule and pay another visa fee. You can submit the new ds160 form, and on the day of your interview, you go with the two different ds160 confirmation pages. The one for your visa appointment and the updated one. Do not worry, because all these will appear on the VO screen with your name. Albeit, you should only do this, when you have more than three days left!

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by acebolted: 9:10am On Jul 29, 2019
TheNoble007:

Once submitted, you can't change it. Except you will go to retrieve application, you will answer some security questions, and automatically your info will be added except your travel experience to US. Then you can edit this. Remember that you will have a different ds160 bar code. Do not cancel the one you used to book appointment except you want to reschedule and pay another visa fee. You can submit the new ds160 form, and on the day of your interview, you go with the two different ds160 confirmation pages. The one for your visa appointment and the updated one. Do not worry, because all these will appear on the VO screen with your name. Albeit, you should only do this, when you have more than three days left!
He can fill in another DS-160 form and update the one on his visa appointment page....don't give out wrong information please

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by acebolted: 9:12am On Jul 29, 2019
acebolted:

He can fill in another DS-160 form and update the one on his visa appointment page....don't give out wrong information please
He doesn't have to go with the old DS-160 form at all
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Yhukay00: 9:19am On Jul 29, 2019
TheNoble007:

thanks, an agent helped me in filling the DS160, he put Alfredo Varela(a random name) as a staff of the school and contact on arrival, also with a random made up phone number and August 25 as intended day of arrival, while it states on the i20 I should be in school before August 19th. I've filled a new DS160 myself now.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Yhukay00: 9:22am On Jul 29, 2019
acebolted:

you guys are saying the same thing, I've filled a new one and updated it on the visa appointment page.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Yhukay00: 9:23am On Jul 29, 2019
acebolted:

He doesn't have to go with the old DS-160 form at all
okay, I don't need the old one again?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Time2win(m): 9:24am On Jul 29, 2019
TheNoble007:

This info is not totally correct. you are mixing up some part. He will be interviewed with whatever DS 160 he has on his appointment page. Best he will do is to update the old one with the new one on his appointment portal preferably before 3days to his interview date.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by TheNoble007(m): 10:17am On Jul 29, 2019
Time2win:

This info is not totally correct. you are mixing up some part. He will be interviewed with whatever DS 160 he has on his appointment page. Best he will do is to update the old one with the new one on his appointment portal preferably before 3days to his interview date.

My bad! I guess the words I used was not direct and can be misunderstood. I totally accept your correction. Thank you very much.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by acebolted: 10:35am On Jul 29, 2019
Yhukay00:
okay, I don't need the old one again?
You don't need it
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by BIMestBabe: 10:43am On Jul 29, 2019
VISA APPROVED!
@ 2nd attempt. Abuja embassy.
Funded PhD tho not full.
Sponsor uncle
I didn't change anything on my DS form.
It was all God I swear!!!
God did it! Favour found me!
Dropping full transcript soon!

@fairheart, you are such a darling! You gave me time even with your busy schedule. God bless you!!
@walepepe thanks for standing by me! God bless you. Your new journey is also blessed.
@shawarma the lady with a sweet voice, thanks for the critics that started it all. You are abundantly blessed!
@texrem thanks a lot!! That interview was well needed! God bless you real good!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 29, 2019
Please guys, why is the Canada.ca website such a pain in the ass? I have been trying to check my application status but if its not system error, it is you are not signed in, or it returns me to the homepage. Guys what is your take on this matter?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Stevenssen(m): 11:01am On Jul 29, 2019
writefreely:
Please guys, why is the Canada.ca website such a pain in the ass? I have been trying to check my application status but if its not system error, it is you are not signed in, or it returns me to the homepage. Guys what is your take on this matter?
try a different browser and post the question here https://www.nairaland.com/5233221/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/168
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by walepepe21: 11:06am On Jul 29, 2019
VISA APPROVED!
Funded PhD tho not full.
Sponsor uncle

@fairheart, you are such a darling! You gave me time even with your busy schedule. God bless you!!
@walepepe thanks for standing by me! God bless you. Your new journey is also blessed.
@shawarma the lady with a sweet voice, thanks for the critics that started it all. You are abundantly blessed!
@texrem thanks a lot!! That interview was well needed! God bless you real good!!!

Congratulations Dear!!!! Welcome to Amerika grin

6 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by acebolted: 11:08am On Jul 29, 2019
BIMestBabe:
VISA APPROVED!
Funded PhD tho not full.
Sponsor uncle

Congratulations grin grin...... Trump land awaits you

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Time2win(m): 11:08am On Jul 29, 2019
BIMestBabe:
VISA APPROVED!
Funded PhD tho not full.
Sponsor uncle

Congrats @ BIMestBabe

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by mtope: 11:09am On Jul 29, 2019
Congratulations on this achievement
BIMestBabe:
VISA APPROVED!
Funded PhD tho not full.
Sponsor uncle

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Oasishavenng: 11:17am On Jul 29, 2019
BIMestBabe:
VISA APPROVED!
Funded PhD tho not full.
Sponsor uncle

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by amb001: 11:23am On Jul 29, 2019
Do I need to go to the frsc for capturing for the int'l licence? I spoke to a staff there and she said I shd send her passport in red background. If we capture for Nigerian licence, dnt we need to capture for int'l one?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by TheNoble007(m): 11:41am On Jul 29, 2019
acebolted:

What if he has scheduled an appointment with the old ds160 number? Is he not supposed to take it along?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Time2win(m): 11:59am On Jul 29, 2019
TheNoble007:

What if he has scheduled an appointment with the old ds160 number? Is he not supposed to take it along? So this is why I said that. I do not intend to give false information please.

have you done this before? cos he is meant to update it with the new one. Once updated, you don't need the old one again
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2019
Stevenssen:

try a different browser and post the question here https://www.nairaland.com/5233221/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/168
thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by BIMestBabe: 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2019
acebolted:

Congratulations grin grin...... Trump land awaits you

Thank you!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by BIMestBabe: 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
Congratulations Dear!!!! Welcome to Amerika grin[/quote]

Osheyyy!!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by acebolted: 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
TheNoble007:

What if he has scheduled an appointment with the old ds160 number? Is he not supposed to take it along?
No......once he updates it the old DS-160 number is forgotten
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Delaztyx: 1:24pm On Jul 29, 2019
For those whose profile was updated on the 25th July, Abuja embassy...check your status now.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Adebanjo669: 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2019
Delaztyx:
For those whose profile was updated on the 25th July, Abuja embassy...check your status now.

Thanks....Mine was just issued now.... grin cheesy

9 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Delaztyx: 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2019
You are welcome...Mine was also issued, so just said to update ya all.
Adebanjo669:

Thanks....Mine was just issued now.... grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Adebanjo669: 2:40pm On Jul 29, 2019
Delaztyx:

Congrats
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Adebanjo669: 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2019
Delaztyx:

When was your interview
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by DavidhumeNO: 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
congrats Delaztyx
Delaztyx:
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by amb001: 3:25pm On Jul 29, 2019
DavidhumeNO:
congrats Delaztyx
Confam!
Issued 4 me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (779)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.