Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 - Travel (525) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (1354740 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (779) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Predstan: 3:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
greenskittles:

Why not pay and register yourself? That's what I did. I just Googled it and it costs $225 which is about 90k.

Maffit has a tutorial service and will give you Magoosh account which cost about 60 dollars monthly. If you are sitting the exam for the first time, you can go with Maffit
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by greenskittles: 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
Predstan:

Maffit has a tutorial service and will give you Magoosh account which cost about 60 dollars monthly. If you are sitting the exam for the first time, you can go with Maffit
I didn't know that

cc geoxygen
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by geooxygen(m): 4:15pm On Jul 27, 2020
[quote author=Predstan post=92163937]

Maffit has a tutorial service and will give you Magoosh account which cost about 60 dollars monthly. If you are sitting the exam for the first time, you can go with Maffit[/quote

Ok thanks bro.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by geooxygen(m): 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
greenskittles:

Why not pay and register yourself? That's what I did. I just Googled it and it costs $225 which is about 90k.

Am considering registering on my own, but will weigh my options with Mafit.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by eetzdave(m): 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
majiddele75:

If you can study on your own.. registration is 60k pm if interested

Hello, any idea how i could register for toefl? And how much?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
eetzdave:

Legitimate registration for TOEFL and GRE is 50k each, if you can study on your own. I will give you materials too. PM

Cc geooxygen
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by toyobillz(m): 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2020
Schrodinger1:

Legitimate registration for TOEFL and GRE is 50k each, if you can study on your own. I will give you materials too. PM

Cc geooxygen

Schrondinger1.....Do you register people for the exams??
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by majiddele75: 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
eetzdave:

Sorry I don’t but I presume it should as stress free as the ielts
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by mvem(m): 7:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
AdoChel:
I am not sure how true this is.
local flights has opened since na...it is very true...many are already flying
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by iWise(m): 8:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
Schrodinger1:

Cc geooxygen

With discounts you mean? The true cost of GRE or TOEFL is much higher than 50k.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by lifeofgolden1: 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2020
Schrodinger1:

Cc geooxygen

Lolssssss.......Bro, TOEFL registration fee is 185$ and it's alarming that you are offering such cheap amount for registration, I laugh in swahili.
Scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (No offence intended Bro). I remember registering through a someone earlier this year for my TOEFL exam, but when it got to the time for me to obtain my result in PDF format, I saw a charge of 250$ or thereabout on my portal, I was shocked because I never ordered anything whatsoever, why this charge?!. I guess they registered me on credit and that can explain why the price of registration was cheap, hoping you fail or something.....abeg go and register yourself.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
iWise:

With discounts you mean? The true cost of GRE or TOEFL is much higher than 50k.
Of course sir. Most of my click never paid the ETS fee.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
toyobillz:

Schrondinger1.....Do you register people for the exams??
Yeah PM if interested.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by solastar2: 9:49pm On Jul 27, 2020
lifeofgolden1:

Lolssssss.......Bro, TOEFL registration fee is 185$ and it's alarming that you are offering such cheap amount for registration, I laugh in swahili.
Scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (No offence intended Bro). I remember registering through a someone earlier this year for my TOEFL exam, but when it got to the time for me to obtain my result in PDF format, I saw a charge of 250$ or thereabout on my portal, I was shocked because I never ordered anything whatsoever, why this charge?!. I guess they registered me on credit and that can explain why the price of registration was cheap, hoping you fail or something.....abeg go and register yourself.

Becaus you fall victim doesn't mean there are no genuine discounted TOEFL and GRE register. I did GRE twice last year and TOEFL once. The second GRE and the TOEFL cost me only 80k (the 95k I wrote initially was the last price I was told when I want to register again). I also know people who did GRE and TOEFL at a price ranging from 40k to 50k last year. The only advise is to look before you leap and try to ask people questions. A lot of people have talked about @ponpon and I have heard of a guy Nonso which I have had a chat with before although, I have never registered with them before. All you just need is to research about them and remember not everything is a scam.

4 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by iambuksman(m): 8:23am On Jul 28, 2020
Thank you very very much!
LagosismyHome:

Admission is competitive especially if you need funding so the lower your gp the harder it is. However some still get admission with 3rd class. I think a good GRE score help the low Gpa ministry , and then try once you have an ok or high GRE. No venture no success
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Justochi: 10:30am On Jul 28, 2020
I registered mine with 80k both TOEFL and GRE. It may not be a scam....!!!!!!
lifeofgolden1:

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Cassidyice: 11:10am On Jul 28, 2020
Hello All,
Please I want to study in the U.S.A university for a master Degree but I obtained a Higher National Diploma in a Nigerian polytechnic.
Please what will I need to do ? Am I going to apply for masters straight with a HND Diploma or my Diploma result have to be scrutinized first? Please I need advice or guidelines about how to carry out this mission with a Higher National Diploma from a Nigerian polytechnic.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Cassidyice: 11:55am On Jul 28, 2020
Hello All,
Please I want to study in the U.S.A university for a master Degree but I obtained a Higher National Diploma in a Nigerian polytechnic.
Please what will I need to do ? Am I going to apply for masters straight with a Higher National Diploma Diploma or my Diploma result have to be scrutinized first? Please I need advice or guidelines about how to carry out this mission with a Higher National Diploma from a Nigerian polytechnic so as to obtain a master degree in the U.S.A
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by vincent7000(m): 12:51pm On Jul 28, 2020
I just checked on vanguard newspaper PG.7 that US Embassy will open for full service August 24th in Abuja can anyone confirm this please?.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by greenskittles: 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
vincent7000:
I just checked on vanguard newspaper PG.7 that US Embassy will open for full service August 24th in Abuja can anyone confirm this please?.
Edit: the page they linked was for 2018. Lmao. Guess my excitement got the better of me. Let's keep waiting.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by AdoChel(f): 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
Please share the link to this page. Thank you.

greenskittles:

Edit: the page they linked was for 2018. Lmao. Guess my excitement got the better of me. Let's keep waiting.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by AdoChel(f): 1:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
Oh okay

greenskittles:

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by AdoChel(f): 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
vincent7000:
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Nicerazor(m): 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2020
Good day everyone. I have been following on this thread codedly. I got admission yesterday from the University of New Haven Ms National Security and Public Service program for fall 2020. The uncertainty of the opening of embassies around the world coz of covid 19 I want to defer my admission to Spring 2020 (January 2021) when embassies would have been opened.
Is anyone on this table as well? What do you suggest I do?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by labylaby: 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2020
I heard they're opening airports soon. I listened to the briefing on radio. The stakeholders are meeting. Fingers crossed and goodluck

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by geofortress: 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2020
Federal Government set up committee on opening international flight

https://m.guardian.ng/news/nigeria-sets-up-committee-on-resumption-of-international-flights/
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by kastgeraldino: 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2020
Some of us have deferred till Fall 2021, albeit with guaranteed funding. Do what feels right for you. Try to be as pragmatic and as reasonable as you can. I got tired of following the number of cases in the US and the uncertainty.

Nicerazor:
Good day everyone. I have been following on this thread codedly. I got admission yesterday from the University of New Haven Ms National Security and Public Service program for fall 2020. The uncertainty of the opening of embassies around the world coz of covid 19 I want to defer my admission to Spring 2020 (January 2021) when embassies would have been opened.
Is anyone on this table as well? What do you suggest I do?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (779)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.