Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,243 members, 7,780,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:21 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 - Travel (764) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (1343187 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) ... (779) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Paragontek: 10:26am On Dec 30, 2020
Asiwaju101:

How I wish someone can reply me
Abeg

When did you pay?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by tsirin(f): 10:44am On Dec 30, 2020
Debbss:
Hello guys, kindly DM if you would be resuming for Spring 2021 and you're yet to pay your SEVIS fee...... I'll transfer payment to your SEVIS account as my SEVIS fee would expire before I'm able to reapply for Visa against Fall semester.
Thank you!!!

Please can payment be transferred and how? I want to transfer my payment too, kindly chat me up, I am ready to let it go at a very discount rate. Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Inzaghi04: 10:45am On Dec 30, 2020
Asiwaju101:
Hello guys,

I got a date this morning for an appointment in Lagos tomorrow, have paid for my sevis fee,but have not gotten the slip, and have made scheduled a date already,
Pls what can I do

Pls I need ur help,
Advise a brother

What do you mean by you have paid sevis fee but no slip?. Didn't the person that paid your sevis fee send you the sevis receipt or what?
Please you need to get all your documents ready to avoid stories

Important Document you need for your Visa interview:

1. Sevis Payment Receipt
2. DS 160 form filled
3. valid intl Passport
4. recent passport photograph (US style)
5. Appointment booking confirmation
6. i-20 letter
7. Visa payment slip( GTB receipt)

The first document checkpoint at the embassy checks this before allowing you to proceed

you can call the US embassy for further inquiry. They should be the ones to understand your issues well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by tiptoe1: 10:50am On Dec 30, 2020
Asiwaju101:

Abeg
Just go to Fmjfee.com and insert your Sevis ID, Name and date of birth then you click on "check status/view payment receipt" then you'll print out the receipt.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by EmancipatorEmmy: 11:07am On Dec 30, 2020
Altracey2:
Visa approved

28th December 2020. Location:Lagos
I was scheduled for 11:am but I got to the embassy 7:19am and they didnt start giving number until around 11:30 (or so soon thereafter) my interview didnt last 5min (but now that I'm typing it, it seems it was forever)

I was interviewed by a black lady can't really remember the window maybe 15

Congratulations!!
Do you really not know what your half brother does in the States, or you decided to deliberately withhold the information?
Do you think that significantly demonstrated your nonimmigrant intent?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by EfTee14(m): 11:25am On Dec 30, 2020
GLORY TO GOD....VISA APPROVED @ ABUJA EMBASSY

TRANSCRIPT coming soon

13 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Redot: 11:58am On Dec 30, 2020
good day everyone
I'm having my interview tomorrow I really need help pls
help a brother
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
tsirin:

Please can payment be transferred and how? I want to transfer my payment too, kindly chat me up, I am ready to let it go at a very discount rate. Thanks

SEVIS fee can not be transferred to another person ( a new name). It can only be used by the same person from one SEVIS ID to another in one calender year. Check the FAQs on fmjfee.com

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by majorstark: 12:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
Anybodie:
Chonco:
mousano:

Thanks and Compliments and Happy new year in advance

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Hushee(m): 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2020
phizzle20:

I got admission there with funding for fall 2020. I

Good day bro, I need some info from you concerning this. Can I send a pm?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Chonco: 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2020
Redot:
good day everyone
I'm having my interview tomorrow I really need help pls
help a brother

What kind of help?

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Chonco: 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2020
majorstark:

Thanks and Compliments and Happy new year in advance

Compliments Bro.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Chonco: 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2020
Asiwaju101:
Hello guys,

I got a date this morning for an appointment in Lagos tomorrow, have paid for my sevis fee,but have not gotten the slip, and have made scheduled a date already,
Pls what can I do

Pls I need ur help,
Advise a brother

Are you sure your email address is correct and the person actually made the payment?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Motiqueen: 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
Geewin69:
December 31st is currently available in Lagos. Hurry!

Please I already scheduled an appointment on the 25th of January in Abuja, but I need an earlier date in January, can I still reschedule to Lagos?

Dates appearing for me now in Abuja is March, even when someone got January 11th, I checked and still got March 8th.

Please what can I do?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Chonco: 12:51pm On Dec 30, 2020
Motiqueen:

Please I already scheduled an appointment on the 25th of January in Abuja, but I need an earlier date in January, can I still reschedule to Lagos?

Dates appearing for me now in Abuja is March, even when someone got January 11th, I checked and still got March 8th.

Please what can I do?

How many times have you rescheduled before?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Motiqueen: 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
Asiwaju101:

Abeg

When did you pay? I got mine about one say or two after payment, so check your ID to see if the receipt has been generated, if you paid about 2days back.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Motiqueen: 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
Chonco:

How many times have you rescheduled before?

I haven't at all, I only sent an emergency request ut i was denied.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by kastgeraldino: 1:06pm On Dec 30, 2020
That is the reason I'm not even excited (perhaps optimistic is the right word) about the possibility of resuming for Fall 2021. It still pains me to have deferred to Fall 2021, and the uncertainty about Fall 2021 makes it harder. One just has focus on one thing at a time and continue with your career as though you are not going anywhere. Never would I have imagined that things would get so bad that you are not even worried about being rejected during a visa interview, but rather you are worried about the visa interview even taking place.

LagosismyHome:

It's a wait and see.... this is a pandemic era,nobody can predict how things will go

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by LagosismyHome(f): 1:09pm On Dec 30, 2020
kastgeraldino:
That is the reason I'm not even excited (perhaps optimistic is the right word) about the possibility of resuming for Fall 2021. It still pains me to have deferred to Fall 2021, and the uncertainty about Fall 2021 makes it harder. One just has focus on one thing at a time and continue with your career as though you are not going anywhere. Never would I have imagined that things would get so bad that you are not even worried about being rejected during a visa interview, but rather you are worried about the visa interview even taking place.

At this rate we dont even know if this pandemic wont drag all through 2021 as well. The last pandemic dragged for 2 years, history might repeat itself despite modern technology

What can we do but wait and see .... time will tell

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Opaofafrica: 1:29pm On Dec 30, 2020
Hello, pls I need help . Next week Monday is my Visa interview at Abuja . And I will like to go earlier latest this Saturday. Pls I need somewhere to stay - I dont mind a cheap hotel to spend like 3days .

Pls contact me 09069505729 - Akin

God bless you all.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by kastgeraldino: 1:29pm On Dec 30, 2020
We thought vaccine would be the answer. Now one is hearing all manner of useless stories.

LagosismyHome:

At this rate we dont even know if this pandemic wont drag all through 2021 as well. The last pandemic dragged for 2 years, history might repeat itself despite modern technology

What can we do but wait and see .... time will tell
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Joclins: 1:41pm On Dec 30, 2020
[quote author=TWoods post=97543598]

You asking for a "way to go about it" when you know you do not possess the required bank statement is a scam in its own right. Spend more time thinking of your own attempt to scam the visa process than others trying to scam you.[/quote
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Joclins: 1:45pm On Dec 30, 2020
TWoods:

You asking for a "way to go about it" when you know you do not possess the required bank statement is a scam in its own right. Spend more time thinking of your own attempt to scam the visa process than others trying to scam you.

I'd reconsider and take the necessary steps.
It's not worth spending time explaining myself to you since you'd take every question and comment south.
Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Curious2020: 1:55pm On Dec 30, 2020
Did you get admitted into any college with little typos and grammatical errors in ur essays or other part of ur application? Cuz I'm curious if a PERFECT COLLEGE APPLICATION EXISTS ? I check Some essays posted online by admitted students and my grammar checker still show them as erroneous. Their error density is usually 1-2%

I proofread myself like thrice or more use online grammar checkers, spot few errors and corrected them, only to submit my apps and start spotting errors. Lol grin XD

Did you get admitted for with errors in ur essays or other part of ur application?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by lawali: 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2020
Chonco:

3-10 working days, it takes.
Just relax and wait until next week.

Guess you, Amanjosh and Nwaada have pickup your passport btw yesterday and today. Just checking you both have passed that stage.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Tomison(m): 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2020
Hello everyone my interview is tomorrow could someone please help me with an interview mock section. I would really appreciate it. If you can please send me a pm, thank you in advance�

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by frapzkid: 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2020
good evening house,
So i just got an interview date for March 2nd, how old should my financial documents be, can i used a statement of account that is 3 months old since it was printed . Please help.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Friedpotato: 2:43pm On Dec 30, 2020
frapzkid:
good evening house,
So i just got an interview date for March 2nd, how old should my financial documents be, can i used a statement of account that is 3 months old since it was printed . Please help.
march 2? When does your school resume?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Friedpotato: 2:44pm On Dec 30, 2020
Tomison:
Hello everyone my interview is tomorrow could someone please help me with an interview mock section. I would really appreciate it. If you can please send me a pm, thank you in advance�
you got a date this morning?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Asiwaju101: 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2020
Tomison:

Me too,let's have mock together
What'sapp
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Alexanderfrost: 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
Alexanderfrost:

Congratulations brother. Very much happy for you.

Quick question though.

Did you apply for graduate assistantship at WIU? if yes, is that what got you the 2k scholarship?

Thanks bro"

Salam038 sir

kindly respond please
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Tomison(m): 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
Friedpotato:
you got a date this morning?

Yes I did

(1) (2) (3) ... (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) ... (779)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.