Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,985 members, 7,799,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Scratch Card System In Laravel - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Scratch Card System In Laravel (2563 Views)

Generating Fake Data In Laravel 5.8 | Laravel Seeding / I Need Training In LARAVEL Only / Creating A Scratch Card Verification System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scratch Card System In Laravel by packerdency(m): 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2019
Good day
Please am a junior laravel developer, am currently working on a project school management system, I want to know which functions I can use to generate scratch cards that will be use to check results and admission application.
Function to use and set default login password that will request the users to change it when logged in.
Video and PDF file will be okay

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Scratch Card System In Laravel by Kymztech: 4:12pm On Jun 08, 2019
Please look for someone to do the job you can't handle it

1 Like

Re: Scratch Card System In Laravel by neutral2000: 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2019
I'll suggest you take your time and build your foundation on this framework first. Cos you can't build on no foundation.

1 Like

Re: Scratch Card System In Laravel by makavele: 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2019
Junior ke? You are still a toddler laravel developer. Those questions are the basic foundations of php. Your signature says u build lots of attractive websites. How have u been managing to do so?
Well, like they rightly said, hand over the project to a more experienced dev.r
buh if it's a personal project, u can fight it tru d night

1 Like

Re: Scratch Card System In Laravel by stanliwise(m): 5:21pm On Jun 08, 2019
@packerdency
A function to generate some random hash number that you store in databases for verification purpose will do the job for generating scratch card, no hard thing. you can make the number/words to be hash based on some details e.g SALT which will make scratch card cracking harder. example of hash function are MD5, SHA1. Read about them

As for random password generator, same algorithm is also needed, also check laravel database seeding Generating Fake Data In Laravel 5.8 | Laravel Seeding

I hope this your website is not for commercial purpose? Incase it is, I can help you handle the issues for a token.

Have a good day.

3 Likes

Re: Scratch Card System In Laravel by FREELANCERSAMM: 10:56pm On Aug 17, 2019
You can use pure php for that..

If you can build beautiful websites
This shouldn't be a problem.

Or its just html+css static pages u build?

Pass the job to another developer and u still get some share of the payment.
Re: Scratch Card System In Laravel by liquidcrystal73(m): 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2019
modestbrowser:

Agbaya.
Don't listen to this scammer man.
Worst programmer ever

Interesting. You should be wary how you tag people names. I have seen you troll a lot.
Can you back up your claims with substantial proof?
Re: Scratch Card System In Laravel by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2019
liquidcrystal73:

Interesting. You should be wary how you tag people names. I have seen you troll a lot.
What claims?
Re: Scratch Card System In Laravel by liquidcrystal73(m): 10:03pm On Aug 22, 2019
modestbrowser:

What claims?

I know some admins on top? Want me to refer this case. You said he scammed you.

Re: Scratch Card System In Laravel by liquidcrystal73(m): 12:09am On Aug 23, 2019
modestbrowser:

Can u point out where I specifically said he scammed me?
I know this is your second account... But continue grin

1. Kindly refer to the picture above.
2. Not everybody has the multiple personality disorder
3. It must really hurt to seek someone's attention and get no response. Time to move on.
4. All this could have been avoided with an age-verification system on Nairaland.
5. Go back to step 1.

You have been duly reported and promptly ignored. Your replies henceforth will not been seen;
so bask in that delight. Cheers.
Re: Scratch Card System In Laravel by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
liquidcrystal73:

1. Kindly refer to the picture above.
2. Not everybody has the multiple personality disorder
3. It must really hurt to seek someone's attention and get no response. Time to move on.
4. All this could have been avoided with an age-verification system on Nairaland.
5. Go back to step 1.

You have been duly reported and promptly ignored. Your replies henceforth will not been seen;
so bask in that delight. Cheers.
No one should ever listen to this bully and imposter.
If you're looking for the definition of fake programmer... Look no more... Here he is.
The fakest programmer ever liveth.
He wants to bury me not knowing imma seed grin grin wink
Re: Scratch Card System In Laravel by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
liquidcrystal73:

I know some admins on top? Want me to refer this case. You said he scammed you.

Don't listen to this man.
I heard he's a notorious fake programmer
Re: Scratch Card System In Laravel by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
liquidcrystal73:

This man needs lynching by the real programmers here.
I mean lynching like pursuing him out of Nairaland
Re: Scratch Card System In Laravel by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
makavele:
Junior ke? You are still a toddler laravel developer. Those questions are the basic foundations of php. Your signature says u build lots of attractive websites. How have u been managing to do so?
Well, like they rightly said, hand over the project to a more experienced dev.r
buh if it's a personal project, u can fight it tru d night
Don't listen to this fake programmer with only calculator app on his resume

1 Like

Re: Scratch Card System In Laravel by fnep2smooth(m): 7:30am On Sep 06, 2019
stanliwise:
@packerdency
A function to generate some random hash number that you store in databases for verification purpose will do the job for generating scratch card, no hard thing. you can make the number/words to be hash based on some details e.g SALT which will make scratch card cracking harder. example of hash function are MD5, SHA1. Read about them

As for random password generator, same algorithm is also needed, also check laravel database seeding Generating Fake Data In Laravel 5.8 | Laravel Seeding

I hope this your website is not for commercial purpose? Incase it is, I can help you handle the issues for a token.

Have a good day.
Bro u just spoke my mind...... This us what I wanted to type. Having a scratch card pin is easy. Just create a database that stores random hash number , when u issue out any of the number to student they can u it to check result. Just write a function that can pull it out of the data base but before then create a page in your admin panel that u use to generate random code for the card and make sure you also write a function that detect when someone else tries to use it on another account to check result.

Happy coding
Re: Scratch Card System In Laravel by stanliwise(m): 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2019
fnep2smooth:

Bro u just spoke my mind...... This us what I wanted to type. Having a scratch card pin is easy. Just create a database that stores random hash number , when u issue out any of the number to student they can u it to check result. Just write a function that can pull it out of the data base but before then create a page in your admin panel that u use to generate random code for the card and make sure you also write a function that detect when someone else tries to use it on another account to check result.

Happy coding
yeah very true. To use a function to check if a card has been used, one need a database storage to keep track of status of each pin whether it is available or not
Re: Scratch Card System In Laravel by joelreg(m): 3:45am On Sep 07, 2019
I don’t know if you have solved your problem but always ask google, stack overflow

https://medium.com/@devlob/laravel-crud-generators-614caddf8bea

https://github.com/CrestApps/laravel-code-generator

What happened to teaching someone

(1) (Reply)

How To Retrieve Deleted Text Messages On Iphone Directly With Ifonemate / I Need Ur Help / Interswitch Webpay - Payment Gateway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.