Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 - Travel (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 (1017448 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (644) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Deane: 10:32am On Jul 29, 2019
We right here bro.

Godblesmyhustle:
Pls share yr approval notices!

Is anybody planning to attend Dalhousie this fall?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Dreambig124: 10:34am On Jul 29, 2019
AkeemTy:
Instead of liquidating your cryptocurrency bro which can be hard to buy back at a good price, try to borrow against it which means you can use it as collateral that is if you don't want to liquidate your crypto.
Thank you for your time. This is why I am not eager to sell it, I heard he VO frown at lump sum of money deposited without reasonable explanation. I can try to get someone to borrow me but how do I explain that
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by AkeemTy(m): 10:46am On Jul 29, 2019
if you have someone willing to loan you the money while you give your crypto as collateral, you and that person should sign an agreement that shows a transaction was done between you too, perhaps a stamp from the court should seal the agreement and convince the VO that the lump sum was as a result of the transaction you did. Think a way around it.
Dreambig124:

Thank you for your time. This is why I am not eager to sell it, I heard he VO frown at lump sum of money deposited without reasonable explanation. I can try to get someone to borrow me but how do I explain that
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by BVNO: 10:57am On Jul 29, 2019
Akachukuw41:
hey are you looking at MUN?.I just got an admission there.I have sent you a pm.

Please PM me, i want to make some inquiries about MUN. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Dreambig124: 10:58am On Jul 29, 2019
AkeemTy:
if you have someone willing to loan you the money while you give your crypto as collateral, you and that person should sign an agreement that shows a transaction was done between you too, perhaps a stamp from the court should seal the agreement and convince the VO that the lump sum was as a result of the transaction you did. Think a way around it.
Thank you I’m really grateful
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by AkeemTy(m): 11:00am On Jul 29, 2019
you are welcome
Dreambig124:

Thank you I’m really grateful
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Orlarshaynee: 11:01am On Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the prayers. I believe. Please where is part 1 of the thread? I need guide in applying for my study permit online. Thanks
Frankrobbn1:
I welcome you all to PART 16 a new dawn, a time of jubilation and testimony. On this faithful day, by the power in the name of Jesus Christ, I speak in life into every TRV applications in and out side of this thread awaiting response from IRCC. Today, I come with the full anointing of the Holy Ghost and I stand as an Oracle of the Most high God and I decree and declare as many of you that are believing God for TRV success, May God in heaven open every close doors in your life and may the Visa officers be forced to grant you your visas... I call forth the heavenly beings (Archangles) to take charge of every applications here and perfect everything that concerns your application this time.

If you believe strongly in the grace of God Almighty, as you punch the LIKE BUTTON may heaven intervene in your application and may your application find favour in the sight of the visa officer. So shall it be in Jesus name.... AMEN!

Your Case is settled forever... Go and Rejoice.

Part 16 Grace..... 100%Loaded!

Cc: Justwise thanks for the update. We look forward to a more productive days on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 11:11am On Jul 29, 2019
Gbemms9:
Hello Guys,
Trust everyone’s doing well,
Please I have a question, I was given a 2-year student visa but my masters is a year program.
How many years work permit would I be given after ?

A PGWP will be issued on the length of your study program. A student visa and study permit might be in same Temporary Visa category but yet different. The area of your focus should be principally on the issued duration of your study permit.

Best of luck!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by BVNO: 11:18am On Jul 29, 2019
Good morning, please which school in Canada offers Msc. in Occupational Health, Safety and Environment or in Safety Engineering. Please if you have an idea,don't ignore this post. help a sister. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 11:21am On Jul 29, 2019
Fatimaochojila:
Please house,can one apply for a study visa while pregnant? I currently got admission to do a Pgd programme in January,planning to apply for visa then realised I'm pregnant,I know that when they ask for medicals,it will show.please what's my faith?

There is no harm or a possible refusal because you ate pregnant, for as long as you meet the requirements of IRCC in processing your SP. The only slight disadvantage of being pregnant during this process is that you have to show proof of extra funds to cover your health related expenses for you and the foetus (or baby when born). Also, you have to hire a nanny or seek the service of a daycare which usually comes expensive.

Apart from the aforementioned, I don't see any reason why your application would be refused if you meet eligibility.

Good luck!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Stevenssen(m): 11:50am On Jul 29, 2019
Orlarshaynee:
Thanks for the prayers. I believe. Please where is part 1 of the thread? I need guide in applying for my study permit online. Thanks
You can't read from part 1. Check this link for part 15 https://www.nairaland.com/4773130/canadian-student-visa-thread-part
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mcobex: 11:56am On Jul 29, 2019
Orlarshaynee:
You don't need to read part 1, just read from part 13 and you will be good to go. Check the first page of this part and you will see the link to the previous part, do same for every part to see the previous one... Good luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Medviv: 12:30pm On Jul 29, 2019
Good day Everyone,
Been following this thread for a couple of weeks now.

So I Had my 1st application (online) back in April 2019 refused after 2weeks. I applied again on the 24th of June at VFS (paper application, non-bio, no upfront medicals though ). After my application, I received a confirmation email from them stating that my application has been processed, along with a tracking number/link to track the status of my application. Thereafter , a follow-up email stating that my application has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office Lagos, and that an auto email will be generated to inform on when the application would be available for collection.

So basically, what I want to find out is if I’m to expect any other “acknowledgement email” from them stating my application number or application receipt, before (and this is me typing with strong faith in both God and my documents submitted) getting an email for Medical request?? Because I’ve been waiting and I still haven’t received any other acknowledgement email. I usually track the application on their website using the tracking ID provided and it just gives me the generic “Your visa application is being processed at the Canada Visa office” response.

Please I’d like to know if this is normal or if I should’ve gotten another email from them before that of medical request?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by ralfudoh(m): 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2019
MUN (Memorial University of Newfoundland), they have safety engineering. Google will help you by the way.
BVNO:
Good morning, please which school in Canada offers Msc. in Occupational Health, Safety and Environment or in Safety Engineering. Please if you have an idea,don't ignore this post. help a sister. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Godblesmyhustle: 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
Same boat.... I applied on the 26th of June.

My advise is that you should try and link your paper application online to enable you track.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/link-paper-online.html

You will have to open a CiC account .

Cheers

Medviv:
Good day Everyone,
Been following this thread for a couple of weeks now.

So I Had my 1st application (online) back in April 2019 refused after 2weeks. I applied again on the 24th of June at VFS (paper application, non-bio, no upfront medicals though ). After my application, I received a confirmation email from them stating that my application has been processed, along with a tracking number/link to track the status of my application. Thereafter , a follow-up email stating that my application has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office Lagos, and that an auto email will be generated to inform on when the application would be available for collection.

So basically, what I want to find out is if I’m to expect any other “acknowledgement email” from them stating my application number or application receipt, before (and this is me typing with strong faith in both God and my documents submitted) getting an email for Medical request?? Because I’ve been waiting and I still haven’t received any other acknowledgement email. I usually track the application on their website using the tracking ID provided and it just gives me the generic “Your visa application is being processed at the Canada Visa office” response.

Please I’d like to know if this is normal or if I should’ve gotten another email from them before that of medical request?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Micmay1(f): 2:12pm On Jul 29, 2019
Please, can anyone share with me his/her GMAT success story? I'm considering taking GMAT to boost my chances of getting admission for MBA @ a lesser fee or outright scholarship.
I'll be waiting for your senior responses.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Medviv: 2:12pm On Jul 29, 2019
Godblesmyhustle:

My advise is that you should try and link your paper application online to enable you track.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/link-paper-online.html

Cheers

Thank you for your response .

Yeah, I tried linking it but I don’t know my application number or UCI number . I used my family name and passport details, but only the 1st application(which was the online application) came up.

Is this your 2nd application? What details from your application did you use to link it to the online account ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sterlingwaterlo: 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
Godblesmyhustle:

Cheers

i applied on june 28. Any update on ur profile? Has your eligibility started?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Jephehe: 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2019
BVNO:

Conestoga College offers Occupational Health, Safety & Wellness - 1year Post Graduate Certificate.

I hope this helps.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Akachukuw41(m): 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2019
dubajek:
please how long did it take you

I applied last year august and got a reply this year around April.Although I had to find a supervisor and all.I got a supervisor in June and the admission came in June.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Akachukuw41(m): 2:41pm On Jul 29, 2019
BVNO:

Please PM me, i want to make some inquiries about MUN. Thank you.
Done
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Piecoco: 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2019
dubajek:
please how long did it take you

What section are you going for? I applied for January 2020, yet no response from them. I did my application May 25.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Jola17: 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2019
Godblesmyhustle:

Has your eligibility review started?

Cheers

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Jola17: 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2019
sterlingwaterlo:
i applied on june 28. Any update on ur profile? Has your eligibility started?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sterlingwaterlo: 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2019
Jola17:

yes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by victorsol(m): 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2019
sterlingwaterlo:
yes
Congrats grin
sterlingwaterlo:
yes
Congrats
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sterlingwaterlo: 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2019
victorsol:

Congrats grin

Congrats
lol grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by OliviaPretty9: 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2019
@Gbemms9 did you use the service of an Agent for your school admission and visa application?
Thanks dear.

Gbemms9:
Hello Guys,
Trust everyone’s doing well,
Please I have a question, I was given a 2-year student visa but my masters is a year program.
How many years work permit would I be given after ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by olaola17: 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2019
Sincerely i think you are right, its the SOP but i stand to be corrected. This exact statement is the how it was written in my Note. And honestly after joining this thread i can say my SOP was wack.

We pray we will get it right this time and get all the help and advice we can.

obodooma:

Great guru’s,
My Note is out, I sincerely need input on how to tackle the reasons for refusal by the VO. I am gainfully employed and have another business which is managed by my spouse. tuition fee is 30kCAD and i have 3times the balance, no bulk payment. I think the major issue here is my SOP(my view) and will need help.

‘’taking applicants plan of studies into account, the applicant does not appear to be sufficiently well established that the proposed studies would be reasonable expense. The applicant’s plan of studies appear vague and poorly documented. According to applicant’s current and future employment prospect, I have accorded less weight to their employment ties to the r country’.

Cc
frankrobin, julesiki, chukwuemkatehi,mcobex,okonkwobestman1,juswise and all other gurus

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 29, 2019
Please guys, why is the Canada.ca website such a pain in the ass? I have been trying to check my application status but if its not system error, it is you are not signed in, or it returns me to the homepage. Guys what is your take on this matter?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Claireenny: 5:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
@Claraben: Please, which university did you get your Masters from? I applied to the University of Saskatchewan for a PhD in Nursing as well and got admission but I was informed that I would take make-up classes. I was not given any funding either, were you?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (644)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.