Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 - Travel (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 (1015682 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (644) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Saf1138: 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

Congratulations on your approval. This isn't something you should worry about.

For those that are currently facing this or in future will encounter this simply send a CSE to Kenya, Nairobi Immigration office and you will receive the introduction letter updated on your MyCIC Account within 24 hours.

I HAVE BEEN APPROVED OF MY VISA, BUT I AM YET TO RECEIVE AN INTRODUCTION LETTER ON MYCIC ACCOUNT

Below is a drafted sample mail by me that you can send to the Kenya Immigration office;

Hello Respected Sir/Ma,

I hope this mail meets you well. My name is XXXXXXXX , I am a successful Canadian study visa applicant. I write to inform you that my application was approved on DD/MM/YYYY and my visa has also been appended on my passport. However, I haven't received an official introduction letter from your office which I am to submit to the immigration officer at the point of entry into Canada and that troubles me a lot as my course intake is drawing near, and my flight has already been booked for DD/MM/YYYY.

Kindly assist me with this issue and expedite the processing of my introduction letter. I do not want to miss classes and the orientation week as that would make it difficult for me to adjust later, putting into account the difficulty of settling down in a new country as an international student.

I am looking to getting your immediate and positive response.

High Regards,

XXXXXXXXXX

Contact info via Webform : https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Nairobi

Contact the Nairobi Immigration office via this email: nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca

The subject of the mail should bear URGENT, along side the applicant's FULL NAME, UCI NUMBER, APPLICATION NUMBER AND DATE OF BIRTH.

I hope this helps
Frankrobben1
Thanks alot for this i hope it helps
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Phatkings: 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2019
Pls all documents re they suppose to be in one pdf file or multiple pdf files
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Joshnerl: 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2019
Please I had c4 in English waec... Please which University accepts c4 in English for undergraduate and also doesn't require ielts thanks please I need to apply asap
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2019
Joshnerl:
Will this schools accept c4 in English

Yes they will
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2019
Phatkings:
Pls all documents re they suppose to be in one pdf file or multiple pdf files

This question has been answered countless times on this thread. Please refer back to my previous post in 2018 via this link: https://www.nairaland.com/4773130/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/33#72169936

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sashaa(f): 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
Application refused.

Applied june 20th
Refused August 20th

Gcms notes already ordered

Admission already deferred to winter 2020
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 4:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
sashaa:
Application refused.

Applied june 20th
Refused August 20th

Gcms notes already ordered on August 7th.

Sorry about the refusal Sis. Please can you share a detailed breakdown of your profile. Your intended program, previous studies, level of education, sponsor, institution, as well as the refusal grounds etc... So we could know how best to assist you in preparing your next reapplication.

Brace up Sis! This is just a stepping stone for you. It shall end in praises.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Vesment: 5:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
ouch, sorry about that.
canada people shaa
sashaa:
Application refused.

Applied june 20th
Refused August 20th

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sashaa(f): 5:06pm On Aug 20, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

Sorry about the refusal Sis. Please can you share a detailed breakdown of your profile. Your intended program, previous studies, level of education, sponsor, institution, as well as the refusal grounds etc... So we could know how best to assist you in preparing your next reapplication.

This is just a stepping stone for you. It shall end in praises.
Yes, i will. Thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sashaa(f): 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
Vesment:
ouch, sorry about that.
canada people shaa

My dear, those people sha. Their shakara is too much grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2019
sashaa:
Application refused.

Applied june 20th
Refused August 20th

Sorry to hear about the refusal.

Did the medicals eventually change to pass before you got the refusal?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Vesment: 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2019
sashaa:

My dear, those people sha. Their shakara is too much grin

Am telling you, it's the time that they are wasting before decision that grinds my gear sad

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sashaa(f): 5:47pm On Aug 20, 2019
Thebushboy:

Sorry to hear about the refusal.

Did the medicals eventually change to pass before you got the refusal?

Thanks. No, it didn't.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobleman61: 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
sashaa:
Application refused.

Applied june 20th
Refused August 20th

I sent you a pm please accept
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by rippyblogger(m): 6:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
Good evening guys, I received my GCMS notes.

I have reviewed the application. Given family ties or economic motives to remain in Canada, the applicant's incentive to remain in Canada may outweigh their ties to their home country. The applicant's plan of studies appears vague and poorly documented. The applicant's prior travel history is insufficient to count as a positive factor in my assessment. Weighing the factors in this application. I am not satisfied the applicant will depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for their stay. For the reasons above, I have refused this application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobleman61: 6:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
[quote author=Frankrobbn1 post=81426179]

boss abeg help me o
Got BVL yesterday, at the same time with my friend we applied the same day o. Without up front medical
I didn’t know , just saw it not quite long, and the date reads yesterday

Since then my app is still showing processing
Please I know whatsap already
I need your help to order my GCMS Note asp pls
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobleman61: 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2019
rippyblogger:

I have reviewed the application. Given family ties or economic motives to remain in Canada, the applicant's incentive to remain in Canada may outweigh their ties to their home country. The applicant's plan of studies appears vague and poorly documented. The applicant's prior travel history is insufficient to count as a positive factor in my assessment. Weighing the factors in this application. I am not satisfied the applicant will depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for their stay. For the reasons above, I have refused this application.

Please how did you order your note ?
Help a brother
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sterlingwaterlo: 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2019
rippyblogger:

no changes in gcms notes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2019
Nobleman61:

boss abeg help me o
Got BVL yesterday, at the same time with my friend we applied the same day o. Without up front medical
I didn’t know , just saw it not quite long, and the date reads yesterday

Since then my app is still showing processing
Please I know whatsap already
I need your help to order my GCMS Note asp pls
Thanks in anticipation

I regret to hear your visa was rejected.... There are trusted websites you can use to order your GCMS notes. This forum strongly prohibits the advertisement of third party websites. I will urge you to check the internet as well as the reviews of people before using any site to order for your file.

Also, do well by sharing your profile: Your intended program, previous studies, level of education, sponsor, institution, as well as the refusal grounds etc.. This will give us a clue on what went wrong with your application and possibly advice you on how to prepare an airtight application.

It shall end in praises.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by ca12: 6:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
Option 1 is the best option to me from experience. I am also a may applicant and my decision came in August after I sent the webform and sent email to my processing center at Nairobi. His visa may come in before resumption, so just wait to get a response from the webform you sent. Some times after sending the webform, they send the approval mail within some days. This was my own case
Estar400:
Hello house
Please house what do you consider the best step going forward?

1. Should he wait until the visa comes out and then email the school that he will be coming in late since he got the visa late? (that would mean resuming October)

2. Should he just ask the school to defer his admission to the Winter term (January 2020)? Would that mean getting a new admission letter and sending it to the IRCC?

3. Or should he just wait and do nothing and let the application run its course.

Please your prompt advice will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 6:38pm On Aug 20, 2019
rippyblogger:

I regret to hear your visa was rejected! As per the GCMS note;

I will suggest that you put more effort in constructing a persuasive SOP/LOE that will demonstrate that you're a bona-fide Applicant and would depart upon the completion of your studies.

The SOP should extensively and convincingly explain the lucrativeness of such program in your home country. If it is financially rewarding that can offest the cost of the program in Canada. The range of opportunities the program in Canada will bring to you as a person. What you intend to achieve in a short-term and long-term basis. The difference you could make when you return to your country e.g working for a short-term in order to gain practical experience and bringing in your acquired practical experience from Canada to your employer and afterwards setting up a company of your own and creating wide range of employment opportunities for your country men etc...

* Proof of properties located in your country of residence preferably in your name(or parent's name that you're directly heir to). This assets could be land, house or a registered business etc..

* Proof that your immediate family members (aged parents, siblings, spouse and kids) are in Nigeria and aren't accompanying you to Canada, would also be a strong reason for you to go back home when you have finished your studies.

* Financial obligations and moral responsibilities which falls on you such as leadership role, military, community, church and family that you must return to continue active participation and attendance in meetings. (A letter from any of these bodies would help).

The above listed ties could be your unwavering commitments back home and for this reason when adequately explained in your SOP/LOE should be sufficient to satisfy the visa officer that your economic incentives of coming back to Nigeria far outweighs that of Canada as stated on the GCMS Note!

Travel history - is not a factual reason for a Canadian study visa refusal. Hence, you don't need to travel out from your home country before you can get your application approved. if you have not travelled before, you can simply explain to the Visa officer in your SOP that you don't like traveling or haven't thought of travelling abroad before. You only want to travel now at this point in your life because of how important this BSc/MSc/PhD is to your career back home which would create lots of outstanding opportunities in your career and personal development Or you can say your busy work schedule doesn't allow you to travel.

It shall end in praises

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by waynee2baba: 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2019
Share your SOP.
rippyblogger:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sterlingwaterlo: 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2019
waynee2baba:
Share your SOP.
lol.. Guy why na
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sashaa(f): 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2019
Nobleman61:

I sent you a pm please accept
Done
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by waynee2baba: 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
So we'd know if it was not clear as stated by the GCMS note. It's just to pinpoint what could have led to the refusal.
sterlingwaterlo:
lol.. Guy why na
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by NothingDoMe: 7:50pm On Aug 20, 2019
sashaa:
Application refused.

Applied june 20th
Refused August 20th

Sorry about that.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nellykuch: 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2019
He can work on his taxes and attach the receipts as evidence of payment.Advice from a tax professionals point of view.

Blema111:

Proof of tax payment comes in form of a tax clearance certificate and it’s only when you have paid companies income tax that you would be given. So there’s nothing to show proof because he didn’t pay. For it to be waived, hmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by SOPWriter: 8:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
Joshnerl:
Please I had c4 in English waec... Please which University accepts c4 in English for undergraduate and also doesn't require ielts thanks please I need to apply asap
Most schools that doesn't require English language test will accept that; however, you will need to write a standard letter of intent or personal statement to increase your chances.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Aaron321: 8:32pm On Aug 20, 2019
[quote author=Nobleman61 post=81440349][/quote]

Kindly check your mail
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by nonipeter: 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2019
Please Frank my dad have very low statement of account but he have a housing property of forty million naira that is rented out ,which the valuation certificate is in my custody please can I submit only the valuation certificate for my home tie please advice me well
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Godblesmyhustle: 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
sent u a PM

Frankrobbn1:

Yes they will
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by rippyblogger(m): 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (644)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.