Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 - Travel (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 (1017889 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (644) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 11, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

I won't be free to review the letter this week until next week. If that's okay with you, then you may go ahead and send the LOE.

Hello Frank,

Hope you are doing great?

So I have two landed properties belonging to my dad as part of my home ties , I have the necessary landed documents and survey plans. Do I need a power of attorney or should I go ahead and submit just the property documents?

Thank you for everything you've done here and still doing.

Cheers
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by paularo: 8:19am On Sep 11, 2019
Hello guys,

I applied for Study Canada VISA but git rejected. I was glad because I realized that I don't want to go to school and work because I won't have time for my online business.

Long story short.

I would like to ask if I can use the same documents for Canada Study VISA for Permanent Residence.

I was planning on going for PR from the very beginning but was convinced that study is faster by an Agency.

I already have my WES Report, Medicals, Police Report, DOB, Financial Statements and other documents needed. I guess all I need to do is prepare and write the IELTS exam?

I'm not quite sure that's' why I'm asking everyone in the house.

Please, share your knowledge on my issue.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Freshprince777: 8:21am On Sep 11, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

I won't be free to review the letter this week until next week. If that's okay with you, then you may go ahead and send the LOE.

Morning Frank, my application is 6 weeks now and the eligibility and background check has been going on since 9th of August. Pls is there anything I can do or I should just wait till the 9th week. Kindly advice . Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by makano: 8:34am On Sep 11, 2019
UK Introduces 2 years work Visa for international students... Am sure the traffic for Canadian study permit will reduce drastically and Canadian VOs will reduce their unnecessary refusals, cos am sure most Nigerian peeps with their money will prefer going to the UK than Canada.. What am saying in conclusion is that Approvals will be more than refusals in the coming months, or better still starting from Next year.... Peace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 11, 2019
Who was the lady that was communicating with UK admission representative that was hesitant to believe what she was told? Please contact me, I have something for u.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by obaxlove(m): 8:38am On Sep 11, 2019
jessyeve:
Who was the lady that was communicating with UK admission representative that was hesitant to believe what she was told? Please contact me, I have something for u.

Has this been confirmed?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 11, 2019
Like the most delightful news I have heard in awhile, hopefully they won't tighten their scrutiny as well because Canada wasn't this brutal to students few years back.
makano:
UK Introduces 2 years work Visa for international students... Am sure the traffic for Canadian study permit will reduce drastically and Canadian VOs will reduce their unnecessary refusals, cos am sure most Nigerian peeps with their money will prefer going to the UK than Canada.. What am saying in conclusion is that Approvals will be more than refusals in the coming months, or better still starting from Next year.... Peace

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 11, 2019
Yes, are the one?? Inbox me please
obaxlove:

Has this been confirmed?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by obaxlove(m): 8:46am On Sep 11, 2019
jessyeve:
Yes, are the one?? Inbox me please

I am not the one. I am also thinking of taking the advantage.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 11, 2019
@Frankrobbn1 Please I sent you a mail. I would appreciate your response. Regards
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by george009: 8:59am On Sep 11, 2019
Please can some persons volunteer to help me go through this;

Thanks as I look forward to your responses;

george009:
Good Morning Gurus in the House;

As samples of SOP weren't coming forth; I decided to cut and join one last night,

I kindly need experienced persons to help me vet it;

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 9:03am On Sep 11, 2019
Kjoy:

Hello Frank,

Hope you are doing great?

So I have two landed properties belonging to my dad as part of my home ties , I have the necessary landed documents and survey plans. Do I need a power of attorney or should I go ahead and submit just the property documents?

Thank you for everything you've done here and still doing.

Cheers

You can go ahead submit your application with the land documents and survey plans. These documents are sufficient enough to show that your dad is the bona-fide owner of the land.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by makano: 9:11am On Sep 11, 2019
If we Nigerians behave ourselves by not submitting fake documents for their visa application, they will have no reason to tighten their scrutiny... What Canada is doing to Nigeria applicants is actually caused by we Nigerians. . FAKE Documents is the order of the day from most Nigerian applicants... Even the ones that are there are spoiling it for prospective Nigerian applicants... So ig we behave oursleves, their will b no reaosn for them to do that... Peace
jessyeve:
Like the most delightful news I have heard in awhile, hopefully they won't tighten their scrutiny as well because Canada wasn't this brutal to students few years back.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 9:12am On Sep 11, 2019
Freshprince777:

Morning Frank, my application is 6 weeks now and the eligibility and background check has been going on since 9th of August. Pls is there anything I can do or I should just wait till the 9th week. Kindly advice . Thanks

Your application is within the processing time. You've to exercise a little bit patience until the 9th week before sending a CSE to the Kenya, Nairobi Immigration office. Be positive throughout the process and your application will turn out successful!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 9:13am On Sep 11, 2019
Chosenone31:
@Frankrobbn1 Please I sent you a mail. I would appreciate your response. Regards

Seen; I'll be in touch soon
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 9:22am On Sep 11, 2019
makano:

I woke up this morning to see this great news! Surely, Nigerians will start exploring the option of going to the UK for studies. However, this doesn't stop Canada immigration officer's from refusing applications from Nigeria nor hinder them from running secure/high background checks. So, let's don't think this news will in anyway remodel their decision-making on any application coming from Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Freshprince777: 9:24am On Sep 11, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

Your application is within the processing time. You've to exercise a little bit patience until the 9th week before sending a CSE to the Kenya, Nairobi Immigration office. Be positive throughout the process and your application will turn out successful!

Thanks a lot bro
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by benque: 9:27am On Sep 11, 2019
Good morning folks. It's a good day for approvals, let's be expectant.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 11, 2019
Please house i need clarification. I intend to apply for study permit but i have 2 challenges. 1.. I have two sponsors; my elder sister in canada and my cousin here in Nigeria. I have paid about $7k+ for the first semester fees and my elder sister is willing to provide document to proof she will accommodate myself and my wife and provide with the other expenses for the whole 1st semester and my cousin will pay for the subsequent fees but the issue is my cousin acct balance is not up to a million at the moment but my cousin has treasury bills that will mature to several millions feb 2020 that is even before the commence of 2nd semester. 2nd challenge is i don't have any home ties apart from a landed property my mum has. Will that be enough with the mind that i together with my wife are intending to go... Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by george009: 9:30am On Sep 11, 2019
Bro, please can you help me go through my SOP, maybe you can add one or two to it;

Thanks as I wait for your response
SOPWriter:
No, you're scanning original documents, no need for notarization.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by george009: 9:33am On Sep 11, 2019
Hi Bro, Please can you help me go through my SOP maybe you can add one or two to it;

Am supposed to submit my application today or tomorrow;

Thanks
Frankrobbn1:

I woke up this morning to see this great news! Surely, Nigerians will start exploring the option of going to the UK for studies. However, this doesn't stop Canada immigration officer's from refusing applications from Nigeria nor hinder them from running secure/high background checks. So, let's don't think this news will in anyway remodel their decision-making on any application coming from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 11, 2019
Please i need clarification. I intend to apply for study permit but i have 2 challenges. 1.. I have two sponsors; my elder sister in canada and my cousin here in Nigeria. I have paid about $7k+ for the first semester fees and my elder sister is willing to provide document to proof she will accommodate myself and my wife and provide with the other expenses for the whole 1st semester and my cousin will pay for the subsequent fees but the issue is my cousin acct balance is not up to a million at the moment but my cousin has treasury bills that will mature to several millions feb 2020 that is even before the commence of 2nd semester. 2nd challenge is i don't have any home ties apart from a landed property my mum has. Will that be enough with the mind that i together with my wife are intending to go... Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by DynaMoses: 9:42am On Sep 11, 2019
Morning guys. I applied for study permit in May. Got rejected after 5 weeks. Re applied in July. The processing time they gave was 7 weeks. It's been 7 weeks and it hasn't changed. However, just now I just received a biometrics validity message. I don't even know what it means or what to expect. Any gives?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by henifri: 9:44am On Sep 11, 2019
Hello Gurus.

My sister was offered admission into VIU MBA program. She has been asked to pay the first deposit of 15,000$ CAD. What's the fastest and cheapest way to pay this money to the university? She has until 16th of September to make this payment. Thanks for your response.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by waynee2baba: 9:58am On Sep 11, 2019
makano:
Lol those V.Os should start with mine. If they mumu, I'm coming back to the UK in January.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 11, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

You can go ahead submit your application with the land documents and survey plans. These documents are sufficient enough to show that your dad is the bona-fide owner of the land.

Thanks a lot Frank
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by SOPWriter: 10:13am On Sep 11, 2019
george009:
Bro, please can you help me go through my SOP, maybe you can add one or two to it;

Thanks as I wait for your response
That's my hobby. smiley
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by UBCcookies: 10:14am On Sep 11, 2019
Please what's the exact date?
DynaMoses:
Morning guys. I applied for study permit in May. Got rejected after 5 weeks. Re applied in July. The processing time they gave was 7 weeks. It's been 7 weeks and it hasn't changed. However, just now I just received a biometrics validity message. I don't even know what it means or what to expect. Any gives?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Gracedbe: 10:15am On Sep 11, 2019
Greetings house, please I need advice of a good school in Canada that I can attend for Masters in Nursing with affordable fees. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by george009: 10:16am On Sep 11, 2019
Thanks for assisting to help;

Kindly check your pm, sent you a mail,

Thanks
SOPWriter:

That's my hobby. smiley
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by DynaMoses: 10:28am On Sep 11, 2019
That I applied? 24th July. A Wednesday, like today.
UBCcookies:
Please what's the exact date?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Mrsamanda111: 10:35am On Sep 11, 2019
[quote author=UBCcookies post=82124454]Please what's the exact date?
[/q

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (644)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.