Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 - Travel (400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 (1015707 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (644) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by darey360(m): 9:29pm On Nov 13, 2019
Thanks a lot brother , you are a blessing to this platform , Thanks again
Frankrobbn1:

I see no issues here as you made it sound. It's never compulsory for Sponsor's who run an establishment in their home country to include a company bank statement when sponsoring an applicant's education and stay in Canada. Also be well informed that it's also not a mandatory requirement that applicants who are gainfully employed must include their salary bank statements during visa application. In view of the fact that you're going for an Agric-business program at Fanshawe College, a reference letter from your dad's farm business/organization must suffice. This letter should mention your job title, responsibilities and duties in the business, employment start date, annual renumeration and allowances etc. The letter should be printed on the business official letter headed paper and duly signed by the HR or your dad. I would suggest you stick to the fact that you're working in the family's farm and you're going to Canada to advance your career so as to be able to take the family's business to a greater height in the near future and contribute positively to the Nigerian agricultural system as well as creating job opportunities etc.....

All the best!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by AkinayoDebbie: 9:29pm On Nov 13, 2019
Please which university in canada can i apply with waec gce
Please gurus
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mcobex: 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ubah007:
do they actually send something like this even after PPR? I’m not sure you’re being truthful about the whole thing.
Yes they do
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mcobex: 9:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
librangyps:

Hi Frank, I must say you are doing a very good job.

The issue of proof of fund

The issue of my bank statement have been bugging cos I dont have plenty millions to declare. I will like to use my hubbs bank statement as sponsor, and four months pay slip from my job average monthly of say 170k.

Also two hubbs companies with cac where I'm one of the directors .

I dont want to include my bank statement at all cos I will like to add what I have saved up to my hubbs balance and use his alone.

Maybe pay one year tuition from hubbs account.

Receipts from his importation business as proof of business transactions.

Personal account balance of 10m

My tuition is roughly 1.5m a year

MUN MBA.

What do you think?

Is it too scanty.

For home ties I'm married with kids and a member of a professional accounting body.

Also my admission is against fall next year. Is February too early to apply.

Thank you so much Frank.

I'm an ardent Fan and reader of all your posts, Justwise and the rest of the house, you are all doing a wonderful job.
It is better to include your own SOA since you are working (no matter how small the amount). Submit your s and that of your husband (sponsor).

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by AkinayoDebbie: 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
AkinayoDebbie:
Please which university in canada can i apply with waec gce
Please gurus
Please urgent answers
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by tipsycares1(m): 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2019
I got conditional admission from TRU to study Post Baccalaureate Diploma in Business Administration. One of the conditions is provide official transcript prior to the the payment deadline. I would like to ask must it be sent from my previous institution to the school?

@Qudkom @Frankrobbn1

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by victorsol(m): 10:07pm On Nov 13, 2019
tipsycares1:
I got conditional admission from TRU to study Post Baccalaureate Diploma in Business Administration. One of the conditions is provide official transcript prior to the the payment deadline. I would like to ask must it be sent from my previous institution to the school?

@Qudkom @Frankrobbn1

yes. for it to be official, your previous institution must be the one to send it to them.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by tipsycares1(m): 10:18pm On Nov 13, 2019
Okay. Thanks
victorsol:

yes. for it to be official, your previous institution must be the one to send it to them.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Ginaruby: 10:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
AkinayoDebbie:

Pls which university

All universities will, just google based on your preference
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by UGODDAY(m): 11:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
Thanks Cjleks for your support
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Ubah007: 4:27am On Nov 14, 2019
Please were are passport sent to when asked for PPR
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Obehi44: 7:54am On Nov 14, 2019
Just stumbled on these statistics this morning and i thought i should share. Do you notice a trend for Nigeria? Seems they have a certain number of study permits they issue to Nigerians. I did the maths and i came up with and average of btw 6000 - 6200 per year for Nigerians. I am sure it will be up to 6 Million applicant per year. Multiply that by the cost of visa fee.
This is the reason why i say it takes grace and luck. And the more reasons why its good to also start considering other countries.
I wish us all luck.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by AkinayoDebbie: 7:59am On Nov 14, 2019
Ginaruby:

All universities will, just google based on your preference
Thank you very much
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Biot34: 8:20am On Nov 14, 2019
Good day I was denied a Canada study visa based on this reason
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation

Please how can I respond to this situation if I want to reapply

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by MUN19: 8:30am On Nov 14, 2019
I’m sorry to hear about your denial but do not relent and tackle the reason for denial as soon as possible but before then, defer your admission to the coming semester.

The question is do you work?
Biot34:
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Biot34: 9:22am On Nov 14, 2019
Yes, I work
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Ubah007: 9:47am On Nov 14, 2019
Obehi44:
Just stumbled on these statistics this morning and i thought i should share. Do you notice a trend for Nigeria? Seems they have a certain number of study permits they issue to Nigerians. I did the maths and i came up with and average of btw 6000 - 6200 per year for Nigerians. I am sure it will be up to 6 Million applicant per year. Multiply that by the cost of visa fee.
This is the reason why i say it takes grace and luck. And the more reasons why its good to also start considering other countries.
I wish us all luck.
I don’t think these Stats are true sometimes people post whatever they wanna post online.if you provide all the right documents asked(Just do everything you are asked to by them correctly and carefully) from CIC/IRCC. And with the grace of God you will be granted the Visa. I have never believed in such.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 11:40am On Nov 14, 2019
librangyps:

Hi Frank, I must say you are doing a very good job.

The issue of proof of fund

The issue of my bank statement have been bugging cos I dont have plenty millions to declare. I will like to use my hubbs bank statement as sponsor, and four months pay slip from my job average monthly of say 170k.

Also two hubbs companies with cac where I'm one of the directors .

I dont want to include my bank statement at all cos I will like to add what I have saved up to my hubbs balance and use his alone.

Maybe pay one year tuition from hubbs account.

Receipts from his importation business as proof of business transactions.

Personal account balance of 10m

My tuition is roughly 1.5m a year

MUN MBA.

What do you think?

Is it too scanty.

For home ties I'm married with kids and a member of a professional accounting body.

Also my admission is against fall next year. Is February too early to apply.

Thank you so much Frank.

I'm an ardent Fan and reader of all your posts, Justwise and the rest of the house, you are all doing a wonderful job.

In as much as you want to show financial sufficiency for your planned studies in Canada, it's very advantageous you include your personal bank statement with your application. This will considerably proof your personal financial establishment in your home country and further confirm that you've been in gainful employment and well-off in your country of citizenship.

February is a perfect time to apply for fall intake 2020, reasons being that there will be few applications at the embassy during this period, of which will avail the visa officer ample time to process your application and on the account that things didn't go as planned, you can easily re-strategize and reapply. More so, applying earlier will provide you space to prepare for your trip, spend time with your beloved ones before departing to Canada for your studies.

Good to know you're an ardent follower of my several posts on this thread and have made the most of it in your application.

It shall end in praises.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Obehi44: 11:49am On Nov 14, 2019
Wow! You were refused visa just for this one reason? This is wickedness....those people are not nice at all. so sorry about your refusal.
I guess you were working, did you include a leave letter and a reference letter with the letter headed from your place of work?
In other words, here is what i know should tackle this refusal reasons.
1. Leave letter: stating that the study leave you requested for has been granted for so so and so period. It will mention what happens to your salary etc.
2. Reference Letter: This will come from the head of your department or owner of the company. Stating they s/he is aware of your going to study so so and so course, their support, highlighting your job role in the company and also mention how the course you are going for may help their company and give you promotion bla bla bla....
3. Your personal bank account statement should be able to reflect your monthly salary payments.(may not be important though)
4. If you include some of your salary pay slip too. (may be of help)
I am not a guru oh, but i think this should solve employment situation

Biot34:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Obehi44: 11:54am On Nov 14, 2019
Are you saying all those that got refused didnt do all the things they are asked to do or didnt do them correctly? Or may be they dont have God or they dont have the grace of God? clap for yourself....

Ubah007:
I don’t think these Stats are true sometimes people post whatever they wanna post online.if you provide all the right documents asked(Just do everything you are asked to by them correctly and carefully) from CIC/IRCC. And with the grace of God you will be granted the Visa. I have never believed in such.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by MissMichelleA(f): 11:56am On Nov 14, 2019
Hi guys. I just got a letter concerning the validity of my biometrics. Is this what you people call a BVL letter?
Also what could this mean?
I did upfront medicals and it has been updated to pass on the 7th of November. This is just the third week.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 12:00pm On Nov 14, 2019
MissMichelleA:
Hi guys. I just got a letter concerning the validity of my biometrics. Is this what you people call a BVL letter?
I did upfront medicals and it has been updated to pass on the 7th of November. This is just the third week.

Your application is 50/50 since you had undergone an upfront medical exam which has already been updated as passed before the BVL notification. Can I ask you a question, when was your application submission date? This will help me know the current status/visa success rate of your application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by MissMichelleA(f): 12:00pm On Nov 14, 2019
I submitted October 24th.
Frankrobbn1:

Your application is 50/50 since you had undergone an upfront medical exam which has already been updated as passed before the BVL notification. Can I ask you a question, when was your application submission date? This will help me know the current status of your application.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
MissMichelleA:
I submitted October 24th.

With the number of applications I see within and outside of this thread. I'm afraid it's a REFUSAL.

Keep the house posted once you get the final decision from IRCC.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by MissMichelleA(f): 12:04pm On Nov 14, 2019
I was afraid so.
Frankrobbn1:

With the number of applications I see within and outside of this thread. I'm afraid it's a REFUSAL.

Keep the house posted once you get the final decision from IRCC.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 12:13pm On Nov 14, 2019
MissMichelleA:
I was afraid so.

Be strong okay!!. I can understand your current state of mood. Defer your Admission to the next available term, seek counsel from knowledgeable individuals here and utilize the advices given by putting them into good use in your next application.

Your victory is right around the corner. Never give up!

It shall end in praises.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by UGODDAY(m): 12:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
This season will be very great, thanks to everyone contribution on this Forum.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by MissMichelleA(f): 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2019
Yeah thanks.
Frankrobbn1:

Be strong okay!!. I can understand your current state of mood. Defer your Admission to the next available term, seek counsel from knowledgeable individuals here and utilize the advices given by putting them into good use in your next application.

Your victory is right around the corner. Never give up!

It shall end in praises.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Obehi44: 12:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
BVL after medical passed its a 50/50 like Mr Frank already mentioned. But that your application is just 3weeks... that's where the fear comes in. Recently i would have said processing times is 3 weeks, but those that got response on the 3rd week are mostly refused.
Your case may be different. The God of decision may favour you. PRAY....
It will end in praise.

MissMichelleA:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
dannishcukie:
Hi Frank@ Frankrobbn1 .. May God increase your wisdom and bless you all round.

I was refused visa on the grounds of purpose of study and employment Situation. Was offered admission to study Economics Bsc in university of Regina. I have a National Diploma in Office Technology and Mgt since 2012. Since then I have been working with my Sister in her Forex company as the branch Manager.

From the wealth of information i have gathered here. It’s glaring I didn’t correlate my diploma in Office technology and Management with my propose course of study which is Economics.

Again someone advised me to forfeit the admission of Bsc Economics to do PGD since it is a direct progression.
I would like to know if am on the right track reapplying for the same course and degree which I suggest is a direct progression too.. from ND to BSc also your suggestions on lines to correlate these two courses. I would really appreciate your prompt response remain blessed

Your huge study gaps has alot of effect on your visa rejection. In your next application you should explain extensively and coherently what had hindered you from furthering your undegraduate studies here in Nigeria since you last left the polytechnic for over 8 years now. What makes you think when given a visa you will study hard and do well in classroom in a country like Canada where the system of education is very stringent. And also justify why you're a good fit for the program you've been offered an admission. All of these points must be convincingly explained in your SOP.

As per career progression, you can't secure a post graduate diploma/Certificate program with an Ordinary Diploma (ND) certification. Following this, a bachelor's degree in economics is the only feasible academic progression for you at this point in your career. The best possible way of showing correlation between your intended program, your current job and passion is by listing out some of the core courses which you had undertaken during your ND program that are relevant to economics and your experiences at your current place of work which had made it a matter of urgency for you to advance your career in this lucrative yet demanding field of economics. Your short and long term career goals and prospects upon your return home must also be in tandem with your past experiences as a branch manager.

It shall end in praises

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by UGODDAY(m): 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
Please someone should help me out I have (2.0) in chemical Engineering , which program do you think that will accept this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (644)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.